Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
That's because you guys did things the way he wanted you to. Do things out of order and you might be screwed. There have been a lot of posts in this thread to that effect.
I did thinks as TASKS tells me to do (and dialogue), and NOT using the WT !!!! Imo if you read the dialogue and follow the tasks, game was very easy (off course, you MUST save a lot, because no backing up), but otherwise great game !!!! :D(y)

saima777

Jan 19, 2019
Need to catch a mouse with a mouse trap as she is scared of....mice, you buy a trap from the store, you can catch it where Jamal is (i think that's his name?). You can ask him if he can get a mouse and he tells you you can catch them around the corner.
from where i can catch mouse
what is jamal
have you pic of jamal?

saima777

Jan 19, 2019
So im stuck, got the evidence to blackmail the director but deleted it as she threatened to call the cops now im stuck there. Also i sent the librarians friend (can't remember her name) to her but nothing happened after that. Blackmailed the kid but can't use him to get the director (as i assume that is the intention). Walk through is far too obscure., does mention a threesome at the library but doesn't tell you how to get there. Any Ideas fellas? Any guidance appreciated.

how can i catch the mouse

bahamter

Jun 8, 2018
The secretary said she likes doing photos, so offer her more photoshoots. That may be an option that only unlocks at closing time (19:00), and in any case you need to return at closing time to do the shoots. You try to get to search Dick’s office during the first shoot, but she won’t let you, and you realise you need to visit Jamal and catch a rat to progress.
For me, there is no way to do it during 19:00. The office closes at 18:00...No matter what I try, I cannot enter the office in 19:00. I have tried to do it at 18:00, but the secretary only said want to do more then that"s it. How do you achieve this part? I've been here for almost 4 hours, can't solve it. Is it a bug?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
For me, there is no way to do it during 19:00. The office closes at 18:00...No matter what I try, I cannot enter the office in 19:00. I have tried to do it at 18:00, but the secretary only said want to do more then that"s it. How do you achieve this part? I've been here for almost 4 hours, can't solve it. Is it a bug?
How about you go there at 18.00 and THEN skip an hour !!!!! (y)

quansn

Jul 27, 2018
Go to another place take 1 hour, u can go anywhere at 17:00 and back to office.

bahamter

Jun 8, 2018
Go to another place take 1 hour, u can go anywhere at 17:00 and back to office.
THanks for your advice. I tried, it doesn't work. Even in 18:00, there is no further photo options. The problem is that no further photo option for the secretary ( I tried in different heart numbers(-1 or 0 hearts with secretary) and different photo orders. I tried in every hour from 12:00 to 18:00. It just doesn't work.). The problem for me is that, secretary can only be photographed in the hall. I think it could be something related to my other quest. But I don't know which one.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
No, the system will push you out of the office. So, 18:00 will be last hour you could stay in office.
The CORRECT hour is 19.00 !!! Stay in the flat or where ever and when clock is 18.00, then go to the Office !!

bahamter

Jun 8, 2018
The CORRECT hour is 19.00 !!! Stay in the flat or where ever and when clock is 18.00, then go to the Office !!
I really did:cry:. System just show there is nobody then force me to leave...and I already get the quest (took the quest but haven't photo anyone yet).
capture 1.JPG
capture 2.JPG

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
3.40 star(s) 171 Votes