alphapooper

Jul 21, 2018
Help me with Anna Mission.

For some reason all I can do is show Barbara the images and that is it. How do I proceed ? Anna isn't going back to the library

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Help me with Anna Mission.

For some reason all I can do is show Barbara the images and that is it. How do I proceed ? Anna isn't going back to the library
go to your cousin office and then go to the directors office then click on the photos on her desk then talk to about the photos then go back to barbara's then show her the photos again

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Gonna try using the console, thanks for the tip.
-Edit: Yeah the console command got me through, no clue why i couldn't progress otherwise.
Yes it is bug.
The control if you can see again Dick_Barbara in pool is on the task.
But the task is closed also if you take innocent pictures and it is not reopen when you fail with director.
The console works and I continue to play another game ;)

Reactions: wytekki

caliberz

Jun 13, 2017
So I replayed the scene between Barbara and Dick at the pool using the gallery mod and I got this error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What may be the issue? I have both rayminator and tacito's mod.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
So I replayed the scene between Barbara and Dick at the pool using the gallery mod and I got this error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What may be the issue? I have both rayminator and tacito's mod.
I don't know but my mod has been updated to the current version of the game but I have looked at tacito's mod doesn't seemed that he updated his yet my cheat mod only touch his menu code thats all and I haven't added his mod to my mod at all yet

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I reckon some didn't save before it and might want to re-enjoy the Cuz/Barbara scene. Load this and simply move time up one hour, profit. No cheats implemented in this playthrough, all played straight as an arrow. BTW, in this save MC is named "Sancho" and Cuz is named "Candy"...deal with it. Enjoy you crazy lewd bastards :cool:

PS - save is located on page 9, slot 5 (obvious from file name). Rename to whatever you wish if needed. Regards.

Reactions: Blaskho

caliberz

Jun 13, 2017
I don't know but my mod has been updated to the current version of the game but I have looked at tacito's mod doesn't seemed that he updated his yet my cheat mod only touch his menu code thats all and I haven't added his mod to my mod at all yet
Nvm, I realised that I installed 1.60_Beta _V3 instead of 1.601_Beta _V2 which caused the issue. Haven't tested on the full game runthrough. But thx!

Oyzion

Jun 1, 2018
Running in some issue to finish all the gallery, maybe some like massaging trainer (1st page 4) chest are locked for ever since I am way past that, but for the rest I wouldn't mind some help

Somehow I missed all the under shower scene with cuz, how to trigger them ? Scene 1/9 first page and 6&7/9 from page 6th

Also I am failing to see when I get a shot at droning on dick and barbara after derek asked to fuck the director ? 6/9 7th page

Missionary with Cuz 8/9 page 7 ?

I believe the 2 from last page will come later, worst case scenario I don't mind doing a new run, but I gotta know how to get those before

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Running in some issue to finish all the gallery, maybe some like massaging trainer (1st page 4) chest are locked for ever since I am way past that, but for the rest I wouldn't mind some help

Somehow I missed all the under shower scene with cuz, how to trigger them ? Scene 1/9 first page and 6&7/9 from page 6th

Also I am failing to see when I get a shot at droning on dick and barbara after derek asked to fuck the director ? 6/9 7th page

Missionary with Cuz 8/9 page 7 ?

I believe the 2 from last page will come later, worst case scenario I don't mind doing a new run, but I gotta know how to get those before
Honestly rather than me writing each unlock description check out the walkthrough which lists the gallery items and how to get each. Give that a shot first to narrow them down giving you faster/accurate results. Regards. (I'm still stuck on P4#1 too though). The Cuz shower ones you listed are easy once she's at 4 hearts, just run through each answer seperately after screwdriver bath door.

Oyzion

Jun 1, 2018
The Cuz shower ones you listed are easy once she's at 4 hearts, just run through each answer seperately after screwdriver bath door.
Just checked I have 3hearts x) It's ironic since in endgame she doesn't mind screwing her cuz at all, but 3hearts only.
Well I will check for the walkthrough, see if that helps and work on getting one more heart for cuz

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Just checked I have 3hearts x) It's ironic since in endgame she doesn't mind screwing her cuz at all, but 3hearts only.
Well I will check for the walkthrough, see if that helps and work on getting one more heart for cuz
If you don't want to grind it too much the save I posted above has her at 4 hearts. Gallery saves to persistent so no issue once unlocked. Of course I would agree it's more of a proper cheevo to do them solo without someone else's saves. Just pointing it out in case it helps.

Oyzion

Jun 1, 2018
Gallery saves to persistent so no issue once unlocked.
It's fun that you mention it because I just crashed and lost some of the gallery lol
Anyway, I might just redo a game while full skiping just to get those last scenes.

EDIT: Cuz at 4hearts still no scene -_-

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
It's fun that you mention it because I just crashed and lost some of the gallery lol
Anyway, I might just redo a game while full skiping just to get those last scenes.

EDIT: Cuz at 4hearts still no scene -_-
You need this bath scene, pick each one either one day apart or scroll back once gallery unlocked to reselect next one:

3.40 star(s) 172 Votes