MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Special Render (XXIV) - Norah

If Martha was a Wizard Queen, Norah is the High Priestess of Jupiter in Rome. Daphne wanted to give both of them a position of power; and remember that Jupiter is real in her world.
The last one of the Interlude Special Renders. Tomorrow the update will arrive to Scarlett's Tier and I could start publishing previews!

Full HD (4k in Patreon/SS)
View attachment 3739843
I would fit right in!

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
If you're going to go magical...Daphne as Frieren or Fern or even Ubel (best fit?) would be hot as fuck. Just sayin'... :LOL:
Amanda as Frieren?
I needed to do some research to know what you guys were talking about!
The DnD game will be something very short, it will happen only in the next update (if the pool party doesn't goes out of hand) and it will be used to advance the real-world story and bond one of the girls into the family. Getting too deep in that world would derail My Dorm's story too much.
But I will do it. In the next game. ;)

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
The DnD game will be something very short, it will happen only in the next update (if the pool party doesn't goes out of hand) and it will be used to advance the real-world story and bond one of the girls into the family. Getting too deep in that world would derail My Dorm's story too much.
Thank you this is very important information... I too was afraid that this would take away a whole episode from the story... Please always stick to the main story...

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"Of all the characters, Visually and how she carries herself (mostly before the dinner, but some still) seemed to fit her more than Daphne"
I think here the name of one girl is missing. Scarlett?

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
"Of all the characters, Visually and how she carries herself (mostly before the dinner, but some still) seemed to fit her more than Daphne"
I think here the name of one girl is missing. Scarlett?
I don't know this manga and I've never heard of it. I only saw the description. Unreadable emotions? It's definitely not Scarlett. She's a kind soul with feelings on her sleeve.

Reactions: SpatulaPie

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
I don't know this manga and I've never heard of it. I only saw the description. Unreadable emotions? It's definitely not Scarlett. She's a kind soul with feelings on her sleeve.
Yet another one with centuries old flat loli magical creature. But at least some memes are funny.
And let's be honest, the only person "brave" enough to jump right into mimic's mouth for a small chance of loot would be MC. I don't think anyone would like to see him dressed like that.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
I just saw the most recent special render with what looked like a magical staff in her hand and it reminded me of Frieren's staff, so I threw that out there (with that anime currently being ranked as the #1 anime of all time I assume it will be one of the top Halloween costumes this Fall and be everywhere as cosplay for the forseeable future).

Not in any way asking you to do any extra work!! :LOL: It's just what popped into my head when I saw that render.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TropecitaGames
4.10 star(s) 99 Votes