myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Attal

But doing so would cause you not to be able to unlock the gym as you had to lose to dickless Dick for the gym to unlock and now it's been set up that you can't win against any of them until you have done what is needed to be able to win. Even if you can beat them now they just say you can't beat me like that and they get some HP and it continues like that till you lose.

Vrijgeest

Dickless Dick is not the cousin's friend he's just a pathetic asshole she works with who followers her around and says she's his girlfriend even though she isn't and can't stand the shit stain.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Update still hasn't resolved save/load lag and mouse input lag. Still seems quite odd to me that a Renpy title has these types of lag. It's certainly livable but abnormal.

January2015

Apr 26, 2017
I am struck at the “reject staying at the dorm”.

I got the Cousin part done but I can’t seem to get the Dean dialogue to move on.

Any idea why I did wrong or not done yet?

Thank you all inadvance.

jack1234

Feb 27, 2017
am i missing something? i go to the college click on door then get asked to come in but thats it and if i click o the door again it just repeats is this a bug?

• Haha
Reactions: Sancho1969

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
1. there is a fight at the beginning and at the ending as well you beat him up before he shots or after

2. scroll up you see search when you on this page type in save file but I do not recommend that cause the code changes
Thanks however I rather take him out at the first fight, may have to make a mod for that. hehe, but it would be a first attempt at modding.

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes