JayceMeme

May 30, 2020
Please help. I'm sorry if I hadn't read all threads but I really tried to search dig up as much as I can, however I couldn't find the answer on why the roommate's hearts won't increase from 1. I also checked the console and the cousin.lim and cousin.heart won't go pass 10, even though I've gifted her the other gifts and I see the hears effect, but the count still won't increase. I also tried to run a new game but still nothing.

JayceMeme

May 30, 2020
cousin.lim ,change during the game so you can do something with roommate after you completed some tasks
The hearts you display are limited by cousin.lim , 10 = 1 heart ... if you have cousin.heart
10 init
20 second photoshoot with roommate
30 give the red folder to roommate (see video)

40 see picture :)
View attachment 270377

You can have shower fuck with her at the end of 1.21 if
if cousin.heart > 39 and cousin.lim>39:
jump cous_shower_fuck

Hi! I have a question, is there an issue if my cousin.lim and cousin.heart doesn't go pass 10 counts? I could not get pass over 10 even with a new game. :(

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Please help. I'm sorry if I hadn't read all threads but I really tried to search dig up as much as I can, however I couldn't find the answer on why the roommate's hearts won't increase from 1. I also checked the console and the cousin.lim and cousin.heart won't go pass 10, even though I've gifted her the other gifts and I see the hears effect, but the count still won't increase. I also tried to run a new game but still nothing.
Hi! I have a question, is there an issue if my cousin.lim and cousin.heart doesn't go pass 10 counts? I could not get pass over 10 even with a new game. :(
there is no problem for her hearts to go up

if you have problems then use my cheatmod
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-1-6-1-final-extra-cheatmod-v2-4-final-rayminator.35762/

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
i cant do the task "bring anna back home" im stuck in that part. someone help please
if your cousin office is open on the map go there and go to the director's office and click on the picture frame and talk to her
without knowing where you are in the game we can't really help

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes