Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
two quick questions,
1) has anyone made a mod to defete Dick, hate that on the first tight I am not allowed to kick his ass. Always have him down to little or no hp but he keeps coming back. Ya ya I know its apart of the story line to get you ass handed to you, but it never happens in the RL for me nor should it in the game.
2) any save game files? Hate the games, ya I can solve them but takes forever and it really interrupts the story line.
Thanks

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
if you load end of the game, cousin threesome or college blond girl, will game continue from there, if there is where you ended when the game was completed in 1.0? or is all these updates just fixes and addons before the end?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
two quick questions,
1) has anyone made a mod to defete Dick, hate that on the first tight I am not allowed to kick his ass. Always have him down to little or no hp but he keeps coming back. Ya ya I know its apart of the story line to get you ass handed to you, but it never happens in the RL for me nor should it in the game.
2) any save game files? Hate the games, ya I can solve them but takes forever and it really interrupts the story line.
Thanks
1. there is a fight at the beginning and at the ending as well you beat him up before he shots or after

2. scroll up you see search when you on this page type in save file but I do not recommend that cause the code changes

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes