KKz_Krean

Sep 7, 2018
I can't fuck dean when I back for her in college then It say she's so tight so I can't put my dick in how to fix it?

Loro

Jun 29, 2017
If you are in windows 10
C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\My_cute_roommate
Delete this folder and My_cute_cousin if you played old version , enable view hidden files in windows

Try with a clean game without patch

Yes I think there is a bug
thanks for pointing out, that the bug is already known. so by any chance, do you know if there is already a fix? or how can i work around the bug?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
thanks for pointing out, that the bug is already known. so by any chance, do you know if there is already a fix? or how can i work around the bug?
I think there is not a fix
it is not essential to do it to continue the game

Loro

Jun 29, 2017
I think there is not a fix
it is not essential to do it to continue the game
by the time, i found a fix. well its not really a fix but a way to make the error not occur. instead of clicking at the error with LMB, you just use space. that way the scene will go on without the error.

but now i have another strange error. its this one:
file "game/memoria.rpy", line 166, in <module>
NameError: name 'spisok' is not defined

that error occured when i plaed memory in library to rise my intellect. it happens when i have 19 intellect and win the memory to get 20 intellect.

EDIT: well ignoring that problem seems to work. could finish the game even having this error

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
first time
Yeah, progress with room mate, do the photoshoots with her and try to talk with her afterwards whenever you can untill she ask for your help which will unlock her office. There you just do what she asked from you and you'll meet Barb's mom. Its in the walkthrough.

keski dit

Sep 4, 2018
You might have to start over, I think a hard restart was required at some point and you might be using a save for a version before that.
I have restart the game from the beginning with the last version ( I've only played with the completed game, I discovered it a week ago) but still the same bug, an another one appear!! (the scene where you can remove or not the knot from the dress of the cousin comes back regularly when I have an interaction with another character)

I give up this game too many bug for a completed one !!!!

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes