RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I'm getting so sick of finding new bugs in this game, all because I wanted to see the new content but I have to keep starting from old saves because fuck it all.

Got the rat, hit the wrong button and backed out of Dick's office which means I need a new trap and a new rat.

Store refuses to restock the Traps.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I'm getting so sick of finding new bugs in this game, all because I wanted to see the new content but I have to keep starting from old saves because fuck it all.

Got the rat, hit the wrong button and backed out of Dick's office which means I need a new trap and a new rat.

Store refuses to restock the Traps.
you can share you save or you edit your save here

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018

I did find this guy here and has the game with new update and guess what. When i click store it works charm. But is android version and Russian. So russian people please Dig in!! :D

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
I ll download both from here and his. Then open both and just proceed with the save from other. Then copy the save to this one here and just voila. Maybe it works

DarkArray

Jul 5, 2018
Hi guys I'm currently stuck at Derek finding the red folder. I blackmailed him, had the threesome fotoshoot with emily and roommate and now everytime I visit Bararbars place to reach Derek I get: "no response". Any ideas?
I also attached my save file.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Hi guys I'm currently stuck at Derek finding the red folder. I blackmailed him, had the threesome fotoshoot with emily and roommate and now everytime I visit Bararbars place to reach Derek I get: "no response". Any ideas?
I also attached my save file.
Take the book from secretary , gift for librarian ...

DarkArray

Jul 5, 2018
go to your cousins office and speak to jenny she has the book right beside her then give it to anna

take a look at the picture
Thanks again, rayminator!

I never got a prompt from the librarian to get another book. Even then I would have checked at the store. Not with Jenny.

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
This is on android,
Happens everytime prior browsing items on store
Any idea how to solve?
No you cant.
Try this one. But be warned. In the store choices and dialogues are in russian. And also the dean in Russian. You need to figure how to play. Have fun

leopold_00

Oct 22, 2017
Hello all!

Thanks for the game. I am playing the android version but it seems it's buggy maybe? Everything I go to store and pick a category to buy stuff it crashes to main menu even if I ignore. It's there a fix for this? Thanks!

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes