cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Thanks for your feedback. The planned pregnancy, obviously is in the future, as the game, right now, develops a day at a time, the first release covering Days 0 (prologue) to 3. The first handful updates will move 1-2 days per update, so the relationships develop at a steady pace. Later will be some acceleration/time jump so the pregnancy isn't only an 'end game thing'. Stay tuned.
would love to have that as a game mechanic lol. hate end game preg tags...

Reactions: TropecitaGames

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Dunno why but WT Mod isnt working =/
If you choose, at the beginning of your playthrough, to activate the WT, it will indicate, in parentheses, the effects of the choices you make that have some consequence. The first of these choices is when you are watching movies with Martha on the second night. The previous menus have no long-term consequences.
It is not a Mod, it is built into the game.

Reactions: herreraaa

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
If you choose, at the beginning of your playthrough, to activate the WT, it will indicate, in parentheses, the effects of the choices you make that have some consequence. The first of these choices is when you are watching movies with Martha on the second night. The previous menus have no long-term consequences.
It is not a Mod, it is built into the game.
Thank you for the answer =)

Vaftrudner

May 19, 2022
On that choice, the one without the warning opens three routes:
Daphne
Scarlett
Both of them (love triangle/threesome)

The one with the warning closes the triangle route forever, but individual routes can be opened later with Daphne and/or Scarlett
Is this the one you are talking about? Because both the options shows as opening the paths.
I just want to make sure i pick the right one to get my harem... :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TropecitaGames

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Is this the one you are talking about? Because both the options shows as opening the paths.
I just want to make sure i pick the right one to get my harem... :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, the second one should say "closed" instead of open. It's a typo I will correct in a week or so (right now I'm in a work trip 700km from my computer)

4.10 star(s) 96 Votes