Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Really Anna? You along with all the other cum dumpsters in this game and you act surprised about anything? Go read another Harlequin novel while MC puts an abnormally ridiculous 4' pole back in your mom. Silly girl. MC will see you soon with $1K Yeti Unicorn Leprechaun Holy Grail anal lube in a jiffy, just hang tight for your next turn. :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
So I replayed the scene between Barbara and Dick at the pool using the gallery mod and I got this error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What may be the issue? I have both rayminator and tacito's mod.
So, the first thing you should do is grab the final - 1.6.1, since you're running 1.6.0. And grab the 1.6.1 gallery mod.

Your error is this:
Code:
File "game/gallery_scene.rpy", line 6711, in script call
    call min_sex_scene_tab ('bar_dick_sex_m1', 'bar_dick_sex_m2', amb=s_store_sexsound, scene_zag='barbara_dick31_anim00')
In the 1.6.1 gallery mod, the line is this:
Code:
    call min_sex_scene_tab ('bar_dick_sex_m1', 'bar_dick_sex_m2', sex_scene_amb=s_store_sexsound, scene_zag='barbara_dick31_anim00')
See how it's "amb" in the first one and "sex_scene_amb" in the second? That's the problem.

BTW, in this save MC is named "Sancho" and Cuz is named "Candy"...deal with it.
Shouldn't the cousin's name be "Alonso" :p

Reactions: Tacito

roen

May 30, 2017
I think my file is bugged, I have the rat and I can't release the rat. Everytime I do the photoshoot with the secretary it says new item in shop which is the ratcatcher. So I have a rat, already one ratcatcher and then I can keep buying ratcatchers but you can only have one.

Is there a command prompt to delete the rat from my inventory? Or am I not at a point where I need to release the rat yet (which would be weird, since I need blackmailing material for derek, search Dicks office, and cousins documents.)

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
what should i do at jamal with ratcatcher?
there is a walkthrough provided at the first page. it have most of the solution to the situation you are having. the walkthrough is not completed though but once you done with the entire walkthrough , it become easier to do the remaining quest(which is not in the walkthrough). it's quite straightforward when you know which npc to meet for the next sexy scene

Rakil88

Aug 29, 2019
I am trying this without using cheats but I seem to keep losing hearts with the cousin. I try to talk to her, but only thing you can do is compliment her since I dont have money yet to buy her books and stuff. but she says I compliment her too much. do I need to talk to her in the mornings? but if I stay around to talk to her, I miss out on the job at the gym. or at night? nothing to talk to her with regarding the tv at night, no money to buy movies yet.

at the start I need to do the gym for work, $40 in the mornings and from day 3 on I can do the hospital for $50. Work out at gym to boost strength to 5 to work at shop....

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I am trying this without using cheats but I seem to keep losing hearts with the cousin. I try to talk to her, but only thing you can do is compliment her since I dont have money yet to buy her books and stuff. but she says I compliment her too much. do I need to talk to her in the mornings? but if I stay around to talk to her, I miss out on the job at the gym. or at night? nothing to talk to her with regarding the tv at night, no money to buy movies yet.

at the start I need to do the gym for work, $40 in the mornings and from day 3 on I can do the hospital for $50. Work out at gym to boost strength to 5 to work at shop....
Compliment her once a day. When you beat off in the shower, CLEAN IT UP!

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes