rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Do I understand that correctly: I should only compliment her once every two days?! Well, would be worth hinting that in the walkthrough. And it's quite unusual for women. Usually they like it to be complimented every now and then.
you should only compliment her twice a day once in her room or the living room then once in the kitchen

Mayank67

Mar 17, 2019
Not able to send barbara to library, and continuously looking for blackmail material but not able to find between 11-3 in director bedroom

lakzz

Jan 19, 2019
pls update the walkthrough, the walkthrough links are not working from the op. If someone has the proper videos kindly upload it.

Porcinet

Oct 12, 2019
Sad, after fucking all girls and do everything that I could there are still unlocked picture in the gallery. Dunno if it's a bug or me but sad caus good game.

Peachbit

Mar 2, 2020
i got a problem dudes
i think it can be a mission after helping the roomate to take photos at her company
but nothing
maybe the missions cant accumulat too much?

KIzaruu

Jul 16, 2018
how to trigger dig up dirt on dick, im already use drone to capture director and dick but nothing happen, so this is bug or something else because in my phone doesnt appears button to capture dick and director ?

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
I have 1 heart w/ roommate, but she didn't want to watch the DVDs.

Actually, we watched 1 time... but after that I cannot progride with her story.

Somebody help me, please.

Porcinet

Oct 12, 2019
I have 1 heart w/ roommate, but she didn't want to watch the DVDs.

Actually, we watched 1 time... but after that I cannot progride with her story.

Somebody help me, please.
You can't, for the picture in the gallery you need to watch it alone.

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes