Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
Kiara has perhaps the most beautiful boobs in the game. I won't let the chance to show them pass (too many times).

What about a (possible, but not confirmed) Kiara-MC-Martha sandwich?
Kiara-MC-Martha-Norah?
Samantha-Kiara-MC-Martha-Norah? (I call this one the "MILF special")
How about the opposite of that? An Debbie-Emma-Daphne-Scarlett-MC-Eva-Amanda-Erika-Simone-Kim Extravaorgasma? A 'Teen, Nice and Please' Burrito ;)

Last edited:

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
I don't know if this is the first game that I plan to play (/played) doing this or if I always missed the information, but having all the character names known, from the start, is so helpful.

Way too many 'Liam' crossing my path~, guess I'm not the only one in the scene liking the name.
I typically use names for MCs that no one else uses. My current is Ronin as a first name. If I get to choose the last name it's typically Ronin Harris (ruinin' her ass) or Ronin Therasis. (ruinin' their asses) :cool:

Last edited:

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Kiara has perhaps the most beautiful boobs in the game. I won't let the chance to show them pass (too many times).

What about a (possible, but not confirmed) Kiara-MC-Martha sandwich?
Kiara-MC-Martha-Norah?
I don't believe you, so we are going to have to see all the women with their tops off and compare.

There's a series called MILF Overload. I'm looking forward to the MILF special video.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I didn't see your edit about Kiara. Yes, the MC will have the chance to have a relationship with her. If I didn't provide that chance the redhead-lovers gang and the milf-lovers gang would hang me by my thumbs :D
I think they have a joint gang called the Ginger MILFia.
If the VN were set in New Orleans, that would be called a MILFuletta special.

4.10 star(s) 96 Votes