TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Wow, just woken up and a lot of posts to answer. I love it :love:

TropecitaGames Hey, i like the game so far and i dont know if someone already pointed it out but there is a minor flaw in the story. Its about MCs selfdefense art:

After the fight in the toilet MC says, that he took a small course at college and that he knows just a little bit. Later on in a conversation he brags a little bit abaut his skills. At the police station while talking with Alexia he tells her, that he learned it in high school in a class, his mother signed him up for.

Hope that helps. :)
Hi Dudlbert, thanks for pointing it out. The idea was always the explanation he gives to Alexia: fed up of seeing her son beaten up at high school, Martha signs him up to private lessons.
I've looked through the files, and I didn't find the small course at the college reference. He talks about the lessons with Emma in his room and the conversation goes
1667721807753.png
During the second fight (the Matrix one) he thinks
1667722517739.png
I didn't want to make it like he is bragging in that fight. He just remembers all the moves, as another player pointed out it will happen in a situation like that. Jack is charging like a bull and the MC's "limited" skills are enough to contain him. As he says to Alexia, he hasn't ever tested his skills against anyone other than his instructor, and he always lost those fights, so he isn't very confident about his skills. It turns out Aaron (the instructor) was a great instructor but a bad teacher. The MC didn't even know what the martial arts system was called.

The small course in college he talks about, with Martha and later with Emma/Daphne, is the masseuse course where he signed up because there was a girl he liked.

I would be thankful if you can point me up when he talks about the college course or where he is bragging (perhaps I haven't found the reference. I already said I just woke up ;) )

i will say for the first 3

"An ex-girlfriend saying she has dated other men after breaking up with the MC."
I feel like thats more to the way it was worded then her having relationships like the dialogue goes out of its way to spell it out as "I've been filling my pussy with cocks but none has filled it up like you" as oppressed to a simple one line dialogue of "I've been with other people but none have compared too you" both mean the exact same thing but English is tricky like that, depending on the wording used gives off 2 very different connotation.

thats not to say you still won't have people crying about "what she isn't a nun and wait for me" but those people can be ignore those are the same people that get "triggered" when finding out the characters mother isn't a virgin (like its some kinda of secret LOL)

and the other 2 about the girls kissing thats cultural thing (base on the few posts i've seen here anyways)
as in it may very well be a normal thing where you are from but here in NA no 100% straight ADULT person would practice kissing with the same sex unless they have Bi-sexually tendency or are bi-curious, it is normally here for children to do it to an extent (15 or younger) but not adults. and seeing as there is a threesome later as you mentioned (im not that far in yet) goes to show that there is Bi-sexually tendency there (i have never meet a 100% straight female in my life ever agree to an MFF threesome of their own free will) but as i said i haven't got that far in yet so i have no clue how the scene plays out in its entirety. I personally don't have a problem with kiss but i can definilty see why some think its straight up lesbian content.

I think the kissing scene was done Well actually it was a tiny kiss to let the player know if you pick this following option expect to see more of this content. good way to showcase what the potential content is you will unlock with the route option.

All the others comes done to peoples personal taste, i personally aren't attracted to dark girls (with some exception) but thats the beauty of a Harem game, don't like the girl? don't add her to the harem and pick up the next girl that comes along. I think you got a good balance so far for dark/white (from what i played so far) so something for everyone which is a good thing (though i would'nt be oppesed to adding some Asians into the mix nudge nudge Lol)

But anyone complaining just because its a "mixed" cast so to speak (and considering you can ignore the people you don't like) are just being borderline racist and their opinions aren't vailid IMHO
About Eileen, I think the problem is a mix of all the things you, goulet1995, and d_pedestrian point out (wording and timing) with cultural things added to the mix.
The idea with that conversation was to show the MC as an open-minded guy who just told Eileen a minute before he has been dating other girls after the breakup, he even tells her he had a friend with benefits, so it would be hypocritical for him to mind Eileen telling him about her dating other guys. They were a friends-first/lovers-second couple and they don't need to keep secrets. Eileen hasn't been a nun, the same as the MC, and she doesn't need to hide it from her best friend.
The controversial sentence is
1667724581094.png
The ellipsis and the "in any way" part were precisely there to make it clear that she referred to an emotional form to be fulfilled. I guess the wording wasn't right and now it doesn't make much sense to retcon it.
Also, about the cultural thing, in another thread someone said I must be a cuckold if my wife had explained her past relationships to me. When your partner is your best friend, at least here, you want to know everything about her and there are no secrets.
I wouldn't consider my wife a slut under any circumstances for explaining it to me, nor consider me a cuckold for wanting to know everything about her.

About the practice-kiss scene, here adults also don't practice kissing because usually they have someone to kiss for real when they reach adulthood. Scarlett and Daphne are both 18, but relationship-wise they are as innocent and experienced as if they were 14 (or as 14 years old girls were in my time, with the teenagers of today I know some girls who have already fucked at that age. I know, I know; I sound like an old fart). Scarlett's and Daphne's "first real kiss" is at the Twins, and those quotation marks are big, and so they think about it when it happens. For them, the practice kiss isn't a real kiss because neither of them looks at it beyond learning and neither of them is into girls (as stated later).

There's a sentence in your post that made me laugh (in a good sense, no offense intended): I have never meet a 100% straight female in my life ever agree to an MFF threesome of their own free will
How many girls have you met agreeing to a harem of their own free will? It is a fantasy in which things happen that usually do not occur in reality. When you arrive at the threesome reference (truth or dare game), you'll understand what I mean by "fantasy"

About Asian girls. Technically there are two at the moment: Saira (India is in Asia, isn't it? ;) ) and Maddie. I know when we talk about Asians we talk about East Asians, so there's only Maddie for the moment.

that was pretty much my thoughts on was just the wording and maybe the timing was abit odd for it.
See the above answer, please

I'm not saying she shouldn't have dated other men but maybe not mention it? I'm not asking her to say that she never dated anyone but giving those details won't do any good.

Also, when you break up with someone you usually regret ever getting in that relationship and try to forget it as a bad dream. In this case she was very proud of dating multiple men and there seems to be no regret. It's clear that she just wanted to have sex with those multiple men and didn't care about relationships. That's something a slut would do. So I'm sorry for not wanting to do anything with a slut i guess.

Also, I'll nope out of there if my date starts talking about her past sexual life especially if she's very proud of it. IRL you don't talk about your past unless your partner asks you about it.
See the above answer, please
At no point does she claim to be proud of it, she just informs her best friend of it. At no time does she say that she had a relationship with any of them, or that she had sex with all of them, only that she dated them. I can't tell you how many women I've dated that I never had sex with. I have never regretted dating any of them, since my experiences as a whole (with them included) have brought me to where I am.
The MC is not an insecure person (the insecurity was taken away by her in high school) and she knows she can tell him anything because, first and foremost, they are friends.
Obviously, once she has told him, he (or in this case the player) can make whatever decision he wishes, and they will remain friends (or more). There are no wrong choices in this game, each player can tailor their experience to their liking.

Reactions: sakuyas_mmaster

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
No one is forcing you to. you can just say no to her and be done with it and focus on the other girls.
I know that I can reject her but the whole conversation was about why I didn't like that dialogue.
to show the MC as an open-minded guy
Well, not everyone can be as open minded as MC. Hell, I'll not be enough open minded for some people if I don't share my girl with other men. So, MC is more open minded than me if these information doesn't bother him.
in any way
Fulfilled in any way. Minutes after that they went to toilet to have sex. What do you want me to make out of that dialogue?
I must be a cuckold if my wife had explained her past relationships to me.
You won't be a cuckold if your wife explained it but if you asked for it and enjoyed listening to that I have a bad news for you (or good :LOL:). Since this game is made for our pleasure and this dialogue doesn't turn on the target audience why does this dialogue exist in the first place?

I know Martha and Norah ain't virgins but i don't want to know how many they fucked before.
When your partner is your best friend, at least here, you want to know everything about her and there are no secrets.
With your friend..maybe? Not with a partner though. With a friend you can hear and laugh it out. I know there are some partners who like to share such infos with each other but those couple are not very common i guess. Many prefer to keep it inside them.
At no point does she claim to be proud of it
She don't have to say it literally that she was proud of it. Her actions were enough.
At no time does she say that she had a relationship with any of them, or that she had sex with all of them, only that she dated them.
Again, the sentence was "fulfilled in any way". What do you want me to make out of it?

Also she doesn't seem like the girl who wouldn't have sex with men she dated. On the contrary she seems like the one who had flings given how open minded she is.
I have never regretted dating any of them, since my experiences as a whole (with them included) have brought me to where I am.
Well, I do. The relationships are meant to be serious. I won't go deep into personal details. You get what I mean. If a relationship doesn't work i regret giving it my all. I've given all of my to a relationship which won't mean shit. This is my approach.

I know there are people who see relationships as a way to have sexual relations (Not saying you are one of them) and it's completely fine as long as it's done with consent. Such relationships aren't to be regretted because you knew beforehand what's to come.

Does Eileen seem like the serious types? No. So it's obvious she's not regretting since she was in those relationships for sex. Nothing's wrong with that though, it's just that some people might not like her for that and I hope you can understand their point of view too.

So, I'm sorry for not liking Eileen.

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
About Eileen, I think the problem is a mix of all the things you, @goulet1995, and @d_pedestrian point out (wording and timing) with cultural things added to the mix.
The idea with that conversation was to show the MC as an open-minded guy who just told Eileen a minute before he has been dating other girls after the breakup, he even tells her he had a friend with benefits, so it would be hypocritical for him to mind Eileen telling him about her dating other guys. They were a friends-first/lovers-second couple and they don't need to keep secrets. Eileen hasn't been a nun, the same as the MC, and she doesn't need to hide it from her best friend.
The controversial sentence is
1667724581094.png
1667724581094.png

The ellipsis and the "in any way" part were precisely there to make it clear that she referred to an emotional form to be fulfilled. I guess the wording wasn't right and now it doesn't make much sense to retcon it.
Also, about the cultural thing, in another thread someone said I must be a cuckold if my wife had explained her past relationships to me. When your partner is your best friend, at least here, you want to know everything about her and there are no secrets.
I wouldn't consider my wife a slut under any circumstances for explaining it to me, nor consider me a cuckold for wanting to know everything about her.
I have no problem with what Eileen has done when she wasn't with the Mc. Accepting her or not is up to each one. In my opinion, she might annoy some people because it's the first thing she says to you once you start on her path. Perhaps if you put that conversation before accepting her, so whoever does not accept what she has done, could reject her and continue playing.

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

I lied to you again, but this time I am sorry (at least in part). Even Norah is mad at me.
I told you that I would try to publish the game this week, but it has been impossible. The last 36 renders are being done right now (no Sundays off for developers who mess up) so I won't be able to post it today. The betatesters already have the game with the preview images so they can go ahead in their tests, so I hope to be able to publish it between tomorrow and Tuesday. The game is already translated and I just need to add sound to some scenes (and correct the bugs detected by the betatesters).
This is the part I regret having lied to you.
The parts I don't regret lying about:
Again I went over 300 renders (one of these days I'll have to delete that part of my initial post). In this update there will be 1,199 (more than in any other update). In the last progress report I said there would be between 1,050 and 1,300, so I've stayed within the range. The total for 0.7 (adding 0.7A and 0.7B) is 1,542 renders. If someone wants my address to send the torches and pitchforks, so he can arrive rested to quarter me, ask me by DM. I will reserve a locker for the dev destruction weapons.
In the last progress report I told you there would be 8-12,000 words and.... again I've gone too far. 16,298 in English and 15,347 in Spanish. When Emma or Simone start talking they never shut up! The total for 0.7 will be 26,305 in English and 24,886 in Spanish (again, more than ever). I always punish English speakers to read more. Just kidding. Spanish is a language that needs fewer words to say the same thing. I have a special closet to store the weapons of those of you who don't want to read too much.
After all my nonsense, what really matters to you:
Publication Dates (it's possible it will be moved up or delayed a day):
Martha's savior: November 8
Norah's favorite: November 12
Emma's own: November 15
Daphne's teacher: November 18
Erika's knight in shining armor: November 21
Scarlett's first love: November 24
Norah (if you did the dishes on Sunday before the Matrix scene), Megan, Simone, Emma (if you're on her route), and an unexpected character are looking forward to seeing you.
Enjoy your Sunday, I will continue rendering!

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Ya its just the wording i get the intention but saying "fulfilled... in anyway" doesn't come off as an emotional thing cosnidering its a toilet fuck scene right after.. the coronations make the whole sentences come off as shes all about the sex and not really the person. the scene doesn't bother me all the much just trying to explain how it came off as

And yes im the same i do want to know everything about partner. BUT there is a time and place for such questions. and for me before sex is not the time Lol

There's a sentence in your post that made me laugh (in a good sense, no offense intended): I have never meet a 100% straight female in my life ever agree to an MFF threesome of their frown ee will
How many girls have you met agreeing to a harem of their own free will?
That depends are we including "umbrella" of polyamorous relationships? or the strict Harem term of "Only MC gets action no one else period and even not between harem members"?
if the former lots i'm currently in a polyamorous relationship myself and i know tons of others are too (it's quite common here) if we are talking the very strict sense of harem (that this game doesn't follow either that much) two Lol

Probably another "cultural" thing Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: TropecitaGames

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
there are things i dont like about every game ive ever played, ive never complained about them because im the game dev, i mostly pirate everything i play as i have no money to spare, no one cares what anyone elses opinion is, even if they say they do, they really dont

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
there are things i dont like about every game ive ever played, ive never complained about them because im the game dev, i mostly pirate everything i play as i have no money to spare, no one cares what anyone elses opinion is, even if they say they do, they really dont
I can't say I'm the dev who cares the most about anyone else's opinion. It would be a chaotic game because there are opposing opinions (NTR/No-NTR, Trans/No-Trans, etc).
I've said repeatedly that I'm new in this world and I have a lot to learn, and the best way of learning is by listening to what the community has to say. For example, there was one character meant to be a side chick, and she will become a full-fledged character because the community asked for it and because doing so doesn't derail or dilute the story.
BTW, you don't play a pirated My Dorm, unless you get it in a leak, as I give it for free. You have as much right to complain as anyone else, and any criticism, if it is made with respect and politeness, is welcome.

Reactions: myukimo and bclz

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
I can't say I'm the dev who cares the most about anyone else's opinion. It would be a chaotic game because there are opposing opinions (NTR/No-NTR, Trans/No-Trans, etc).
I've said repeatedly that I'm new in this world and I have a lot to learn, and the best way of learning is by listening to what the community has to say. For example, there was one character meant to be a side chick, and she will become a full-fledged character because the community asked for it and because doing so doesn't derail or dilute the story.
BTW, you don't play a pirated My Dorm, unless you get it in a leak, as I give it for free. You have as much right to complain as anyone else, and any criticism, if it is made with respect and politeness, is welcome.
theres a difference between listening and caring, you can listen to an opinion but not care about it

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
theres a difference between listening and caring, you can listen to an opinion but not care about it
Totally agree with you here. As I said, it's impossible to care for everyone's opininion as there are a lot of opposing opinions.
Edit: I'll reword it: You can care about everyone's opinion, but it's impossible to address all of them as there are a lot of opposing oppinions.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Totally agree with you here. As I said, it's impossible to care for everyone's opininion as there are a lot of opposing opinions.
Edit: I'll reword it: You can care about everyone's opinion, but it's impossible to address all of them as there are a lot of opposing oppinions.
one of the biggest reasons i never complain about something in a game, even though i may not like it, is i can usually see the reason why the dev did said thing, so i dont feel compelled to say anything about it

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
no one cares what anyone elses opinion is, even if they say they do, they really dont
Thats not true, take for example these games if a dev flat outdoesn't care about anyones opinion and make a game no one wants to play well they get abandon there tons of games you can find on this site alone where devs pretty much said "i don't care about your opinions i do what i wanna do" and said devs no long make games becuasse they lost their support becuase of it because they refused to take in people opinions/constructive criticism and it lead to just a bad game

You don't have to listen to everyone opinion but you do need to actually take in peoples constructive criticism if you do want a a successful product.

Reactions: myukimo

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
Thats not true, take for example these games if a dev flat outdoesn't care about anyones opinion and make a game no one wants to play well they get abandon there tons of games you can find on this site alone where devs pretty much said "i don't care about your opinions i do what i wanna do" and said devs no long make games becuasse they lost their support becuase of it because they refused to take in people opinions/constructive criticism and it lead to just a bad game

You don't have to listen to everyone opinion but you do need to actually take in peoples constructive criticism if you do want a a successful product.
You don't have to accept all the criticism because I know a certain person who, if he passes by here, will say there is no NTR, well, shit. And that genre was fine but 4 years ago now most people don't search for that genre anymore.

By the way I'm trying to make a good animated gif of this game but my photoshot to date today doesn't work :cautious:, after dinner I'll try if not...well I'll make a gif but only changing images. With the four twins :devilish: :ROFLMAO:

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
You don't have to accept all the criticism because I know a certain person who, if he passes by here, will say there is no NTR, well, shit. And that genre was fine but 4 years ago now most people don't search for that genre anymore.

By the way I'm trying to make a good animated gif of this game but my photoshot to date today doesn't work :cautious:, after dinner I'll try if not...well I'll make a gif but only changing images. With the four twins :devilish: :ROFLMAO:

"You don't have to accept all the criticism"

of course not, but you can't ignore it all either Lol

i haven't used photoshop in years i use photoflitre (its free and has some good features)

skater555

Feb 22, 2021
Don't you dare speak about oppinnions!

tenor.gif

• Haha

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
i haven't used photoshop in years i use photoflitre (its free and has some good features)
An error appears about the size of the animation file, making an animation of 75x30 size is breaking my head. The file is already saved but the problem is making it work, until next Saturday it stays like this. Unless there is a better image of the fourth clone and I have to start over :ROFLMAO: .And not to mention that the size of the gif has to be 300x125

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
pretty much just finished the game and honestly even with the patch i think the story would make a bit more sense with the twins being the clones like in the non patched version cause all of the clones lines don't make much sense like for example "Just because they're the originals doesn't mean we can't have fun. Poor little clones we don't have a real life." sounds way better when they are the originals "We are the originals, and they have all the fun. They are our clones, and they have a better time than we do." its more impactful IMHO

4.10 star(s) 96 Votes