WizzGee

Feb 17, 2018
You must have anal sex with anna first, complete the receptionist of roommate's office quest and you will can moveon.
I finished game for a long time but if i not mistaken it must be like i said or easier way is find the saves in this forum.

Many people stuck with bug to get director's bedroom when search in dick's computer. In my case i find saves in this forum and replace it with my save, hope this will help you
yes i also read that i need to do anal first but the book in the receptionist table isnt showing. thanks for the reply

Kma

Aug 19, 2017
She keeps kicking me out for jerking off in her bathroom even though I don't do that.

harazard

Apr 22, 2018
Guys i can't seem to find any way to learn how to fight when i go to the gym i don't get anything for training on how to fight(and this includes locking pretty much 50% of the game this way) please help if possible

Oh god i give up i can't do anything at all

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
Guys i can't seem to find any way to learn how to fight when i go to the gym i don't get anything for training on how to fight(and this includes locking pretty much 50% of the game this way) please help if possible

Oh god i give up i can't do anything at all
you cannot learn how to fight before reaching the scene where Emily is being groped and someone attempting to rape her (no NTR) he is just trying nothing more

U

User_51567

you cannot learn how to fight before reaching the scene where Emily is being groped and someone attempting to rape her (no NTR) he is just trying nothing more
Yeah... The one big issue that i had with this game.

Go to Emily... Fight the dude that's trying to rape her.... get knocked out..
Got to the gym, learn how to fight and massage.
And after all that, go back to Emily where the same attempted rape is still going on :p ?

I love this game, and the Cousin is one one the hottest blondes in adult game history for me (Those eyes:love:)
But that fightpart with Emily was just lazy, would have been much better with a couple fresh renders and dialogue..

Reactions: kimoo

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
Yeah... The one big issue that i had with this game.

Go to Emily... Fight the dude that's trying to rape her.... get knocked out..
Got to the gym, learn how to fight and massage.
And after all that, go back to Emily where the same attempted rape is still going on :p ?

I love this game, and the Cousin is one one the hottest blondes in adult game history for me (Those eyes:love:)
But that fightpart with Emily was just lazy, would have been much better with a couple fresh renders and dialogue..
lol you just said it not me i just cannot accept how he knocked me out and after i learned to fight i found him still there i think the developer missed this scene
but my opinion about this game it's all about sex no story i thought i will have a romance relation with the cousin but no no + no :D

rata1878

Sep 17, 2018
just finish the game after 2 days struggle with red folder :) tried with and without incest patch..app folder save was deleted, minimized window and still nothing...the folder must be selected when you blackmail the director, not just clicking on "i have something..." :) its been hard to learn how to fight...someone here shared a video on youtube and still was hard to understand - you just must repeat her moves after she finish combination...

She keeps kicking me out for jerking off in her bathroom even though I don't do that.
don't jerk in the bathroom...i was kicked few times too...go donate to doctor instead, or cheat, or finish in your pants ;)

Guys i can't seem to find any way to learn how to fight when i go to the gym i don't get anything for training on how to fight(and this includes locking pretty much 50% of the game this way) please help if possible Oh god i give up i can't do anything at all
you must lose a fight on Emily's on 4th photoshoot...3 cosplay costumes and last casual clothes

sorry for my English and thanks :) still missing 3-4 pictures but...cheers

Windian

Jul 8, 2018
Help, I talked with Barbara (After blackmailed to Derek) She said she will come to library. But she doesn't come...
(I haven't done anal with Anna, No spanking to secretary, I didn't find Red Folder yet...)

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Help, I talked with Barbara (After blackmailed to Derek) She said she will come to library. But she doesn't come...
(I haven't done anal with Anna, No spanking to secretary, I didn't find Red Folder yet...)
see this

Pay attention ... do anal with secretary when director catch you and secretary.
it is not yet time for red folder :)

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes