TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Updated to v.0.2.0b
Introducing 3 new girls: Samantha, Simone, and Alexia (depending on your choices).
331 Renders.
12,898 words in English.
12,275 words in Spanish.
More music and sounds.
Advancement with Erika.
Minor progress with Martha, Emma, Daphne, and Scarlett.
Graphical Violence tag moves from planned to actual tag.
The initial release has been partially corrected by a native speaker. Thanks, Ario.
Added official Android port: Vanilla and Patched versions.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I am definitely missing something.
Other than reporting the initial post, is there anything else to do to get the game to show up in Latest Games & Updates?
I reported it over 24h ago and it hasn't appeared. Can anyone tell me if I've done something wrong or if I'm missing a step?

Edit: 36h after reporting I got a notification about the report being resolved, but still the game doesn't appear under Latest Games & Updates. I'm lost about why

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
To avoid confusion and overlaps in the names of several characters, I have decided to make a list with the names I plan to use in the game, so if you want to use these names for renameable characters (Martha, Emma, Norah, Erika, Daphne and Mark (MC)), you should know that there will be a character with that same name in a future update:

Female Names: Scarlett, Saira, Eileen, Farren, Sophie, Maddie, Megan, Anna, Eva, Alexia, Samantha, Simone, Kim(berly), Debbie, Ami, Lisa, Kiara, Patricia (Patty), Hailey, Kate, Nia, Zoe, Christy, Olivia.

Male Names: Jonas, Edmund, Jack, Tony, Jamaal

Obviously, the longer the game goes on the more names will appear, but at this point it is impossible for me to see that far ahead in time. If anything, it would be side-girls. I've edited the OP and included this list in Developer's Notes, so it's always accessible.
I think I'm going to have a full plate for a while with 29 girls/women hanging around MC. I'm going to have a full plate and he's going for a full bed :ROFLMAO:. There's a clear winner here, and it's not me.
Don't worry.No problems.
This list is not even close to something like LoL.And I didn't even play that game but still know most female champions.

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
I am definitely missing something.
Other than reporting the initial post, is there anything else to do to get the game to show up in Latest Games & Updates?
I reported it over 24h ago and it hasn't appeared. Can anyone tell me if I've done something wrong or if I'm missing a step?

Edit: 36h after reporting I got a notification about the report being resolved, but still the game doesn't appear under Latest Games & Updates. I'm lost about why
i can see it now

EDIT: 36 mins after my post

Reactions: TropecitaGames

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Oh !! Dad's not dead ??? will he die soon ?, i can help i don't mind! ;)

Oh !!! i just learn from mom that he's a cheater, nice !!! well mom is a cuck now, there is hope at least!

Last edited:

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Wait, wait, hang on. MC has a black, gay, AND crippled best friend. Wow. Talk about ticking all the boxes. :ROFLMAO:
I needed a friend who isn't a danger for the harem, so I have to choose between a gay and an eunuch.
He's black because that model is great for working with him, and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And he's crippled because I like characters that aren't perfect or godlike. Scarlett has a hearing aid,

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Oh !! Dad's not dead ??? will he die soon ?, i can help i don't mind! ;)

Oh !!! i just learn from mom that he's a cheater, nice !!! well mom is a cuck now, there is hope at least!
He's not dead and won't be for the foreseable future. I have some plans for him

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I needed a friend who isn't a danger for the harem, so I have to choose between a gay and an eunuch.
He's black because that model is great for working with him, and
And he's crippled because I like characters that aren't perfect or godlike. Scarlett has a hearing aid,
Strange you mention a harem. I have noticed there is no harem tag.

4.10 star(s) 95 Votes