Eggtrix

Mar 5, 2024
Puerco pibil is also good the special features of that movie had the recipe, my dad makes it every once in a while. I'm not as unhinged as Depp though no dead chefs.
Oof.... That one scene probably disturbed me more than anything else Rodriquez has done! I so appreciate unknown culinary mastery... Depp's method of maintaining "balance" really got me in the feels

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I have a question. Do i start with the 0.12 ver and then go to the 0.17 or does 0.17 contain everything? And also what incest do we have here, I mean which relations are present?
Grab v 0.12 and you will have all of part 1. It will do an export at the end. v 0.17 is the latest chapter of part 2. When you start it, it will ask you to import what you saved from part 1.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I have a question. Do i start with the 0.12 ver and then go to the 0.17 or does 0.17 contain everything? And also what incest do we have here, I mean which relations are present?
Had to delete my last statement. Wrong thread. Their all clones so is there incest. Where is the original and what's their relationship? The closes is Scarlett and the MC they might be brother and sister

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Had to delete my last statement. Wrong thread. Their all clones so is there incest. Where is the original and what's their relationship? The closes is Scarlett and the MC they might be brother and sister
They're only clones if you don't have the incest patch installed. Or if you have it installed but haven't activated it

Reactions: TropecitaGames

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
How is it not incest to fuck a clone of your sister rather than the original? Birth defects ain't gonna care. I am not seeing Patreon's logic here at all... :D
In the incest version, MC is related to his family, and thus the clones who are clones of his sister and cousins.

In the clones version, MC isn't related to his family, and his "sister" and "cousins" are the clones of the NTR Agents who are not related to MC.

4.10 star(s) 96 Votes