Zalakijin

Aug 12, 2022
On Patreon/SS right now, the next one is cooking (too slowly for my taste) on Trop's computerS :cool:

From what I've been told, there are a lot of devs who do that, but there is another big group who works on the fly, without a clear goal, only to keep the game alive.
The problem with that other group of dev is some just have 0 idea in general and just follow patreon and the game become wtf on wtf every update (but some are correct and follow their own idea on the fly and just look patreon choice for side stuff, there it's more ok ^^) and also more chance that when the game end, we feel like: wtf it finish like this ?!

But well that's my own taste, i give more credit to a game if i have a global view of where he begin and where he end in terms of story. ^^

Zalakijin

Aug 12, 2022
The only "cliffhangers" I remember, in the whole game, are in 0.11A ("arrested" Lisa) and somewhat 0.12 (picking up Eileen and Kiara). Those were cliffhangers for everyone.
0.13's is choices dependent, so not everyone will see them (yes, in plural) or their "resolution" in 0.14. Some players would think "where is the cliffhanger?"
i bet the cliffhanger will be for those who have read fully document and let continue the call with Siara or other choice like that, if i remember correctly specialy for the document part and the father etc, that arc can be skip. So it would make sense that for those, there would be no cliffhanger as sample ^^

Or no cliffhanger for those who have choose 0 pregnancy could be a solution too :p

Personaly i have choice the all inclusive in the game (full harem and full pregnancy etc to see a maximum, why choose only few when you can have all xD)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bob69

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

Too bad, I had my shades:D
Swing and a miss...
miss.gif

i bet the cliffhanger will be for those who have read fully document and let continue the call with Siara or other choice like that, if i remember correctly specialy for the document part and the father etc, that arc can be skip. So it would make sense that for those, there would be no cliffhanger as sample ^^

Or no cliffhanger for those who have choose 0 pregnancy could be a solution too :p

Personaly i have choice the all inclusive in the game (full harem and full pregnancy etc to see a maximum, why choose only few when you can have all xD)
huh.gif
Yep... ahhhhh... yeah... hmmmm...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xapican

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
So why is the epilogue so sad?
Your post keep flickering, but to answer what I remember you post being, that is "there's no harem tag, is this a harem game?";

The harem tag is very much there, right between handjob and humor. But even if for some strange reason you still can't see that tag, yes this game is very much a harem game. All the girls are optional though, so you could just stay single forever if you wanted, why you'd want to I don't know, but you have that option. You can also play a monogamous play, again no idea why you would, but also an option. But the game is very much a harem game

Reactions: TropecitaGames
4.10 star(s) 96 Votes