TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Awesome!
Some time ago, I started a collection of public posts with renders/images done by players on Patreon/SS. Do you allow me to post it there? Obviously, giving you credit for it.
You can see one of the posts here

Unfortunately, as your image will be deemed NSFW by Patreon, I won't be able to publish for free users there, but I will do so on Subscribestar, once again, with your consent.
If you are interested, let me know how to give you credit.

TropecitaGames, fantastic update, as usual! Meemaw at Dr. Milk's appointment was my absolute favorite scene! The firing range was not only a good scene but good advice for beginner shooters and the little 3 frame transitions were awesome. I don't know if they are knew or if I just didn't remember them from before but they definitely caught my attention in this episode. Very well done! Can't wait to continue the story; though I guess I have no choice... Heh
Thanks, Motseer. I can't choose a favorite scene in this update. For me Martha/Emma, Meemaw, Debbie, Shooting + Eva's Lunch, and the pregnancy result scenes are contenders.
Meemaw's at Dr. Milk's was super fun and sad to write. The sad thing is that I had to get into Meemaw's mind about something I hadn't experienced myself. I talked to some cancer survivors (one of them my wife) about how they feel (one of them had a mastectomy) so they helped a lot doing that scene (especially the conversation at the parking lot). The fun part was also being inside her mind while she was overcoming her embarrassment, first about being touched by her grandson and then when experiencing her first orgasm in years thanks to him. And, obviously, the part related to that orgasm at the parking lot. "You do great massages, I had a big orgasm" isn't a thing you say to your grandson... at least the first time ;)

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
I don't get the line, sorry
Don't know if you meant this as "I don't understand the wordplay" or "I don't get why that would be funny". If latter then I apologize for explaining the joke.

Rogue vs Rouge is a common typo and used to be pretty much a meme some years back. Rouge is a synonym for the shade of red associated with blushing and used as a cosmetic to mimic the effect. And so because of this and the typo thing I found the idea funny enough... although I am a weirdo who likes puns.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Awesome!
Some time ago, I started a collection of public posts with renders/images done by players on Patreon/SS. Do you allow me to post it there? Obviously, giving you credit for it.

Unfortunately, as your image will be deemed NSFW by Patreon, I won't be able to publish for free users there, but I will do so on Subscribestar, once again, with your consent.

Thanks, Motseer. I can't choose a favorite scene in this update. For me Martha/Emma, Meemaw, Debbie, Shooting + Eva's Lunch, and the pregnancy result scenes are contenders.
Meemaw's at Dr. Milk's was super fun and sad to write. The sad thing is that I had to get into Meemaw's mind about something I hadn't experienced myself. I talked to some cancer survivors (one of them my wife) about how they feel (one of them had a mastectomy) so they helped a lot doing that scene (especially the conversation at the parking lot). The fun part was also being inside her mind while she was overcoming her embarrassment, first about being touched by her grandson and then when experiencing her first orgasm in years thanks to him. And, obviously, the part related to that orgasm at the parking lot. "You do great massages, I had a big orgasm" isn't a thing you say to your grandson... at least the first time ;)
Years ago, my wife launched and maintained a self-help group for Women with and survivors of Breast Cancer. This was made necessary after she and a colleague made a in-depth study about the incidence of Breast Cancer on the area we resided then. It was 3x higher than the National average, but it was 6x higher than the European Average. Basically the chances for females in that area were that 2 in 5 would have it, and of those 6 of 10 would die of it. The causes of it, were promptly buried, I'll let you all imagine why.

She organized meetings, where the survivors and diagnosed women would come, share strength and hope. Since the first moment of the diagnosis, they were chaperoned by someone from the survivors, any medical appointment, any treatment, they were there for each other. Some underwent plastic surgery, but most of the oldest, opted for external prosthetics. The smiles on the faces of those old ladies, when they managed to get the prosthesis and look at themselves feeling closer to whole, is something that I will never forget. They seemed drunken on joy. A few, couldn't stand the touch on their scars, or, their bodies had rejected the surgery, those opted for tattoos. With tears. With heartbreaking sobs that broke my heart because nothing else could be done. At those times, I was asked to leave, being a male I was bringing in their fear of rejection or disgust in my eyes, there was none, but they feared it.

then the inevitable happened, the first male joined the group. Ashamed. Timid. Scared. Those women gathered around him, shit, they made him feel an Harem Lord. Sadly he didn't survive, but the change in his posture and his demeanor was 180º from when entered the group. I saw them doing it over and over. Never ever underestimate the power of love, folks.

OH, and:

Fuck Cancer.png

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Don't know if you meant this as "I don't understand the wordplay" or "I don't get why that would be funny". If latter then I apologize for explaining the joke.

Rogue vs Rouge is a common typo and used to be pretty much a meme some years back. Rouge is a synonym for the shade of red associated with blushing and used as a cosmetic to mimic the effect. And so because of this and the typo thing I found the idea funny enough... although I am a weirdo who likes puns.
I thought it was because of star wars...mmmmhh......where is my coffee ??
1711372932482.png

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

It was the first case, I didn't understand the wordplay because I wasn't aware of the meme. I was thinking about films like Rogue One trying to get the meaning. So it's my fault for not googling it :D

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Years ago, my wife launched and maintained a self-help group for Women with and survivors of Breast Cancer. This was made necessary after she and a colleague made a in-depth study about the incidence of Breast Cancer on the area we resided then. It was 3x higher than the National average, but it was 6x higher than the European Average. Basically the chances for females in that area were that 2 in 5 would have it, and of those 6 of 10 would die of it. The causes of it, were promptly buried, I'll let you all imagine why.

She organized meetings, where the survivors and diagnosed women would come, share strength and hope. Since the first moment of the diagnosis, they were chaperoned by someone from the survivors, any medical appointment, any treatment, they were there for each other. Some underwent plastic surgery, but most of the oldest, opted for external prosthetics. The smiles on the faces of those old ladies, when they managed to get the prosthesis and look at themselves feeling closer to whole, is something that I will never forget. They seemed drunken on joy. A few, couldn't stand the touch on their scars, or, their bodies had rejected the surgery, those opted for tattoos. With tears. With heartbreaking sobs that broke my heart because nothing else could be done. At those times, I was asked to leave, being a male I was bringing in their fear of rejection or disgust in my eyes, there was none, but they feared it.

then the inevitable happened, the first male joined the group. Ashamed. Timid. Scared. Those women gathered around him, shit, they made him feel an Harem Lord. Sadly he didn't survive, but the change in his posture and his demeanor was 180º from when entered the group. I saw them doing it over and over. Never ever underestimate the power of love, folks.

OH, and:

View attachment 3477179
I never believed in group therapy and support groups until my father was diagnosed the first time. He got over it thanks to family love and the support of those unknown people (and, obviously, modern medicine). He wasn't as lucky the second time.
But that first time taught us a lot about how to deal, not with cancer (that's the doctor's job), but with the psychological effects of cancer. It also taught us that having people who have lived through the same, giving advice and support, is more important in giving hope than it could look from the outside.
I will never forget the tears in my father's eyes when the doctors told him he was clean. He was eager to tell those not-unknown-anymore people. He was clean for 4 years before it returned with force and quickness.

My congratz and admiration to your wife for launching something like that.

Toxictitan

Apr 12, 2021
Awesome!

you can post my work anywhere you want and there is no need for any credits (y) .

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
you can post my work anywhere you want and there is no need for any credits (y) .
You are wrong in one small respect. The credits, aren't for you. They are for others to know they don't have the right to proclaim it as theirs. But, don't underestimate the sense of pride as motivator.

You, and your work are important and deserve respect. Even from yourself.

Peace :)

Neccasalmor

Apr 2, 2022
I downloaded update for Windows version and strange things began in the game, maybe I didn’t even notice something, but I definitely remember that I didn’t open the path with Madison, but then the MC date with her pops up in the game, a little later there follows a scene of the MC taking Megan from the bus stop, on the way to HIS home he leaks information about clones and other personal things to her. Usually MC shares information only with his family, and considers the girls with whom he already has relationships or are planning to be as a part of family, but I definitely didn’t open routes with either Megan or Madisson. What the hell is going on?! :(

Reactions: TropecitaGames
4.10 star(s) 96 Votes