taru

Apr 23, 2018
The STD thing was brought up by Simone, not the MC. He only repeats it.
He repeats it because I don't know who is in YOUR harem. If your harem is only composed by Simone and Samantha, you have read it once (said by Simone). If your harem is Simone and Daphne, you will read it twice (said by Simone and repeated by the MC to Daphne). You can imagine all the different possibilities so every player reads that bullshit justification. The more girls in the player harem, the more times that conversation is shown.
The MC is far from perfect, and that's on purpose. His naivety and his I-know-it-all are his worst flaws. Emma calls him on his hypocrisy; not everyone is happy with it.
it was the scar and daph in his room for the "lessons" when they actually decide to date and again it was just me venting about it lol

DaFinker

Formerly 'Grumpy_Dwarf'
Apr 24, 2024
sorry i dont need to use proper grammar on a sex game site
That would be punctuation, which this statement also lacks, as well as capitalization.

If you don't use it everywhere, you'll very likely not use it where you should - that would reflect poorly upon you.

There's no room in the dorm for you, but I'm sure you could find other off-campus housing for the college where you might pick up some GED courses to help with this. Ask TropecitaGames if he can get you in after Summer school is over. ;)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
sorry i dont need to use proper grammar on a sex game site
more like yu dont now howto.

Just for the record, running sentences, without punctuation, capitalization, paragraphs and all that jazz, are true signs of things that I would be sanctioned for saying to you here. Sex games site or not.

Believe me, I would adore to say to you in as much detail as possible, I just can't.

Language, especially when reduced to it's simplest form, in writing, is subjected to social norms, rather than grammatical ones. If you don't write to be understood, why write at all? The quality of writing can ONLY be asserted by the care taken in it's presentation, otherwise it becomes a spaghetti mass of letters that may even, sometimes, form words.

Your excuse, that you don't need to do this here, is more like a "fuck you all" than an excuse. Just like the mess you typed before, it only says bad things about you. Since you are so keen in telling us all, how much you don't care about us all, let's make something very clear:

Right BACK AT YA...

Peace :(

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
(I'm an immersion player and forced kissing of girls I have turned down or had no interest in, felt really weird),
It's a greeting in Romanic Culture Milton, as well as the hugs we are like this, it is totally normal to kiss even between males, (here only if they are close) I know that is hard to understand coming from another culture,
Beso y abrazo ( from your buddy xapican :p ) ;)

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Honestly I like tuna melts (tuna salad spread on toasted bread + a tomato slice, with a slice of cheese on top then broiled til the cheese melts) so flavor profile wise I probably wouldn't hate that pizza.
I haven't really been able to eat much fish since working at a cannery one summer - and that's been near 40 years ago now... :)

Reactions: TropecitaGames
4.10 star(s) 99 Votes