TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Didn't think of it too much as black mail sex. From my swiss cheese memory, the MC went along with it if she's the dominant one, just trying out the kink. And I assume she's trying out the submissive role and the MC wouldn't actually black mail her, they are enjoying every scenario.

I feel like making comments about fewer people all over the world forcing their values to these companies and others and plenty of sheeple letting it happing but that's not about MyDorm or some kind of food or dessert so I'll keep my mouth shut.
You are right regarding Maddie's dominant path. Initially, he's caught on the wrong foot and has to accept it. When their first scene at her apartment happens, the MC is already in a relationship with Martha, so the secret Maddie is keeping has no power and the MC goes along with it to try out the kink.

In Maddie's sub path, though, it's pure blackmail. She tries to blackmail the MC and he turns the table and counter-blackmail her. She accepted the blackmail because she wanted to get laid (and didn't want to lose her job), but it's blackmail nonetheless. She gets to enjoy it and even wants it, but it's because a romance option isn't on the table.

I don't even want jokes... they wouldn't makes sense on the romance path. That's my point. If I'm on the romance path with her, why would I now suddenly have sub/dom jokes. That makes no sense. Their relationship on that path isn't based on sub/dom.
That's like being at a hotdog eating competition just to start making pizza jokes.

My advice would be to let the romance path be pure romance. For the players that were on the sub/dom path transitioning to the romance path on the other hand there it would be fitting. Make the jokes and have the sub/dom RP.
As I said, I still have to define how it happens. My brain is still on 0.17 and I can't think about something that will happen on 0.20 (for example). Since the variables will be still there, I can do some things about it, but I will think about what fits and what doesn't when the time comes. I'm sorry, but I don't have more information right now.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Sure but you said:

"Beyond 0.17 the route with Maddie will become Romance regardless of how it started. That route will have domination fetish, but it will be like a roleplay where they will experiment with domination, not pure domination."

I was asking if we can cat that without the dom fetish which I very much don't like. Femdom or Maledom are cringe. At least to me.
There's no way that I would touch the Dom routes, nor in any way shape or form go along the Blackmail. Not only I completely despise those "fetishes", I can't see it making a lick of sense for this MC, that simply never shows any inclination for that type of behavior anywhere and anyone else. I understand the fan service that Tropecita tried to do, maybe even an attempt to open his own horizons, but, from what we've seen of him (the MC) it makes no sense, and from what we've learned of Tropecita, he truly isn't that interested in that type of content.

No mourning of it here... sorry.

Peace :)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I don't even want jokes... they wouldn't makes sense on the romance path. That's my point. If I'm on the romance path with her, why would I now suddenly have sub/dom jokes. That makes no sense. Their relationship on that path isn't based on sub/dom.
That's like being at a hotdog eating competition just to start making pizza jokes.

My advice would be to let the romance path be pure romance. For the players that were on the sub/dom path transitioning to the romance path on the other hand there it would be fitting. Make the jokes and have the sub/dom RP.
that is exactly what Trope said, how I understood it, (I'm on Maddie romace path, and she is much too sweet to dom her or to dom you) I think that Trope wanted to make a Romace path (Harem) and a Roleplay path hence the jokes about dom/sub (the latter not being exactly this dominant / submisive path)
MAGO-DAG ; what I read often in the threads is that being the one who takes the sexual initiative, is often confused as the one being in "control" in any of the Dom Sub dynamics.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
There's no way that I would touch the Dom routes, nor in any way shape or form go along the Blackmail. Not only I completely despise those "fetishes", I can't see it making a lick of sense for this MC, that simply never shows any inclination for that type of behavior anywhere and anyone else. I understand the fan service that Tropecita tried to do, maybe even an attempt to open his own horizons, but, from what we've seen of him (the MC) it makes no sense, and from what we've learned of Tropecita, he truly isn't that interested in that type of content.

Like I said I don't like either sub or dom. That's why I don't want it on the pure romance path. It doesn't belong there.
I could see it on the path where people that were on those paths are transitioning from but for the people that were on pure romance from the beginning? Just no.

What I read often in the threads is that being the one who takes the sexual initiative, is often confused as the one being in "control" in any of the Dom Sub dynamics.
People here on the forum are very dumb. Taking initiative isn't dom at all. There is a huge gap between being assertive and BDSM.

Oct 10, 2022
I see a purge coming to this thread soon ...

The cause has already made The List™. Unfortunately it was high on a page, so I still saw too much of his vitriol for my tastes ...
If mods don't ban the cause with his all of his racism, then no reason to purge. After all it was all about the game, even though it was stupid discussion.

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

Maddie has become a problem for me for a variety of reasons.

Patreon has banned blackmail-based sex. That happens in Part 1, which is no longer posted on Patreon, so the game is in a gray area.

Because of her three routes, I have to write three scenes for her every time anything lewd happens. The workload is enormous. In the next update, just for the different animations on the different routes, there are more than 2,800 animated frames, more than 3,100 in total. That slows down the rest of the update.
I have been thinking about a solution for several days. You know I had said that I would give the option (for the FemDom and MaleDom routes) to converge with the romance route keeping the domination kinks. It was going to be an option that could be declined.

That would partially solve the first problem, but would aggravate the second, as we would go to five scenes (Romance, Romace with FemDom kink, Romance with MaleDom kink, Femdom and MaleDom). I'm saying that a scene with Maddie would require over 5,000 renders. It's unmanageable for me.

Considering that the pure FemDom and MaleDom routes left Maddie out of the harem, I've come to a determination which is why I'm writing this post.

In v.0.17, Maddie is going to continue with all three routes, the scenes are almost written and rendered and I'm not going to throw that work away. Having Maddie in a parallel relationship to the harem doesn't make much sense for the development of the family, so, to me, what makes the most sense is that the convergence with the Romance route is forced. Sorry, you know I like to give options and respect your choices, but every time I have to do a scene with Maddie I die a little inside when doing the domination scenes. And so does the MC. I've discovered that there's a lot more laughter in the Romance route than the other two. He's not comfortable in that role.

Beyond 0.17 the route with Maddie will become Romance regardless of how it started. That route will have domination fetish, but it will be like a roleplay where they will experiment with domination, not pure domination. The change will be justified within the story before the next sexual encounter with Maddie.

Again, I'm really sorry I can't keep the three (five) routes separate, but between the changes in Patreon's ToS and the delay caused by every Maddie scene, I think it's for the best.

And no, this is not a delayed April Fools' Day joke.
A part of me will miss the "optional paths we can see" 'cause I like the "What If..." nature of them, but on the other hand, I'm not really gonna miss it, being somewhat vanilla myself.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TropecitaGames

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
@MAGO-DAG ; what I read often in the threads is that being the one who takes the sexual initiative, is often confused as the one being in "control" in any of the Dom Sub dynamics.
I'm not a big fan of these fetishes, only if the game plot is really about these fetishes, then I don't mind...

But yes, I agree to take the lead and dominate in bdsm style, two different things... can’t explain this to many here(won't understand this) :)))

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
What are you guys talking about?
Oh there was a...."Remote controled misil" who started to rant about eye colur, Old people, ugly girls, (the students) and that the eye color is bound to certain races...(he named ethnicies)
TLDR, he confimed that I'm an "Urubayer" and he has one " an der Waffel" (oder ist ein gewaltsdepp)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Oh there was a...."Remote controled misil" who started to rant about eye colur, Old people, ugly girls, (the students) and that the eye color is bound to certain races...(he named ethnicies)
TLDR, he confimed that I'm an "Urubayer" and he has one " an der Waffel" (oder ist ein gewaltsdepp)
*confused unga-bunga noises*

Just report... :shrug:

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Welp. I really liked Maddie's blackmail, it was something different compared to the vanilla romances with all the other girls. I understand why the change is being made, but it's a disappointment nonetheless.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: TropecitaGames

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

Hey! I'm a dominated man (like almost any married man!) :ROFLMAO:
What I want to do from 0.18 on and what I manage to do are different things.
Dom or Sub aren't things I'm into. I tried to make paths coherent with the characters' personalities. I overdid in 0.17.
I discovered that the MC doesn't enjoy the FemDom path (beyond the physical sex). There's no laughter in that scene. Maddie doesn't know where the limits are. She enjoys being in control and getting laid, but...
He, used to be in control, enjoys (a bit) more the MaleDom scene. But he's tense.
The romance scene, even having some of the "same" renders and animations, is much sweeter for both of them.

Like I said I don't like either sub or dom. That's why I don't want it on the pure romance path. It doesn't belong there.
I could see it on the path where people that were on those paths are transitioning from but for the people that were on pure romance from the beginning? Just no.
I only ask for time to think about how can I do it in the best way for every player.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
No, he already got FG rolled and Tropecita mauled, plus he was so careless, that he took a foto of his hand with his celphone :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:https://f95zone.to/threads/my-dorm-v0-16-3-p2-ch-4-3-tropecita-games.115549/post-13373422
This is what happens when you are driven around the corner for the truth... judging by the picture he sent in response, he is about 10 to 15 years old... because his manner looked like a person offended for life, especially his complaints which are similar to kids nowadays who complain “buy me a new phone, I don’t want the old one!” :)

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023

Maddie has become a problem for me for a variety of reasons.

Patreon has banned blackmail-based sex. That happens in Part 1, which is no longer posted on Patreon, so the game is in a gray area.

Because of her three routes, I have to write three scenes for her every time anything lewd happens. The workload is enormous. In the next update, just for the different animations on the different routes, there are more than 2,800 animated frames, more than 3,100 in total. That slows down the rest of the update.
I have been thinking about a solution for several days. You know I had said that I would give the option (for the FemDom and MaleDom routes) to converge with the romance route keeping the domination kinks. It was going to be an option that could be declined.

That would partially solve the first problem, but would aggravate the second, as we would go to five scenes (Romance, Romace with FemDom kink, Romance with MaleDom kink, Femdom and MaleDom). I'm saying that a scene with Maddie would require over 5,000 renders. It's unmanageable for me.

Considering that the pure FemDom and MaleDom routes left Maddie out of the harem, I've come to a determination which is why I'm writing this post.

In v.0.17, Maddie is going to continue with all three routes, the scenes are almost written and rendered and I'm not going to throw that work away. Having Maddie in a parallel relationship to the harem doesn't make much sense for the development of the family, so, to me, what makes the most sense is that the convergence with the Romance route is forced. Sorry, you know I like to give options and respect your choices, but every time I have to do a scene with Maddie I die a little inside when doing the domination scenes. And so does the MC. I've discovered that there's a lot more laughter in the Romance route than the other two. He's not comfortable in that role.

Beyond 0.17 the route with Maddie will become Romance regardless of how it started. That route will have domination fetish, but it will be like a roleplay where they will experiment with domination, not pure domination. The change will be justified within the story before the next sexual encounter with Maddie.

Again, I'm really sorry I can't keep the three (five) routes separate, but between the changes in Patreon's ToS and the delay caused by every Maddie scene, I think it's for the best.

And no, this is not a delayed April Fools' Day joke.
Never been big on "full dom" routes personally - especially if they ended up getting abusive - but a little back and forth (this time she leads, next time he does or he tosses her on the bed and tosses her salad then she retaliates by rotating over him and plopping down and waiting for a tap on her thigh telling her he can't breath) can be fun, especially if they're both enjoying it.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I will be little bit rude (without any bad intentions), just I do not understand.
The main character has very beautiful women at home.
Then started to arrive the students. I was waiting them, because I thought, that they will be beauties, too.
Not at all.
So why he need them? He has better at home.
Plus then there arrived 2 old women (granny and nun). Ok, I understand, perhaps they are nice as people.
But they are not beauties again!
Maybe Saira is cute. But others students. Why was necessary to put them into story?
He did not start the romantic relationship with 2 beauties Amanda and Eva yet, but he need fat girl, girl with problems with her skin and arrogant girl.
Why?
So you are saying that your taste in women should be the world standard then?

Are you really that obtuse or are you just another dumbass troll?

Jesus H Fucking Christ, the IQ on this site is dropping every day........it's gotta be in the negatives by now......

4.10 star(s) 96 Votes