BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Lol!
To my understanding, Grandma's House is centered around GILFs, right? (although looking at the cover in the OP, my understanding may be a bit dated or just wrong). In My Dorm, the GILF(s) will just be new potential LI(s) to meet and develop a relationship with. She (they) won't be more (or less) important than other LIs.
You must be thinking of GILFY City.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Lol!
To my understanding, Grandma's House is centered around GILFs, right? (although looking at the cover in the OP, my understanding may be a bit dated or just wrong). In My Dorm, the GILF(s) will just be new potential LI(s) to meet and develop a relationship with. She (they) won't be more (or less) important than other LIs.
Overview:
MC comes home from college and has lots of sex. Your standard cookie-cutter "landlady" game with all the staples you've come to expect like shower peeping, sleep groping and the classic "walking in on MC's morning wood" scene. Except this time there's a twist, you'll be seducing your Grandmother's Friend instead of your "Landlady."

THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET
So far the central plot of the game (and the running gag so far) is "Will they/Won't they" between the MC and "Nana" ... the titular Grandma. There are a few other GILFs (and over a dozen other girls) but they don't come close to satisfying the needs of the Nanites (just made that up).

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
No, No, No, GH is not about GILFs (only) it is about how Zeus (optional name of the MC's dick) strives to Conquer (fuck) the World one (at least) Pussy at a Time. It is a Tale full of the vagaries of a young man in his lonely voyage to unify the whole city into one family of enchanted girls (of many ages).

I would tell you to play it, but you have other things to do. ;)

Peace :)
OK. Some players have said previously that GH and MD have resemblances. But the Zeus/Mjolnir is too much :ROFLMAO:. At least Zeus is optional and Mjolnir is only one of the names it will end with.

I have GH in my everyday-longer list of games to test the day my company sends me on a trip where I can't render/write. ;)

You must be thinking of GILFY City.
I've bitten into this one. I had heard about MILFY city and went looking for GILFY city. Obviously, I didn't find anything. You are bullying the newbie dev. :ROFLMAO:

So far the central plot of the game (and the running gag so far) is "Will they/Won't they" between the MC and "Nana" ... the titular Grandma. There are a few other GILFs (and over a dozen other girls) but they don't come close to satisfying the needs of the Nanites (just made that up).
Well, I can assure you that Meemaw will be in the "Will they" group (at the player's choice) in My Dorm.
There won't be a lot of GILFs (only 2 pre-epilogue, in the epilogue some MILFs have become GILFs), so I don't think we will suffer (enjoy) a Nanite invasion. ;)
Although everyone is welcome to the Dorm

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
OK. Some players have said previously that GH and MD have resemblances. But the Zeus/Mjolnir is too much :ROFLMAO:. At least Zeus is optional and Mjolnir is only one of the names it will end with.
You have three options on what your girlfriends will call your dick: Zeus, [Your Choice], ... and Thor's Hammer.

(also, I'm out of reactions, so :love: and :ROFLMAO: to your post).

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
You have three options on what your girlfriends will call your dick: Zeus, [Your Choice], ... and Thor's Hammer.

(also, I'm out of reactions, so :love: and :ROFLMAO: to your post).
The funny thing is another optional name is... you guessed it Thor's Hammer:ROFLMAO::LOL:
I think the reference to Mjolnir and being worthy to lift it was too easy :p

Other than that... what is this thing about being out of reactions? Is there a maximum? I continue showing my "newbieness"

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I think the reference to Mjolnir and being worthy to lift it was too easy :p

Other than that... what is this thing about being out of reactions? Is there a maximum? I continue showing my "newbieness"
I actually just learned this today myself: Regular users (such as myself) are limited to 40 reactions a day (I think in a 24-hour period, as you get them back slowly over time: For instance, in 30 minutes I'll probably be able to react to two or three posts). "Donators" (I assume people who pay or are creators like yourself) get 60 reactions a day.

Also, you've been on this forum two months longer than me :p (at least using this account)

Reactions: Trope95

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Nanite invasion. ;)
Of course not they are already here ! so no invasion Lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:! but is fun to have them around ! About GILFY CITY it is a running gag when that game gets a new update, The MILFS are already GILFS (I doubt that anyone will see that, our sons maybe, If you pass your acount over that is :ROFLMAO: )
Edit: Elhemeer LoL yes that were implemented somtime back in 2018 i was very active in MOTH tread with a brazilian friend and we liked to much each other :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: we were punished to 10 likes per day in that time :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
There are a few other GILFs (and over a dozen other girls)
This is underselling it by quite a bit, heh.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So I would assume the scope, variety, light-heartedness, humor, and generally positive nature of the relationships are the similarities people cite between GH and My Dorm. It's defintiely a favorable comparison.

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

So I would assume the scope, variety, light-heartedness, humor, and generally positive nature of the relationships are the similarities people cite between GH and My Dorm. It's defintiely a favorable comparison.
This should just be a general update post in Grandma's House ...

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Of course not they are already here ! so no invasion Lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:! but is fun to have them around ! About GILFY CITY it is a running gag when that game gets a new update, The MILFS are already GILFS (I doubt that anyone will see that, our sons maybe, If you pass your acount over that is :ROFLMAO: )
Edit: Elhemeer LoL yes that were implemented somtime back in 2018 i was very active in MOTH tread with a brazilian friend and we liked to much each other :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: we were punished to 10 likes per day in that time :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
OK, now I get the GILFY city joke. Thank you.

Thanks for the info, Tiur. As I told you, I love your way of collecting info.
I thought I had gone crazy when I decided to introduce 28 LIs; with that amount, Moonbox must be about to open the madhouse for devs!
Certainly, any comparison with such an established game is an honor for me.

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
This game looks amazing both visually and story-wise can't wait to play it, here comes my question soo I assume all relationships are optional because there seem to be very colorful opinions about the ex girlfriend if we close her path or any character does that mean they no longer appear in the story ? simple answer no need to start a war thanks

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
This game looks amazing both visually and story-wise can't wait to play it, here comes my question soo I assume all relationships are optional because there seem to be very colorful opinions about the ex girlfriend if we close her path or any character does that mean they no longer appear in the story ? simple answer no need to start a war thanks
The 5 main girls are not avoidable, the rest is, well a 2 sex scenes at the start aside.
While i personaly don't want the ex again, she is not a bad character and she looks good, but yes you can avoid her.
You will need to avoid an other girl to do so, that was iirc the issue for most.
(well, you can also manually set the variable for the ex path back, so you can have the other girl...not sure if that will turn into problem in future updates thought)
I doubt they will cut out from the story, as with the ex for example the MC states he want's to stay friends, or the other family members which are not main LI's.

Edit: sorry for mixing things up, all LI's are avoidable.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95 and Zoomaa

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
The 5 main girls are not avoidable, the rest is, well a 2 sex scenes at the start aside.
While i personaly don't want the ex again, she is not a bad character and she looks good, but yes you can avoid her.
You will need to avoid an other girl to do so, that was iirc the issue for most.
(well, you can also manually set the variable for the ex path back, so you can have the other girl...not sure if that will turn into problem in future updates thought)
I doubt they will cut out from the story, as with the ex for example the MC states he want's to stay friends, or the other family members which are not main LI's.
Without spoilers: One should be able to reject Eileen / close her route, without it impacting any other girls route except for some dialogue changes and her appearing in said scene.
The characters also develop over time, being influenced by the MC, his actions and even the other girls. I assume that this will get more complex as the story continues. I can see why some people don't like her (that much), but that's the freedom of choice anyone should have.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
All the relationships are optional, you won't be forced into any girl.
Just because you reject a girl doesn't mean she disappears from the world. Most of them will continue to appear because the MC lives with them, or they are characters he will continue to cross paths with (his best friend's mother and sister, his cousin's co-worker, the girl at the clothing store, etc.).
In the case of Eileen, the ex-girlfriend, a rewording has been done since there was a sentence that conveyed things that were not what I wanted to express. The MC will still encounter her, as she works with his cousin and is an important part of the development of other relationships, even if you are not in a relationship with her.

All girls are avoidable relationship-wise. I don't quite understand when you say you have to avoid another girl to avoid Eileen.
I can't think of any character who is cut out from the story entirely, although for some of the girls, if they are turned down, their appearances will be much shorter.

Without spoilers: One should be able to reject Eileen / close her route, without it impacting any other girls route except for some dialogue changes and her appearing in said scene.
The characters also develop over time, being influenced by the MC, his actions and even the other girls. I assume that this will get more complex as the story continues. I can see why some people don't like her (that much), but that's the freedom of choice anyone should have.
Most of the girls have second (even third) chances to open their paths. In Eileen's case, the second chance is on day 6 in the forest.

• Red Heart
Reactions: myukimo and Zoomaa

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Don't get why some people don't like Eileen, but each to their own.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes