Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
So you're trying to make us horny?

........mission accomplished!
That is one of the reasons for the existence of AVNs, isn't it? :devilish:

He is succeding, :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :LOL::love:
I should increase Scarlett's fan base!
She only received 7 votes out of 123 in the Patreon/SS poll about the subscribers' favorite girl (6th place)
If getting you horny is the way for her to receive some more love... let's do it!!

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Perhaps, but...
View attachment 2317057

I guess it's not impossible! She apparently makes $100k a year from posting tongue pics on Instagram. Untapped market? :unsure:
All i need is a camera, a wig and a labrador :ROFLMAO:

Jesus thats just not human LOL

Oh there is something you should know about MC father.....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
And he's a god so that just proves my point Lmaoi

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Known Ladies:
Marks Family (8): Martha, Norah, Emma, Daphne, Erika, Scarlett, Eva, and Amanda
Washington Family (2): Samantha and Simone
Harem girls (5): Eileen, Alexia, Megan, Maddie, Saira

Unknown Ladies:
Students (4)
Other people not known yet (2)

Total: 21.

With the 6 students of the second batch (post-time skip, so no bellies in the game) it adds up to 27 total possible pregnant women.

Non-impregnable lady: Grandma
OMG, that is a shit load of potential harem management for MC. But I fucking love it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i haven't played for a few updates, waiting for more content than just 10 minutes of play time per update. however, of all the girls the mc hooks up with my favorite is Saira. if she hasn't come back to the game yet, i hope she does at some point. this clone shit is boring as fuck.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
i haven't played for a few updates, waiting for more content than just 10 minutes of play time per update. however, of all the girls the mc hooks up with my favorite is Saira. if she hasn't come back to the game yet, i hope she does at some point. this clone shit is boring as fuck.
The clone shit isn't showing a lot yet. It will get some protagonism later.
10 minutes? The normal reading speed (without clicking) is 200-300 words/minute. 10 minutes would be 2.000-3.000 words.
The last update had 21.489 words (in English), so I envy you and your 2.149 words/minute (still far from Anne Jones' record of 4.700 words/minute)
Saira will come back, but there are still a few updates to go before that happens.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
The clone shit isn't showing a lot yet. It will get some protagonism later.
10 minutes? The normal reading speed (without clicking) is 200-300 words/minute. 10 minutes would be 2.000-3.000 words.
The last update had 21.489 words (in English), so I envy you and your 2.149 words/minute (still far from Anne Jones' record of 4.700 words/minute)
Saira will come back, but there are still a few updates to go before that happens.
Maybe robrize2169 isn't readingthe story and only looking at the pictures? :ROFLMAO:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
You gotta read the text dude or it doesn't count........

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes