rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I checked the inventory - its not there. Should it be available in the store normally?
Here my save file.
Sorry but that not the right save file it from an way older version of the game My_cute_cousin_0.6.1ex_multilang

scubabeci

Jul 9, 2018
Download Rayminator's bugfixes. Its in his signiture. And it ended up in the OP as well, finally.
Hi there! I already downloaded the bugfix.zip. Where should I extract it? What is the correct process to solve the mentioned problem? Thx a lot!!!

DefNotACow

Dec 19, 2018
I did the cowgirl shoot and the regular clothes shoot with Emily but there aren't any more outfits to buy in the store, so I can't progress with my roommate or Emily.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Hi there! I already downloaded the bugfix.zip. Where should I extract it? What is the correct process to solve the mentioned problem? Thx a lot!!!
extract it where ever you want to then open the folder and select all rpy files and copy/paste them into the game folder

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I'm not sure I understand ? - I use the latest version of the game. 1.3.0ex
ok

Question 1

Did you use a old save?

Question 2

Where did you got the save file from? (from here My_cute_roommate-130ex-win\My_cute_roommate-1.3.0ex-win\game\save
or from here C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\My_cute_roommate1)

Question 3

What language are you using?

Question 4

Are you using the incest patch?

ask you those question because I'm getting this

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/library.rpy", line 27, in script
    return
Exception: Could not find return label (u'E:\\MyGame\\Projekts\\My_cute_cousin_0.6.1ex_multilang/game/library.rpy', 1524567286, 8).

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    return
  File "G:\DOWNLOAD\My_cute_roommate-130ex-win\My_cute_roommate-1.3.0ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1485, in execute
    next_node(renpy.game.context().lookup_return(pop=True))
  File "G:\DOWNLOAD\My_cute_roommate-130ex-win\My_cute_roommate-1.3.0ex-win\renpy\execution.py", line 677, in lookup_return
    raise Exception("Could not find return label {!r}.".format(self.return_stack[-1]))
Exception: Could not find return label (u'E:\\MyGame\\Projekts\\My_cute_cousin_0.6.1ex_multilang/game/library.rpy', 1524567286, 8).

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
 1.3.0ex
Sat Jun 01 07:52:56 2019

Last edited:

DarkArray

Jul 5, 2018
Did you use a old save?
- No

Where did you got the save file from? (from here My_cute_roommate-130ex-win\My_cute_roommate-1.3.0ex-win\game\save
-> From the first - in my case thats d:\Games\AD\My Cute Roommate - Kopie\game\saves\

English (game), German OS

After posting the save I tried installing the incest patch. But it didnt help with my problem.

After your hint of the different save locations I went into the saves from appdata and fetched the save from there. Maybe that helps?

Thanks a lot in any case for helping me :)

ok

Question 1

Did you use a old save?

Question 2

Question 3

Question 4

ask you those question because I'm getting this

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    return

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    return
  File "G:\DOWNLOAD\My_cute_roommate-130ex-win\My_cute_roommate-1.3.0ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1485, in execute
    next_node(renpy.game.context().lookup_return(pop=True))
  File "G:\DOWNLOAD\My_cute_roommate-130ex-win\My_cute_roommate-1.3.0ex-win\renpy\execution.py", line 677, in lookup_return
    raise Exception("Could not find return label {!r}.".format(self.return_stack[-1]))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
1.3.0ex
Sat Jun 01 07:52:56 2019

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Did you use a old save?
- No

-> From the first - in my case thats d:\Games\AD\My Cute Roommate - Kopie\game\saves\

English (game), German OS

After posting the save I tried installing the incest patch. But it didnt help with my problem.

After your hint of the different save locations I went into the saves from appdata and fetched the save from there. Maybe that helps?

Thanks a lot in any case for helping me :)

Ok I see What you did. You should of gotten it before you and anna got caught by her mother

here your save back just go to the store and buy than at 19:00 when your cousin is in the kitchen give it to her or in the morning

just make sure you rename the file like this 25-6-LT1.save or just delete this 12345-25-6-LT1.save when you download the file

DarkArray

Jul 5, 2018
Ok I see What you did. You should of gotten it before you and anna got caught by her mother

here your save back just go to the store and buy than at 19:00 when your cousin is in the kitchen give it to her or in the morning

just make sure you rename the file like this 25-6-LT1.save or just delete this 12345-25-6-LT1.save when you download the file

Halleluja! You are my hero!
Thanks a ton. It worked :)

Just another question: I have still the quest "Find the book stretching - A flexible body" but I do have it in my inventory already. Does this pose a problem?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Halleluja! You are my hero!
Thanks a ton. It worked :)

Just another question: I have still the quest "Find the book stretching - A flexible body" but I do have it in my inventory already. Does this pose a problem?
no you just have to just give it to her

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I am using win 10 and i tried download store and labels from links
how are you putting it into the game folder are you putting the zip/rar into the game folder or put the folder into the game folder or are you putting rpy files into the folder?

if you put the rip/rar file into the game folder it will not work
if you put the folder into the game folder it will cause more errors cause by have double file with the same codes
if you put the rpy files into the game folder it should work if not then you will have to start a new game for the code changes that have been done

Feb 6, 2019
how are you putting it into the game folder are you putting the zip/rar into the game folder or put the folder into the game folder or are you putting rpy files into the folder?

if you put the rip/rar file into the game folder it will not work
if you put the folder into the game folder it will cause more errors cause by have double file with the same codes
if you put the rpy files into the game folder it should work if not then you will have to start a new game for the code changes that have been done
Should i delete the odler rpy file ?

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes