AJ840

Jul 25, 2018
Hi friends is there any step by step walkthrough ? It's very confusing and i got frustrated by playing thid

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hi friends is there any step by step walkthrough ? It's very confusing and i got frustrated by playing thid
YES, at OP, but I don`t understand why, because if you READ the game dialogue and have some normal imagination, game should be quite easy !!! Only MHO !!!

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
yeah, I finished. the walkthrough is sucks, i still needs to figure everything myself
NO, are you kidding me !!! Must you figure all out by YOUR self ???? Gosh, when they build a game, that`s just cliking and seeing "pictures" and animations and even better, if some body clicks it for me !!!! And that READING, I can`t understand, why, oh why, MUST is read, it`s SO hard and takes time !!!! LOL

TheNik

Nov 13, 2018
Good morning and hello to everyone. I read everything, but despite this I'm stuck. I have the game since yesterday and I can not keep going.
Sorry English, but I use Google translator.
I can not have anal sex with Anna.
I miss 4 women.
I can not get the medical certificate.
I did the photo shoot with Emyli and my cousin and I'm stuck with both of them.
I miss my cousin's papers.

Thank you, thank you, thank you very much!

Ps: If needed I can put images with situation objects, missions and hearts girls.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Good morning and hello to everyone. I read everything, but despite this I'm stuck. I have the game since yesterday and I can not keep going.
Anal sex with Anna

After Barbara go to the library (Threesome) ... and you have screwdriver in your inventory , you can go for first medical examination

TheNik

Nov 13, 2018
Anal sex with Anna

After Barbara go to the library (Threesome) ... and you have screwdriver in your inventory , you can go for first medical examination
I did anal with the secretary. But when I go to Anna I'm always at the same point. I talk about sex and I propose the anal but nothing happens.
I also have the cream but I do not know where to use it.

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
I did anal with the secretary. But when I go to Anna I'm always at the same point. I talk about sex and I propose the anal but nothing happens.
The cream you use in the butthole.x'D
The walkthrough is really simple and easy to get through.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Good for anal with secretary :) ... and after you take the book from her and give it to Anna ?

TheNik

Nov 13, 2018
It doesn't MANCAVA in previous spoiler I linked ;)
Next day on secretary's desk ...

Made anal with Anna.
Made anal with Anna + Barbara.
Talked to the doctor, he had sex with the girl in the shop.
I go to barbarism and I tell the kid to look for the dog and tells me to come back the next day. Just tell me every time!
I'm stuck again.

Ps: I put the cream in barbara and I tried a loosening bra

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Talked to the doctor, he had sex with the girl in the shop.
So also with Anna click in the right place.
With Barbara ... think what you used with trainer and roommate (sex massage).
I have no to play the game for you ;)

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes