VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Daughter's Plaything [Ch. 1] [KimmiChan]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Would love to see the Daughter a red-head ... just saying. GL Dev, looks like a good start.

YendorGGB

Oct 18, 2018
This is a great VN with little to no choices (which i love this is not a complaint). The writing is really good as well which is what you need in a VN. GJ Dev and keep up the good work. Really looking forward to the next chapters if they are all the same length or longer.

Snappahead

Dec 30, 2017
Loved it - can't wait to see this one develop more! The plot is great - nice to see something a bit different :)

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
Great VN so far, wonderful writing and just the right amount of teasing and pace.
Keep up the great work.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I wanted to not get her a dildo and to lock her in a basement forever, but it was a false choice. 0/10. Bad game :(

Edit: I narrowed my options too much. I didn't mind buying her a dildo, but I *did* want to lock her in a basement. The dildo choice was a distraction.

Edit: re-reading, it may not be apparent the above was bitter sarcasm...
I took that choice, because I laughed out loud at the resulting text.

HardrivenRC

Nov 22, 2018
Don't understand the comments of some of you guys. KimmiChan is new to this, and the effort get's a 2 thumbs up from me.

Reactions: Ed B

shaq

Jun 24, 2017
I like the concept and story, however the art is the weakest point of this game. The art looks like Myst era graphics and is really the main downside. Although with the lack of father/daughter games, I'll take what I can get.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I like the concept and story, however the art is the weakest point of this game. The art looks like Myst era graphics and is really the main downside. Although with the lack of father/daughter games, I'll take what I can get.
The daughter may not be the most beautiful of creatures on earth, but she is undoubtedly sexy as hell! I can live with that. :giggle:

Reactions: Safetydummy

Muffeh

Jun 25, 2017
It's the strangest thing, when i was playing this yesterday I got the instant feeling from the writing it was based on a fanfic. I hope the games creator got permission, or is actually the original author.

Reactions: Safetydummy

DasKapitan

Oct 26, 2017
not sure why that is our business, if dirtymind has / had a problem with it then it would be between them?
Because turning a blind eye to plagiarism discredits all of us... Have you not seen the comments here about the "great writing"? Or the donation link in the OP?... Those are why it matters.

So far people are just pointing out that we know. So if KimmiChan is legit, if the project is sanctioned, it's really easy to just update the website and this thread. Give the proper credit and links to the original author, make it clear that this is an interpretive rather than original work, all that good stuff... Job done, everyone's happy.

But looking at the website there are some good reasons to suspect that's not what's going on here...

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
Because turning a blind eye to plagiarism discredits all of us... Have you not seen the comments here about the "great writing"? Or the donation link in the OP?... Those are why it matters.

So far people are just pointing out that we know. So if KimmiChan is legit, if the project is sanctioned, it's really easy to just update the website and this thread. Give the proper credit and links to the original author, make it clear that this is an interpretive rather than original work, all that good stuff... Job done, everyone's happy.

But looking at the website there are some good reasons to suspect that's not what's going on here...
I'm just saying there is a right way and a wrong way to do it, if someone thinks this is another creators work that person /s should contact either kimmi or the creator and report it to them or alternatively report the thread to a moderator.
Posting "if think" about "copied" work often leads to flame posting he said/she said etc if it's not legit then site staff can be contacted and the thread removed, the rest of us have no control over it.
Also calling the person out in the forum instead of pm or through a mod just leads to tons of off topic posts.

Reactions: Kyril87 and Ed B

pim0

daydreamer
Donor
Sep 20, 2018
KimmiChan said:
Kimmi Chan
"My Daughters Plaything" A new Visual Novel by Kimmi Chan.
but the story was published 2014 here:

Hi opened an :coffee:account and got first donations.
He was sighted while reading this thread - yesterday and today - but he did not comment - my PM was ignored ...
The question is - have the games creator got permission, or is actually the original author ?

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes