divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
(y) It's all good not the first and sure not the last. I just love how a pizza can cause so much controversy :) Haven't found a dessert pizza didn't like as of yet well damn don't know about these reactions 20 min later I can use again:unsure:
Well pizza and pussy have a lot in common, even if it ain't that good it is still pizza or pussy. Better than going hungry or doing the 5 knuckle shuffle!

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Who'd complain about pineapple pizza when banana, curry and lutefisk pizza exists? :)
Lutefisk, they sold that shit in a few bars in Minot North Dakota! Lot's people with Norwegian heritage in that state. A DJ even took the Bangles song Walk Like an Egyptian and made parody song called Drive Like a Norweigan.

• Haha
Reactions: TropecitaGames

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Lutefisk, they sold that shit in a few bars in Minot North Dakota! Lot's people with Norwegian heritage in that state. A DJ even took the Bangles song Walk Like an Egyptian and made parody song called Drive Like a Norweigan.
I know a variant of that one (maybe not in the States) with Tuna and anchovis, called "Pescatora" and with Calamari and shellfish called "Frutti di Mare"

Reactions: TropecitaGames

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I know and love how Lisa is becoming a lot less haughty and more lovable, but I do think it'd be pretty funny that if despite her airs and upbringing that her favourite food was something really pedestrian rather than something fancy

Oh my god, do you think she'd eat pizza with a fork and knife?

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes