RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
So much for a "Bugfix" it just added more. Now the store is fixed but the fucking girl in the library is broken. Any time I try to use "Ask" I get a Code Error.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
So much for a "Bugfix" it just added more. Now the store is fixed but the fucking girl in the library is broken. Any time I try to use "Ask" I get a Code Error.
If it is the "usual known" bug , save and load one time before first visit to library
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-v1-3-0-ev-beta-astaros3d.5405/post-1910746

Or if you want restart from beginning for a "false bug" try this
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-v1-3-0-ev-beta-astaros3d.5405/post-1911180

The "bug" is in the game not in bugfix

Last edited:

Wolfman1987

Feb 17, 2019
Okay how do i get the screwdriver from the sales girl??? she masturbates with it, but wont fuck and the only thing to click is to leave :/

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Okay how do i get the screwdriver from the sales girl??? she masturbates with it, but wont fuck and the only thing to click is to leave :/
1. when your cousin in the bathroom try to open the door
2. go to the store and ask the clerk if she has screwdriver
3. go to the store at night at 22:00 then there should be a menu for asking to have the screwdriver

the only thing she will let you do is to lick her pussy she will not let you have sex with her yet

near the end of the game you should only two girls to have sex with they are the store clerk and anna

Wolfman1987

Feb 17, 2019
Okay i can't seem to find the 2 shower scenes, everytime i go to the bathroom i can either knock, try handle or use the screwdriver, first 2 dont lead to anything, and the screwdriver leads to peeking only.....i'm upto the point were i have done anal with barbara whilst roommate walked in

Wolfman1987

Feb 17, 2019
"after your answer to stay in your cousins home, enjoy. Do not go to college.
After the scene go to sleep until morning.
The next morning wait until cousin goes to the bathroom, use the screwdriver to open the door, click one time on the eye, a green arrow will appear left from the exit arrow, click on green arrow to enter, "

Not getting the green arrow, and i have gone back in my saves to before going to college to refuse the dorm :/

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
I know this question is everywhere here in this thread but i need a decent answer. Currently playing android 1.3.0 ev and have problem using tv and store. Should i w8 for update or is there any workaround solution but for ANDROID? Thank you

unnameless

Jan 18, 2019
I know this question is everywhere here in this thread but i need a decent answer. Currently playing android 1.3.0 ev and have problem using tv and store. Should i w8 for update or is there any workaround solution but for ANDROID? Thank you
unless you have previous saves i recommend you to first download a previous version like 1.2.0 and play until the end then use those saves in version 1.3.0

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes