hyrulerule

Feb 21, 2019
I didnt know i can fuck Dean when i triggered the spider event. I help her instead of fuck her... can i get the spider or trigger that event again? Thanks.

hyenalulu

Feb 25, 2018
hi everyone how sex last with roommate in bedroom?? i try last picture for roommate failure my cousin 4 heart love
please tell me

Schnägi

May 12, 2017
Is it only laggy for me? The Game keeps not responding and keeps very long to save or load... can anyone help?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Is it only laggy for me? The Game keeps not responding and keeps very long to save or load... can anyone help?
it's like that because of the pickle error they been having in the game pickle has been disabled for that reason that why loading and saving does take sometime

Strannikk

Mar 15, 2020
Finally I found the answer - in the latest version, v1.6.1ex Beta, you can continue to play AFTER FINAL SCREEN.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
My cheat mod has been updated to version 2.0

The cheatmod has move from main menu into a in-game menu
don't have to worry about conflicting with the scene gallery anymore
more items has been add
lin hearts have been combine into the hearts menu has one
and this will not change the name of the game into something else anymore

Reactions: January2015

MarcelPappas

Feb 15, 2019
Quick question : I am trying to translate this game in greek (for personal use, nothing serious).
Yet however when I change the text in the appropriate file in greek (yes we got special characters in our alphabet aswell), I only get like 1 / 10th of the letters and the rest are filled with square boxes.
I noticed that in Korean language this happens in 100% of the characters (except the names we give in the initiation).
So, I wanted to ask, is it something I must change to my PC, or must the "greek alphabet support" be added from the game creator?

Thanks in advance!

Edit : after tinkering some (litterally not changing anything), the game now wont start when I have greek chars in the txt.

"UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xd3 in position 293: invalid continuation byte" is the error that comes up.

Although, it works and showing perfecty my greek text in some sections such as : "Input your name here".
So I assume it's not a matter of alphabet compatibility.

Any help :) ?

Last edited:

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Quick question : I am trying to translate this game in greek (for personal use, nothing serious).
Yet however when I change the text in the appropriate file in greek (yes we got special characters in our alphabet aswell), I only get like 1 / 10th of the letters and the rest are filled with square boxes.
I noticed that in Korean language this happens in 100% of the characters (except the names we give in the initiation).
So, I wanted to ask, is it something I must change to my PC, or must the "greek alphabet support" be added from the game creator?

Thanks in advance!
you will need to install a Greek font that have those special characters and import that to the game as well

Style Translations
It may be necessary to change styles – especially font-related styles – when translating a game. Ren'Py handles this with translate style blocks and translate python blocks. These blocks can change language-related variables and styles. For example:
Code:
translate piglatin style default:
font "stonecutter.ttf"
or equivalently:
Code:
translate piglatin python:
style.default.font = "stonecutter.ttf"
When a language is activated – either at the start of the game, or after a language change – Ren'Py resets the styles to their contents at the end of the init phase. It then runs all translate python blocks and translate style blocks associated with the current language, guaranteeing that blocks appearing earlier in a file are executed first. Finally, it rebuilds styles, allowing the changes to take effect.
Style translations may be added to any .rpy file.

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes