rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Does Astaros still works on this game ?

it was already 5 times completed so wtf is this...
there is nothing new in this update but only for a little addons and new errors

whats new

fight dick at the end
repeatable sex scenes
added more errors

whats not new
no new sex scenes

it's finishing up that's all

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hey Dev Ending is not complete? ok Dick is down :cool:
but what happens next ??(y) Is Mc Gona Marrie with Rommate ??:love:
Ending Needs a litle Spice
Game is great :)(y)

MATROS1999

Jul 28, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 167, in script
jump expression _in_replay
ScriptError: could not find label 'return_lab_setvar'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 167, in script
jump expression _in_replay
File "H:\Nueva carpeta (42)\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "H:\Nueva carpeta (42)\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-win\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'return_lab_setvar'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
1.5.0 Beta ex+
Thu Mar 26 16:13:52 2020

wytekki

Dec 1, 2018
I've been searching this topic for half an hour now for an answer and i can't seem to find a definitive one, seems like a bug, so i have only 1 girl left to fuck but i haven't fucked either Anna or the Sales girl and i can't get the screwdriver, nor can i get the doctor to give me a medical examination, anyone know if im bugged or whats going on?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

File "H:\Nueva carpeta (42)\My_cute_roommate-1.6.1ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
1.5.0 Beta ex+
Thu Mar 26 16:13:52 2020
Remove all the Mod cheat you have applied , see if the game is ok ... and reapply in the correct way

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I've been searching this topic for half an hour now for an answer and i can't seem to find a definitive one, seems like a bug, so i have only 1 girl left to fuck but i haven't fucked either Anna or the Sales girl and i can't get the screwdriver, nor can i get the doctor to give me a medical examination, anyone know if im bugged or whats going on?
The screwdriver is the most important thing in the game ... this is old but I think it is not changed
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-v1-6-1-ex-beta-astaros3d.5405/post-1936031

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I can't talk complete the 20 intellect quest and no one answers the door at barbara house
open the console and type theses two lines there are lot of way to enable the console do search how to

develop_intellect.get = True
develop_intellect.done = True

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
go to the game menu on the left there is a cheat button and you can max intellect

you don't need to do that
it's actually a bug even you do use that cheat it won't recognize that you use that cheat at all or that you finished that quest

Oct 25, 2018
well can't even get past the intro where you pick the cousin name
Just happened to me as well. I believe it has to do with the incest mod. I removed the mod and ran the game and was able to move forward. Then I closed the game, put the mod back on and loaded after that part and it works now.

oarclownfish

Oct 1, 2019
Just happened to me as well. I believe it has to do with the incest mod. I removed the mod and ran the game and was able to move forward. Then I closed the game, put the mod back on and loaded after that part and it works now.
managed to work around it by just pressing enter, seems like moving the mouse at all caused the crash

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes