PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
This is a save that unlock that picture , I hope , in case you are not be able to do this ... Do it BEFORE you give the new clothes to her
Ok, thank you very much for your help. I have one question regarding the save file, do i just put it in the game folder and acess it via menue? Or do i need to do something else to make it work? I renamed the same file i had in my folder and placed yours in there, now how do i access it?

And then i have another scene i'm not sure how to unlock the one were i'm supposed to massage the tits of the trainer, either its bugged again or i need to do soemthing else? Walktrough states "During the massage click on the center of the lower back of the trainer. Massage her breasts." If i try this, with oil i get to the sex scene immidiately. If i try just klicking on her lower back like i'm supposed to nothing happens. How do i get this scene?

Edit: Nevermind the save file question, i was able to find it and it unlocked without a hitch, thank you!

Last edited:

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Last edited:
Reactions: PeteHanson
Dec 7, 2018
Hello friends
I am using this game android version and show following error whenever I move to store and buy some thing from there plz guide me what I do to solve this error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/storeinit.rpy", line 262, in <module>
NameError: name 'categ' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "storeinit.rpyc", line 262, in script
File "/data/user/0/my.cute.roommate/files/renpy/ast.py", line 896, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "/data/user/0/my.cute.roommate/files/renpy/python.py", line 1929, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Hello friends
I am using this game android version and show following error whenever I move to store and buy some thing from there plz guide me what I do to solve this error

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "storeinit.rpyc", line 262, in script
File "/data/user/0/my.cute.roommate/files/renpy/ast.py", line 896, in execute
File "/data/user/0/my.cute.roommate/files/renpy/python.py", line 1929, in py_exec_bytecode
Sorry for the problems that you are having there isn't any bugfix for android if you have windows pc i suggest that you download the window version

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
hello again? may i ask if there is a thread for enable rollback interface stuff?
As you can see, it can also be enabled with unren.
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

But with this game you have an error at start (probably it is possible modify rpy generated = unren-rollback.rpy ... or change something in the game :) ) .
In some games however it is not recommended to use rollback because it could cause errors in game/save

Last edited:
Reactions: paulie13

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
As you can see, it can also be enabled with unren.
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

But with this game you have an error at start (probably it is possible modify rpy generated = unren-rollback.rpy ... or change something in the game :) ) .
In some games however it is not recommended to use rollback because it could cause errors in game/save
thank you for this sir. sorry if all i do is ask im totally a newbie at this site. may i also ask if i can message you for some other error that I'm currently don't have any idea or clue on how to fix it? i really needed a pro and personal perspective on it.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
thank you for this sir. sorry if all i do is ask im totally a newbie at this site. may i also ask if i can message you for some other error that I'm currently don't have any idea or clue on how to fix it? i really needed a pro and personal perspective on it.
I'm sorry but I'm not a programmer or an expert in renpy games ;)
I'm learning something until it amuses me.
If the problems you have are in this game , they have all been solved at least under Windows.
If you have one in particular, ask in this or related thread.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Currently stuck. Where do I find the satin clothes Im supposed to give my roommate? Shop doesnt list them
check if you have it in you inventory just make sure and if you don't have it then you must of forgot to do something

share you save file so we can check it out for you

dahobo

Jul 24, 2018
Okay, 745 pages are too many for me to read through. Having major bug issues with Mac version. Bought 1st book for roomie, and 1st book for librarian. Can't get the prompt to give either to them. Also, still getting a script error in the store, and in the library. And yes, i'm just starting a replay of the game. Can anyone help??

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
I'm sorry but I'm not a programmer or an expert in renpy games ;)
I'm learning something until it amuses me.
If the problems you have are in this game , they have all been solved at least under Windows.
If you have one in particular, ask in this or related thread.
but maybe you can help me? like i want to ask you a few questions, well not in renpy games. instead about unity games and rpgm? i want to ask a specific games actually to you? i think you almost played all the game in here? it's a popular games in here, perhaps you can help me? well it's alright if you don't. sorry for the bother tho and thank you.

DarkArray

Jul 5, 2018
check if you have it in you inventory just make sure and if you don't have it then you must of forgot to do something

share you save file so we can check it out for you
I checked the inventory - its not there. Should it be available in the store normally?
Here my save file.

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
Okay, 745 pages are too many for me to read through. Having major bug issues with Mac version. Bought 1st book for roomie, and 1st book for librarian. Can't get the prompt to give either to them. Also, still getting a script error in the store, and in the library. And yes, i'm just starting a replay of the game. Can anyone help??
when you are with the roommate in her room (maybe the kitchen i never tried) or the library with the librarian open the inventory on the left click the book and it willl give it to them

supremo ss

May 31, 2019

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "game/storeinit.rpyc", line 262, in script
File "C:\Users\HP\Desktop\My_cute_roommate-1.3.0ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 896, in execute
File "C:\Users\HP\Desktop\My_cute_roommate-1.3.0ex-win\renpy\python.py", line 1929, in py_exec_bytecode

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
1.3.0ex
Fri May 31 15:01:34 2019

How can I solve it? I get it when I go to the store

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes