AnubisMRM

May 18, 2018
Guy, do you have any idea how I get the Anna and Barbara scene in the library?
I went to Barbara's house and told her to go to the library, but I have no additional conversation options.
What am I missing?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Guy, do you have any idea how I get the Anna and Barbara scene in the library?
I went to Barbara's house and told her to go to the library, but I have no additional conversation options.
What am I missing?

Reactions: AnubisMRM

thenightday3

Aug 19, 2017
Hey im kinda stuck. I'm trying to get the Screwdriver from the Shopkeeper but whenever i say lets fuck at night when she is enjoys herself, she is like naw you told me that you are ill. Any help ?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Hey im kinda stuck. I'm trying to get the Screwdriver from the Shopkeeper but whenever i say lets fuck at night when she is enjoys herself, she is like naw you told me that you are ill. Any help ?
After she says this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

next scene click in the right place not the arrow.
If you don't know where to click enable action area lightning in cheat ... and something highlight :) when you are near with the mouse

thenightday3

Aug 19, 2017
Strange I played that part time ago , I tried my old save and it works as expected.
Post your save I'll check it ... when I have time , or try this save only to see if it works.
There you go. For some reason the doc is always buy to for the Medical eximation that i need to have sex with them

Reactions: moszter

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
There you go. For some reason the doc is always buy to for the Medical eximation that i need to have sex with them
You don't have screwdriver task open ... why you know you need a screwdriver ? ;)
At 9:00 when roommate is in the bathroom go to the door and try to open = task find screwdriver
Now you can lick salesgirl , get screwdriver ... go to the doctor ... and so on

Reactions: thenightday3

thenightday3

Aug 19, 2017
You don't have screwdriver task open ... why you know you need a screwdriver ? ;)
At 9:00 when roommate is in the bathroom go to the door and try to open = task find screwdriver
Now you can lick salesgirl , get screwdriver ... go to the doctor ... and so on
Well i played this game before and got a new Pc soo. Oh and yes i also read the Walkthrough tho :p Thanks you tho :)

Reactions: Tacito

Joze53

Jun 13, 2018
[HELP] guys I need serious help, im trying to get the sleeping/sex pills but I don't know how to discover "Jamal" in order to buy them, please help

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
[HELP] guys I need serious help, im trying to get the sleeping/sex pills but I don't know how to discover "Jamal" in order to buy them, please help

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I've seen videos that this game already has an ending, and the dev also started a new game, so is this one completed ? Or is he still gonna iron out some bugs or add some stuff ?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I've seen videos that this game already has an ending, and the dev also started a new game, so is this one completed ? Or is he still gonna iron out some bugs or add some stuff ?
This game is DONE, FINNISH, COMPLETED and so on !!! Suprised, that YOU ask question like this (549/515) !!!! :HeyGuys:

irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
This game is DONE, FINNISH, COMPLETED and so on !!! Suprised, that YOU ask question like this (549/515) !!!! :HeyGuys:
The confusing part might be that this thread is still missing [Completed] tag. I just noticed it myself and came to see if there's still something cooking. After all, this was supposed to be DONE, FINNISH (yay, I'm Finnish too!), COMPLETED and so on after 1.0.0 already but the dev still whipped together another update.

Reactions: Rythan25 and Nerttu

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
The confusing part might be that this thread is still missing [Completed] tag. I just noticed it myself and came to see if there's still something cooking. After all, this was supposed to be DONE, FINNISH (yay, I'm Finnish too!), COMPLETED and so on after 1.0.0 already but the dev still whipped together another update.
Yeap, you are right !!! Dev`s should ad the completed tag at the game !!!!

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes