KIzaruu

Jul 16, 2018
can i have save game in quest "dig up dirt on dick", im already repeat use drone for a 2 week and doesnt happen ?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Fuck me im an idiot thanks.
That being said, i've now got up to getting blackmail on barbara and i dont know what to do next, when i go tell her she doesnt care
Oh, you're not the only one who missed the doorknob. *cough cough*

Check the walkthrough for the blackmail stuff.

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
How come every time I try to save it keeps saying not responding then 30 seconds for it to come back?

Amon S

Mar 25, 2020
I ca
You've to nail the director at her house at night then she'll tell you it's not enough and you've to dig dirt on Dick, next day use the drone at evening to get Barbara and Dick at pool.
I can't find the drone any more after nailing the director please help me

Hero00007

May 21, 2019
View attachment 23903

Overview:
Finally came the day where our protagonist graduated from high-school. Now it's time for him to step into adulthood and go to college, and to do that he needs to move-in with his once fat and ugly bully of a cousin (whom he hadn't seen since his tender childhood) in the big city. It's the time to take the opportunity to plunge into student life full of drive and debauchery.​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-26
Release Date: 2020-03-22
Developer: - - -
Censorship: None
Version: 1.6.1 Extra Version Beta
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Screwdriver Location:

Download
Win: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Linux: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Android: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Patches: -
UNOFFICIAL BUGFIX
EXTRAS: CHEAT MOD - SCENE REPLAY MOD - WALKTHROUGH (v1.2.0)
Thanks to @Epifan for sharing, @Manfegor for the walkthrough, rayminator for the cheat mod, and @Tacito for the mod.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 23904 View attachment 23905 View attachment 23906 View attachment 23907 View attachment 23908 View attachment 23909 View attachment 23910

unable to refuse to live at dorm no option coming at anna

timothyalvedez

Aug 5, 2019
Bit of a weird bug, second time playing through, when massaging the trainer no green circle comes up in the lower back? any script fixes or anything. ive done everything else except the trainer

no one here

May 15, 2017
does anyone have saves for the beginning or end of 0.14 cant remember if i played and lost my saves

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 172 Votes