Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Special Render (XXIII) - Erika
The next render in the Fantasy series is Erika's as her character in the DnD game, a rogue tiefling.
Does anyone think she needs a grimoire or magic to seduce the poor Vilfredo (the MC's character)?
Does anyone know if DnD semi-demons accept souls? I have one and I don't have much use for it.
Full HD (4K on Patreon/Subscribestar)

View attachment 3730829
gordon-ramsey-food.gif

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
The next render in the Fantasy series is Erika's as her character in the DnD game, a rogue tiefling.
Does anyone think she needs a grimoire or magic to seduce the poor Vilfredo (the MC's character)?
Does anyone know if DnD semi-demons accept souls? I have one and I don't have much use for it.

View attachment 3730829
Thank You I'm still in recovery mode from the last one

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

View attachment 3730829
It’s not scary to sleep with such a devil now. hot render for night :devilish: :love:

txe320

Dec 4, 2023

View attachment 3730829
My body is ready!:love:

I don't know if she accepts soul but eh, she can try sucking it out of me anytime she wants, just saying.:sneaky:

Suprserpent

Mar 20, 2021
I don't know if anyone else mentioned it, but that song that plays EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. the mc has a scene with Emma in the beginning takes me completely out of the story because I'm laughing too hard at it.

Reactions: TropecitaGames

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Last edited:

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Those last 7 Days can't go past soon enough :HideThePain::HideThePain:
It's almost like being a kid again waiting for Christmas to finally arrive. No, I did not have a gift-opening priapism at the age of 5, but the delayed-gratification anticipation feels similar in a way that is often lacking as a grown-up in an immediate-gratification cultural era. :)
Well, you can always ease your waiting pain and have your not-christmas present eariler by simply supporting Trop.
Althrough I don't know if he deserves it. What evil man is forcing GILF to be on top of MILFs without thinking about her back pain? Poor Meemaw. :(

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Special Render (XXIV) - Norah

If Martha was a Wizard Queen, Norah is the High Priestess of Jupiter in Rome. Daphne wanted to give both of them a position of power; and remember that Jupiter is real in her world.
The last one of the Interlude Special Renders. Tomorrow the update will arrive to Scarlett's Tier and I could start publishing previews!

Full HD (4k in Patreon/SS)
Special 24 - Norah 1920.png

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Special Render (XXIV) - Norah

If Martha was a Wizard Queen, Norah is the High Priestess of Jupiter in Rome. Daphne wanted to give both of them a position of power; and remember that Jupiter is real in her world.
The last one of the Interlude Special Renders. Tomorrow the update will arrive to Scarlett's Tier and I could start publishing previews!

Full HD (4k in Patreon/SS)
View attachment 3739843
If you're going to go magical...Daphne as Frieren or Fern or even Ubel (best fit?) would be hot as fuck. Just sayin'... :LOL:

4.10 star(s) 97 Votes