JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I downloaded update for Windows version and strange things began in the game, maybe I didn’t even notice something, but I definitely remember that I didn’t open the path with Madison, but then the MC date with her pops up in the game, a little later there follows a scene of the MC taking Megan from the bus stop, on the way to HIS home he leaks information about clones and other personal things to her. Usually MC shares information only with his family, and considers the girls with whom he already has relationships or are planning to be as a part of family, but I definitely didn’t open routes with either Megan or Madisson. What the hell is going on?! :(
God is telling you to have sex with Maddie and Megan.

Arx07

Jan 3, 2021
Please, try these new links. I recompiled the game and will add them to the OP when the rest of servers finish the upload
Windows/Linux Full Quality: Mega
Mac Full Quality: Mega
Windows/Linux Compressed: Mega
Mac Compressed: Mega
Android (pre-patched): Mega
Android: Mega
Okay, thank you.
I explain what happened.
I play V16 till end of update.
I had problem with phone that make me reinstal os, of course i've restored the backup before.
When i'm play again, it did'nt pass loading screen on joiplay, v12 work perfectly on joiplay.
Just, what the hell is happen. Didn't that worked before, why now is force closing at loading screen.

Reactions: TropecitaGames

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I downloaded update for Windows version and strange things began in the game, maybe I didn’t even notice something, but I definitely remember that I didn’t open the path with Madison, but then the MC date with her pops up in the game, a little later there follows a scene of the MC taking Megan from the bus stop, on the way to HIS home he leaks information about clones and other personal things to her. Usually MC shares information only with his family, and considers the girls with whom he already has relationships or are planning to be as a part of family, but I definitely didn’t open routes with either Megan or Madisson. What the hell is going on?! :(
Forgive and move on! :Kappa: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Jerk-man

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Windows 11
Same here, windows 11, old saves, freezes with the kiss dialog. Download fcompressed from mega, still not solved. Dont know where to look for the issue.
I can't reproduce the error you are having in W11. I tried installing the game in W10 and W11 and I don't have any issues. I've done it with both the compressed and the full-quality versions. Always in a new folder and downloading the full version (not the update-only patch). It works on my two PCs correctly.

Can you try what LilPomp says here, please?

Okay, thank you.
I explain what happened.
I play V16 till end of update.
I had problem with phone that make me reinstal os, of course i've restored the backup before.
When i'm play again, it did'nt pass loading screen on joiplay, v12 work perfectly on joiplay.
Just, what the hell is happen. Didn't that worked before, why now is force closing at loading screen.
It looks like an issue with your download. If it worked before (you finished v.0.16) and the game hasn't changed. What has changed is your phone due to reinstall.
One question out of curiosity. Why do you play in Joyplay having a native version for Android?

OK. The call with Maddie is a bug. It shouldn't have shown. I'm looking at the files right now and I forgot to check a variable when I changed the update structure. I've just fixed it and won't affect future developments. It won't show up in the next update if someone plays that part.

About Megan: If you are on Martha's path, she invited Megan to spend the weekend at the family home. If you aren't, it was the MC who invited her during the call on the beach (when she told him her car broke down). That was BEFORE Martha met Amanda and Eva.
Because she will be at home during the weekend, she will see Eva/Daphne/Erika and Amanda/Emma together. After Aaron's visit, they decided to tell her the truth:
On Martha's path: mc "Just Megan... you invited her over for a sleepover this weekend... She's going to see the girls together."
Not on Martha's path: mc "Just Megan, a friend... I invited her over for a sleepover this weekend... She's going to see the girls together."
On both paths:
Martha "Do you trust her?"
mc "Yes. Besides, she's also a friend of Saira's, so it's better that I tell her before she finds out by other means."

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
TropecitaGames or RiamMar ; I'll play a bit the noosie reporter here ;) In part one we got a character menu, and I mean having in the back of my mind, that you wanted to Implement that in Part 2 as well, so it is WIP ?
one of my Ideas was to tell this guy with the Megan/Maddie issue, to swich of the Relpath from the Menu and replay from the last save before the ominous Phone calls.
(Hope you give sweet Maddie x-tra horny content since we had to turn her down twice, she starts to grow on me :p:p)

• Red Heart

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
TropecitaGames or RiamMar ; I'll play a bit the noosie reporter here ;) In part one we got a character menu, and I mean having in the back of my mind, that you wanted to Implement that in Part 2 as well, so it is WIP ?
one of my Ideas was to tell this guy with the Megan/Maddie issue, to swich of the Relpath from the Menu and replay from the last save before the ominous Phone calls.
(Hope you give sweet Maddie x-tra horny content since we had to turn her down twice, she starts to grow on me :p:p)
I like both Maddie and Megan. I like short petite women but I also like women with a little cushion for the pushing. :p
Yeah Maddie did get robbed of a scene.

• Red Heart

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I'm doing a replay for all the babies (hence why I didn't played the new update), but I'm going to ask a question that popped in my head last night:

Is "My Dorm" a fictional game inside the "fictional game" My Residence? :KEK:
Lol!
It could be, but it isn't. But now that you talk about it, I will explain a "little secret" about My Dorm's "art".
In My Dorm's world, real people look like "rendered in Daz Studio" (if that makes sense). The "realistic games" there (what would be our rendered games) look like people rendered in Daz Studio but with "unrealistic" models. That's why I used for the "My Residence" girls. If we (in our real world) can differentiate Lisa from a real person, they should differentiate Lisa (a real person for them) from Karen (her My Residence alter ego). Yes, Lisa's alter ego is called Karen.
There is a third kind of "art" and it's in the paintings. It could be something from fantasy worlds (like the Fat Giant, the Owl Knight, or the Captain Otter in Samantha's house) or it could be what we would consider a photorealistic image. They could tell a painting (looking exactly like a photograph of me) from a (their world) real person, just like we can tell the Giocconda from an (our world) real person. So (our world) real photos will look like paintings to them.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
It has been implemented on the profile screen for a couple of updates now. He's right about Maddie. It shouldn't show the call if not on her route. But not about Megan.

:HideThePain: Not that my patch would have anything to do with it though :p (Maybe the compressed one but if the problem is on full and compressed version then thats also a no).
No, I didn't mean that. I meant that, if having an issue, it's better to start a fresh install. Perhaps they have corrupt files from v.0.15, so they would drag those files forever if only installing the patch.

I like both Maddie and Megan. I like short petite women but I also like women with a little cushion for the pushing. :p
Yeah Maddie did get robbed of a scene.
Not robbed, but delayed ;)

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
No, I didn't mean that. I meant that, if having an issue, it's better to start a fresh install. Perhaps they have corrupt files from v.0.15, so they would drag those files forever if only installing the patch.
I was joking anyways :KEK:

Bob69, TropecitaGames ; Toxictitan ; I like you guy's later I'm out of Reactions, :unsure: either I should stop fooling around, or the devs. should write less reactive VN :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Good thing I never run out of reactions :cool:

• Red Heart

Neccasalmor

Apr 2, 2022
OK. The call with Maddie is a bug
OK. A bug is a bug, nothing can be done here. :rolleyes:

Not on Martha's path:
I was replayed the Christmas episode from the save, and there realy was dialogue with Megan. To be honest, I didn’t attach much importance to it, because I thought this episode was mostly for fun and there were no choisable options in that dialog. But then it turns out that Megan, “unplanned” by me, was brought into the story even then, although, as I said, I did nothing with her earlier.
Do I understand correctly that a relationship with this girl cannot be avoided? Is this "hardcoded" into to the story for some reason?
Anyway, thnx for the answer.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
OK. A bug is a bug, nothing can be done here. :rolleyes:

I was replayed the Christmas episode from the save, and there realy was dialogue with Megan. To be honest, I didn’t attach much importance to it, because I thought this episode was mostly for fun and there were no choisable options in that dialog. But then it turns out that Megan, “unplanned” by me, was brought into the story even then, although, as I said, I did nothing with her earlier.
Do I understand correctly that a relationship with this girl cannot be avoided? Is this "hardcoded" into to the story for some reason?
Anyway, thnx for the answer.
You won't have a relationship with Megan, but she, like Samantha (or any other girl outside the family) if you don't pursue her, will be a family friend and show up from time to time. No dates or sex with her, though.

4.10 star(s) 96 Votes