TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I just saw the most recent special render with what looked like a magical staff in her hand and it reminded me of Frieren's staff, so I threw that out there (with that anime currently being ranked as the #1 anime of all time I assume it will be one of the top Halloween costumes this Fall and be everywhere as cosplay for the forseeable future).

Not in any way asking you to do any extra work!! :LOL: It's just what popped into my head when I saw that render.
I really hadn't heard about it, so reading about something that's rocking right now has been good. No time to watch it, though. You want the next updates coming, right? :D
The next game was announced some time ago as a fantasy-setting game, so no extra work on that field.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
I really hadn't heard about it, so reading about something that's rocking right now has been good. No time to watch it, though. You want the next updates coming, right? :D
The next game was announced some time ago as a fantasy-setting game, so no extra work on that field.
Did you say Martha & Erika?:love:

.................................................................................

Oh.:rolleyes:

You said "next updates". Oh. Ok. That's cool too.:cool:
:BootyTime:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
"Of all the characters, Visually and how she carries herself (mostly before the dinner, but some still) seemed to fit her more than Daphne"
I think here the name of one girl is missing. Scarlett?
I get that, and I did think of her, but Scarlett is emotionally the opposite of Frieren too -- in her own way, so of all the girls Amanda is the one that -- even if only before we got to know her -- was closest in all aspects.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TropecitaGames

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
My Dorm [v0.18.2 P2 Ch.6.0] [Tropecita Games] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.17.0 P2 Ch.5.0 -> v0.18.2 P2 Ch.6.0 [385 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes