xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Tomorrow I will be out of my home for most of the day, so I won't be able to give any support if some issue arises. It shouldn't since I just recompiled it this afternoon, but... shit happens.
If you have any issue, let me know, please.
Nevermind, we as the usual suspects (Rabid fan base) make the "triage" and do the Troll cleaning
cuidate abrazo ! ;) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Nailed It again Trop loved it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks!
About the politicians, that way (and with the conversation after the dance) I can make it canon that the drinking age in California is 18. Also, feeding the politics worm on one of the girls is nice. There will be a post on Patreon/SS tomorrow (that I will copy here) about the changes in My Dorm's timeline with respect to our timeline.
Working on Debbie is amazing. I always need to think about how to advance her relationship without forcing it on them while reassuring her. I think the scene looked cute, and tender, and opened some doors for the future.
Scarlett will show more concerns about her pregnancy, but they will arrive later.
I laughed hard while writing Amanda and Eva's individual conversations (especially how Eva's ends) and their group conversation at the end of the night. Also doing the things happening in the background at some of the girls' dance turns.
I was afraid about Saira's scene. Doing it in low light was scary and I didn't know how it would look once rendered. Remember my rendering computer was dead and I posed the whole scene blindly about lights. But I liked the result a lot.
Meemaw's scene is the one that made me hornier in the whole game while thinking about it and while writing it. Yes, I know, TMI. :ROFLMAO:
Kim is a source for daring dresses. I had an acquaintance who worked as a model, no one famous, and part of her payment was to choose one of the dresses she catwalked in. I thought it would be nice to do the same for Kim and, that way, she can lend those dresses to girls who wouldn't buy them for themselves (like Scarlett. Note that she wears the same jewelry that the first night out. She wasn't especially wealthy, so she had one or two dresses to go out, nothing as daring as what she borrowed from Kim)
Lisa accepting that she was obnoxious at the airport is a big step forward for her. Also, that worm will be feed down the road.
The girl's picture on the night table in Daphne's room came with the room and I forgot to remove it the first time I used the room. I tried to de-age the older family members and Betty looked a lot like that girl, so I made it canon that it's an 18 y.o. Betty during a conversation with Daphne.
As sensible as Erika is, I thought that was the best choice for her. Note that no one wants to steal the limelight from the birthday girls, and in her case, it would be her sister's limelight she would be stealing.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Thanks!
About the politicians, that way (and with the conversation after the dance) I can make it canon that the drinking age in California is 18. Also, feeding the politics worm on one of the girls is nice. There will be a post on Patreon/SS tomorrow (that I will copy here) about the changes in My Dorm's timeline with respect to our timeline.
Working on Debbie is amazing. I always need to think about how to advance her relationship without forcing it on them while reassuring her. I think the scene looked cute, and tender, and opened some doors for the future.
Scarlett will show more concerns about her pregnancy, but they will arrive later.
I laughed hard while writing Amanda and Eva's individual conversations (especially how Eva's ends) and their group conversation at the end of the night. Also doing the things happening in the background at some of the girls' dance turns.
I was afraid about Saira's scene. Doing it in low light was scary and I didn't know how it would look once rendered. Remember my rendering computer was dead and I posed the whole scene blindly about lights. But I liked the result a lot.
Meemaw's scene is the one that made me hornier in the whole game while thinking about it and while writing it. Yes, I know, TMI. :ROFLMAO:
Kim is a source for daring dresses. I had an acquaintance who worked as a model, no one famous, and part of her payment was to choose one of the dresses she catwalked in. I thought it would be nice to do the same for Kim and, that way, she can lend those dresses to girls who wouldn't buy them for themselves (like Scarlett. Note that she wears the same jewelry that the first night out. She wasn't especially wealthy, so she had one or two dresses to go out, nothing as daring as what she borrowed from Kim)
Lisa accepting that she was obnoxious at the airport is a big step forward for her. Also, that worm will be feed down the road.
The girl's picture on the night table in Daphne's room came with the room and I forgot to remove it the first time I used the room. I tried to de-age the older family members and Betty looked a lot like that girl, so I made it canon that it's an 18 y.o. Betty during a conversation with Daphne.
As sensible as Erika is, I thought that was the best choice for her. Note that no one wants to steal the limelight from the birthday girls, and in her case, it would be her sister's limelight she would be stealing.
Thanks for reply not sure if I missed / forgot conversation with Daphne and picture don't remember it at all :( Totally agree with Lisa that was a real big step I forgot to mention. I am 100% in agreement with Erika was best and really only way to do her and pregnancy, that's why I said it was a personal thing for me I just hate waiting. Also I don't why I didn't add anything about all the dancing I enjoyed that a lot and the phone app was excellent way of doing it.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: TropecitaGames

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
That is such an assholeish last line for this update!!

I really liked the dancing scene, lots of cute and not so cute conversations and dances, also the app is a great idea. Seeing all the girls be able to share like that is great practice for when everyone is public and have to share

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 99 Votes