• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

bahamter

Jun 8, 2018
So you haven`t done the photoshoot in the company (witch Cousin asked) ????
I did. the pic I upload just show what I have faced when come back to 19:00. In my another save, while I finish photo everyone and that "photo every employee"quest, there is no new task as "come back around 19:00". This picture show all my current quest. I think it is because I've already done sex with my roommate during night with sleep pills, and I've only have 5 girls remaining... capture 1.JPG

bahamter

Jun 8, 2018
Where is the task ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Listen to @Nerttu advice ;) , and click on the red folder on Dick's desk and speak with roommate (Help find a red folder) and ...
thanks deeply!!! Dick that son of *****, I need to click that stupid red folder on his desk...Now I get my progress forward! All my sincere heart for your tip:LOL:.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I did. the pic I upload just show what I have faced when come back to 19:00. In my another save, while I finish photo everyone and that "photo every employee"quest, there is no new task as "come back around 19:00". This picture show all my current quest. I think it is because I've already done sex with my roommate during night with sleep pills, and I've only have 5 girls remaining... View attachment 234601
So seems to me, that your task "find red folder" is incomplete !!! When you did the photoshoot, did you notise that RED FOLDER and did you tell that to your Cousin ??? Allso, if you notised pictures at bosses table, you should do the task "send Barbara home" !!! (y)(y)

bahamter

Jun 8, 2018
So seems to me, that your task "find red folder" is incomplete !!! When you did the photoshoot, did you notise that RED FOLDER and did you tell that to your Cousin ??? Allso, if you notised pictures at bosses table, you should do the task "send Barbara home" !!! (y)(y)
I am fine with that Ann & Barbara quest. But that red folder. I played it with the walkthrough. It didn't mention we need to click that folder to move forwardo_O. I know what I gonna do, but without this action, the quest cannot progress.

Thanks deeply for that help. Otherwise, I may stuck even more(y).

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I am fine with that Ann & Barbara quest. But that red folder. I played it with the walkthrough. It didn't mention we need to click that folder to move forwardo_O. I know what I gonna do, but without this action, the quest cannot progress.

Thanks deeply for that help. Otherwise, I may stuck even more(y).
No sweat !!! :D(y)

keski dit

Sep 4, 2018
hi guys,

this is my first post on this forum because I have always find what I've search for but not this time.

I have a bug with the first frank's fight, the game is crashing again and again (I've tried maybe 30 times with different saves and other way found in this thread) so I can't do the fight (every fight in this game have crashed but until now I could ignore the error and continue but not this time, the game just close after several punch).

So I would like to know if anyone have a save just after the fight or not too far after (I don't want to restart).

many thanks

Sorry if my english isn't good I don't use translator just my little head :)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
hi guys,

this is my first post on this forum because I have always find what I've search for but not this time.

I have a bug with the first frank's fight, the game is crashing again and again (I've tried maybe 30 times with different saves and other way found in this thread) so I can't do the fight (every fight in this game have crashed but until now I could ignore the error and continue but not this time, the game just close after several punch).

So I would like to know if anyone have a save just after the fight or not too far after (I don't want to restart).

many thanks

Sorry if my english isn't good I don't use translator just my little head :)
The bottom of the crash window has a button that says "Copy". Click that, and paste the data here, in a spoiler.

NeedCreativity

Jan 8, 2019
Hi
I'm having a problem with this game. Every time I try to hover over the heart the game stops and a "Grid Overfull" message pops up. I read in another thread here that it might be the incest patch. I don't know how to fix this problem.

I tried deleting the incest patcher and starting a new game, deleting the folder with the game and re-downloading the game but for some reason the save files stay there when I open the game again even though I made sure I deleted the save files folder.

I know that this is me being new to this but the truth is I have no idea what is going on and how do I actually delete save files.

Thanks

Loro

Jun 29, 2017
i think there is a bug in the game. i oiled the doors and already giftet her the stretching clothes. when i enter her room in the morning now, and i start to watch her, she starts tostretch (lifting her leg). then there is an arrow to continue, when i click at it, all symbols disappear on screen and she is still only stretching by lifting her leg and thats stuck in a loop. i cant cancel, i cant stop. i can only open menu to save/load.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I tried deleting the incest patcher and starting a new game, deleting the folder with the game and re-downloading the game but for some reason the save files stay there when I open the game again even though I made sure I deleted the save files folder.
If you are in windows 10
C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\My_cute_roommate
Delete this folder and My_cute_cousin if you played old version , enable view hidden files in windows

Try with a clean game without patch

i think there is a bug in the game. ... and thats stuck in a loop. i cant cancel, i cant stop. i can only open menu to save/load.
Yes I think there is a bug

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes