negronomicorn

Sep 25, 2019
i got 1 broken heart with cousin(btw i have no clue why..) is it possible to fix it? it seems to me that all my compliments to her doestn help or i have to keep complimenting her for weeks?

Rakil88

Aug 29, 2019
Compliment her once a day. When you beat off in the shower, CLEAN IT UP!
Ok so if I compliment her in the morning I can skip it at night or vice versa? Also I is there any reason to sleep with a boner? you get that dream but its all fuzy... so I should just do the hospital and bathroom each day?

darkWolf.01

Jul 2, 2017
Dunno why, but my version says 1.6.01 Beta ex+, also, I´ve probably never seen worse description about which of these "patches" linked on 1st page are actually needed for what version, seriously. No clue...

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
Thanks to for the great game
Thanks to @Sam for Unren
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Author completed his scenes replay , see here
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-v1-6-1-ex-beta-astaros3d.5405/post-3206289
Use what you want :) ... but not both

This Mod enable scenes replay on version 1.61 , tested in Win10
Inside *.rar there are .rpy files , place the files in the game folder where gallery_scene.rpyc is.

Added switches to View/Replay only unlocked or all Images/Scenes
1.61_Final _V1 updated for new version of the game

************************************************************************************************
Hide interface utility is integrated in the Mod ("h" or middle mouse button)
thanks to @Thamn
Don't use another Mod to do the same thing
*************************************************************************************************
Known problems
PS: If you use cheat mod by rayminator , use tacitogallery.rpy attached in this post
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-1-5-0-cheatmod-v1-1-rayminator.35762/

better not abuse of the rollback , could lead to problems or errors

Use at your own risk
If you want remove the Mod delete tacitogallery.rpy and tacitogallery.rpyc from the game folder , gallery_scene.rpyc is not used in EX version so no problem if you leave the new one.

View attachment 360268 View attachment 360269 View attachment 360270 View attachment 366146
Dude thanks for updating the mod but there is a blowjob animation missing from this scene.
Capture.PNG

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
:sneaky:
if you load end of the game, cousin threesome or college blond girl, will game continue from there, if there is where you ended when the game was completed in 1.0? or is all these updates just fixes and addons before the end?

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Is the rat bit in the photoshop with the secretary bugged? I have a rat, I'm aware of the fact that I need a rat, but it just keeps looping telling me to get a rat, then the rat catcher respawns in the shop. I'm never given the option to release it, and I've searched the thread for an answer to no avail.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
STOP COMPLIMENTING HER ALL THE TIME. She gets annoyed. Compliment her about once every other day (2 days).
The only other scene with the cousin is with the massage scene in her bedroom in the evening.
Do I understand that correctly: I should only compliment her once every two days?! Well, would be worth hinting that in the walkthrough. And it's quite unusual for women. Usually they like it to be complimented every now and then.

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes