Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
This is a Mod to enable scene replay on version 1.1.
In Vip.rar there are .rpyc files , replace the files with the same name (if present) in game folder.
Backup your rpyc files before overwrite ... in case of problem you can use them.
It is experimental , I can't guarantee :)
You can replay only the scenes you have unlocked

Version 2 now scenes works only when you are in main menu ... as original game
View attachment 174191
Added to the OP; Fixed the OP.

Reactions: Tacito

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
well it is my save and i have the latest version here. any way i can find an "unbroken" save file and where is the location for it?
I have send here couple of saves, witch starts by handing documents to the Dean (100% working) !!!!! Just find them.

ThatOneGuy_22

Sep 5, 2018
Hey guys,

So I have hit a wall here. I get the mouse and release it during the second photoshoot with the secretary, go to dicks office, get on the computer, look through all the pictures and emails, then when when I leave nothing happens. I know that the walkthrough says to get pictures using the drone of dick and the director, but when I try to use the drone at night I only have the cousins room and the pool available. Any thoughts on what I could be doing wrong here? Can't seem to find the directors bedroom.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
. Any thoughts on what I could be doing wrong here? Can't seem to find the directors bedroom.
You have to check out the pictures on the Director's desk and talk with her about them so your mc realizes she is the mom of Barbara. Otherwise she is just a random woman.

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes