VN Others Completed My Dear Wife, Mariko's Report [v1.1] [Atelier Sakura]

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

xue

May 31, 2017
so..whats the difference between a husband giving the wife permission to cheat vs not giving...? and somehow its still labled as NTR..? scratches head*

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
so..whats the difference between a husband giving the wife permission to cheat vs not giving...? and somehow its still labled as NTR..? scratches head*
netorase is cheating with permisson, netorare is just cheating on f95 they all just go under Ntr

Reactions: 246

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
Netorase is listed under the Genres.

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
After playing and checking out the CG gallery, there are a bunch still unlocked. There are like two choices that don't result in a game over if you pick the wrong one and I've played through and selected the opposite choices. How do I open up the missing CG's?

capu2

May 15, 2018
After playing and checking out the CG gallery, there are a bunch still unlocked. There are like two choices that don't result in a game over if you pick the wrong one and I've played through and selected the opposite choices. How do I open up the missing CG's?
I think I made a mistake on that one. You got all the CG don't worry

Reactions: Blake639

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
It sounds very boring, but I will try it out. thx for share

Edit: it is boring... lol

Last edited:

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
heal yeahh...
already download before but it's nice to see finally for post ateiler sakura games.

Thank you so much for posting and ofc capu2 and asehpe

Kirino22

Oct 6, 2019
Is this any good? The art looks good but im not really in to cucking games. So i want to know if its worth playing.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
There is no Jealousy and anger, husband enjoys being cucked more than the wife getting fucked i would say. NTR here is very shit.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Extremely niche and specific rant no one cares about incoming...

But cuckoldry is not adultery! By the description, the main conceit of this game is consensual among all three parties. That's not adultery. That's just an arrangement among consenting adults. Adultery began as a legally punishable crime (and still is, according to some crazy laws still in existence). It was something objectionable from a moral standpoint and necessarily done covertly. If everyone involved is knowing, willing, and into it, that's just kink. Completely different.

As an aside, i would say this probably isn't even NTR, but at least it's not tagged as cheating. That's when this miscategorization really gets annoying.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes