TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
i understand the no ither guy hing but the fact the he keeps saying it over and over for his own justification makes him sound like a pretentious insecure ass hat maybe thats just me but if its a harem game for him then i dunno if it keeps needing to be said or said at all since none of the girls are ever thinking about anyone else, its like a broken record if i was one of the girls i would prob said well what if you get an std from another girl mc needs to tone it down with the i know everything I'm the only guy here act lol im sure he does as i haven't finished the recent update yet but dang there's a lot of hypocrisies here in the mc with no room to tell him he's wrong sometimes or he doesn't always know best he is only like 21 or something after all he sounds like he looks over 45 lol but dont get me wrong i still like the game im just venting lol
The STD thing was brought up by Simone, not the MC. He only repeats it.
He repeats it because I don't know who is in YOUR harem. If your harem is only composed by Simone and Samantha, you have read it once (said by Simone). If your harem is Simone and Daphne, you will read it twice (said by Simone and repeated by the MC to Daphne). You can imagine all the different possibilities so every player reads that bullshit justification. The more girls in the player harem, the more times that conversation is shown.
The MC is far from perfect, and that's on purpose. His naivety and his I-know-it-all are his worst flaws. Emma calls him on his hypocrisy; not everyone is happy with it.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
*** Personal Rant ***
I've never understood people complaining about a fetish if it is optional in a game. Even less so if they complain about an entire sexual identity (or whatever it's called) about which it is optional to view content or not.

Ladies and gentlemen, lesbians exist, to the annoyance of many, and they are not going away. Kate exists and, for the time being, she considers herself a lesbian. Don't your excellencies want to see lesbian content? Block it. Kate is optional and even has a route where, if you decide to choose her for your harem, you can decide to see or not see her lesbian scenes even if you have the rest of the lesbian content blocked.

Ladies and gentlemen, gays exist, to the annoyance of even more people, and they are not going away. Jamaal exists and will continue to appear in the game. He can't be blocked.

I have read a lot of bullshit in the comments that My Dorm has received (most of them outside this forum... imagine the level out there).

I've had to read that Jamaal has all the misfortunes, naming his wheelchair and a couple of other reasons related to his sexuality and skin color. I've always wondered if the people writing that also consider it a misfortune that Jamaal is friends with THEIR MC, given that it's their alter ego. Or if they wanted him to be an LI and are frustrated that he isn't.

I had to read that Samantha, Simone, and Kim were animals. Yes, you guessed it, also because of their skin color. I wonder what kind of animal is capable of writing something like that in the 21st Century.

I had to read that a barn would have to be built to feed Betty, Megan, and Kate. I know where the person who wrote that could eat. Not a barn, but a pigsty.

I've had to read that Eileen was tainted because she didn't get into a convent when she and the MC broke up. What a hard time they must have when they run out of virgins around them without having tasted any!

I had to read that Daphne and Scarlett are lesbians because they have practiced a couple of kisses. That shows how little they are able to get out of the male-super-chad-hyper-male mindset, and how little they know about women.
But you know what? I don't care.

Or I do care. It pisses me off that there are "people" like that. It pisses me off that we haven't evolved in 1,500 years. Fuck! The fucking Greeks and Romans were more tolerant than you guys about ALL those things 2,000 years ago.

It pisses me off to read the same comments over and over again. The same bullshit.

I'm not going to any game thread to criticize people because they like hardcore domination, rape, scatology, or any other fetish that I dislike. If it's not optional, I will never play that game. If it is optional, I have no reason to complain (and now I've sounded very Confucian).

If you don't like the optional fetishes or girls that appear in My Dorm, do the same. Don't complain.

If you don't like that there are characters in My Dorm that don't fit your skewed view of reality, don't play it, but don't complain. And make yourself look at that vision you have. Men (and women), regardless of their sexual tendencies or skin color, came out of the caves a long time ago. I think it's your time to do so too.

I have never accepted Kink-shaming in this thread, even towards fetishes I dislike, and I'm going to continue not accepting it. I have no power to ban anyone from this thread (that should be the role of the moderators if they did their job and followed the rules, but we all know they don't) but I do have the power to ignore the next kink-shaming of any kind and start The List.
*** End of Personal Rant ***

Obviously, any kink-shaming towards pineapple, kiwi, anchovies, or avocado on pizza is excluded. I accept that.
Edit:
Oh, FatGiant , before anyone thinks that rant is directed at you is wrong. I quoted your post because what you say is totally reasonable and I agree 100% with it. Quoting you before that rant is to put the rant in context.
Can't have said it better than that!

Seriously, it's exactly the perfect answer to any fucking misogynistic kink-shaming dumbass moron who think they have the right to think and treat people like shit.

If someone post shit, we have every right to call them out, and we totally fucking should do it!

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Shit, sometimes I'm scared to imagine what kind of showdown there would be in this forum if I decided to release my new avn game about my wife and her lesbian previous relationship, until Mc(me) appeared in her life and took her away lol... probably everyone would write (Is it possible to avoidable main girl <my future wife>) :FacePalm: :Kappa:

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Shit, sometimes I'm scared to imagine what kind of showdown there would be in this forum if I decided to release my new avn game about my wife and her lesbian previous relationship, until Mc(me) appeared in her life and took her away lol... probably everyone would write (Is it possible to avoidable main girl <my future wife>) :FacePalm: :Kappa:
I always remember the 80s Sam Kinison thing - Lesbians Are Our Friends. :)

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
*** Personal Rant ***
I've never understood people complaining about a fetish if it is optional in a game. Even less so if they complain about an entire sexual identity (or whatever it's called) about which it is optional to view content or not.

Ladies and gentlemen, lesbians exist, to the annoyance of many, and they are not going away. Kate exists and, for the time being, she considers herself a lesbian. Don't your excellencies want to see lesbian content? Block it. Kate is optional and even has a route where, if you decide to choose her for your harem, you can decide to see or not see her lesbian scenes even if you have the rest of the lesbian content blocked.

Ladies and gentlemen, gays exist, to the annoyance of even more people, and they are not going away. Jamaal exists and will continue to appear in the game. He can't be blocked.

I have read a lot of bullshit in the comments that My Dorm has received (most of them outside this forum... imagine the level out there).

I've had to read that Jamaal has all the misfortunes, naming his wheelchair and a couple of other reasons related to his sexuality and skin color. I've always wondered if the people writing that also consider it a misfortune that Jamaal is friends with THEIR MC, given that it's their alter ego. Or if they wanted him to be an LI and are frustrated that he isn't.

I had to read that Samantha, Simone, and Kim were animals. Yes, you guessed it, also because of their skin color. I wonder what kind of animal is capable of writing something like that in the 21st Century.

I had to read that a barn would have to be built to feed Betty, Megan, and Kate. I know where the person who wrote that could eat. Not a barn, but a pigsty.

I've had to read that Eileen was tainted because she didn't get into a convent when she and the MC broke up. What a hard time they must have when they run out of virgins around them without having tasted any!

I had to read that Daphne and Scarlett are lesbians because they have practiced a couple of kisses. That shows how little they are able to get out of the male-super-chad-hyper-male mindset, and how little they know about women.
But you know what? I don't care.

Or I do care. It pisses me off that there are "people" like that. It pisses me off that we haven't evolved in 1,500 years. Fuck! The fucking Greeks and Romans were more tolerant than you guys about ALL those things 2,000 years ago.

It pisses me off to read the same comments over and over again. The same bullshit.

I'm not going to any game thread to criticize people because they like hardcore domination, rape, scatology, or any other fetish that I dislike. If it's not optional, I will never play that game. If it is optional, I have no reason to complain (and now I've sounded very Confucian).

If you don't like the optional fetishes or girls that appear in My Dorm, do the same. Don't complain.

If you don't like that there are characters in My Dorm that don't fit your skewed view of reality, don't play it, but don't complain. And make yourself look at that vision you have. Men (and women), regardless of their sexual tendencies or skin color, came out of the caves a long time ago. I think it's your time to do so too.

I have never accepted Kink-shaming in this thread, even towards fetishes I dislike, and I'm going to continue not accepting it. I have no power to ban anyone from this thread (that should be the role of the moderators if they did their job and followed the rules, but we all know they don't) but I do have the power to ignore the next kink-shaming of any kind and start The List.
*** End of Personal Rant ***

Obviously, any kink-shaming towards pineapple, kiwi, anchovies, or avocado on pizza is excluded. I accept that.
Edit:
Oh, FatGiant , before anyone thinks that rant is directed at you, they are wrong. I quoted your post because what you say is totally reasonable and I agree 100% with it. Quoting you before that rant is to put the rant in context.
I've never understood the complaining and (often personal) attacks. TBH, I hated (really detested) the MC having to kiss everyone (I'm an immersion player and forced kissing of girls I have turned down or had no interest in, felt really weird), but I just stopped playing. Didn't bitch or rant or demand you change anything. I realize that I would be the only one with an issue with it, but it was killing my immersion. Still, I left it on my list, because I had been really enjoying it and it was on of my very top favorites. And after another couple of updates and reading comments here, went back and did a CTRL playthrough and realised that it didn't go on forever and put it back in my playing list.

Reactions: TropecitaGames

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I know and love how Lisa is becoming a lot less haughty and more lovable, but I do think it'd be pretty funny that if despite her airs and upbringing that her favourite food was something really pedestrian rather than something fancy

Oh my god, do you think she'd eat pizza with a fork and knife?
Yes and it will be cut into small bite size pieces and her napkin will be where it should be

• Haha
Reactions: TropecitaGames

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
I just have to say, we may be in need of some news fan sign. The lack of Martha AND Erika in the same sign is disturbing.:oops:

I know, I know, you never saw that coming at all, but yeah, Martha and Erika are my two favorites. Who knew, right?

:BootyTime::BootyTime::BootyTime:
That would be good, but also I would like one with Megan and Maddie and Alexia and Saira and etc. (I guess one that showcases pretty much every female LI.)

DaFinker

Formerly 'Grumpy_Dwarf'
Apr 24, 2024
I know and love how Lisa is becoming a lot less haughty and more lovable, but I do think it'd be pretty funny that if despite her airs and upbringing that her favourite food was something really pedestrian rather than something fancy

Oh my god, do you think she'd eat pizza with a fork and knife?
This is how Lisa eats her favorite candybar:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Drifty beat you to that storyline ... although it was an ancillary character. :sneaky:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Drifty beat you to that storyline ... although it was an ancillary character. :sneaky:
I have some skills for future work for a game or for a story, so I was thinking of telling a small part of the story about myself and how I was friends with a lesbian for a long time and so on and so on... o_Obut for this I still have a lot to do, so I'm in no hurry

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes