Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Do you already have a rough idea when ep9 will be finished?
Ep9 will be split in two, 9A and 9B.
I hope to be able to publish 9A for Patrons/Subscribers in about 10-12 days. I'm struggling a bit with writing 7 variants of the same scene. I have one variant completed and bits of the other 6.
The rest of 9A is written and rendered.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Seven variants of the same scene due to branching only can involve a couple (not a lesbian couple :ROFLMAO:) of nerds and their lessons. No Martha in 0.9A, sorry
I have to say, as a disappointed DC fan, the ONLY LI name I change is the mom's name. Can't keep it. Every time I played I'd be hearing Ben Affleck in my head when she popped up.

Mar 26, 2022
Too bad she won't be in 0.9a :( Martha is absolutely the best Li for me, her facial expressions are pure gold sometimes :KEK: By the way, it's nice to see Dev who actually answers questions and communicates with the people here. It's not common here.

Last edited:

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I have to say, as a disappointed DC fan, the ONLY LI name I change is the mom's name. Can't keep it. Every time I played I'd be hearing Ben Affleck in my head when she popped up.
Ben Affleck? DC? I think my sanity has erased any memory of that.

Too bad she won't be in 0.9a :( Martha is absolutely the best Li for me, her facial expressions are pure gold sometimes :KEK: By the way, it's nice to see Dev who actually answers questions and communicates with the people here. It's not common here.
I've said it several times, Martha is my favorite. She uses some of my wife's phrases, so I can't help it.

My journey in the AVN world started in this forum, as a player who didn't write posts but read a lot. I always thought it was a mistake for some devs to communicate with their players only in their Patreons/Discords. That only reaches the players who want to be an active part of the game, but not all those who don't want to or can't pay, or don't have Discord. That's giving up an important part of the player base, their ideas, their criticisms, and their comments. My professional background makes me enjoy contact with people, so it was crystal clear that I had to have an active involvement here.

Last edited:

___abbas___

Mar 30, 2020
Wow, this game had come a long way from its shaky start, kudos to the dev for this fantastic upgrade in quality, writing and lewd scenes
I wish you all the best and more success

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
You realize you're probably going to incite all the Grandma's House psycho-fans with this ...
Lol!
To my understanding, Grandma's House is centered around GILFs, right? (although looking at the cover in the OP, my understanding may be a bit dated or just wrong). In My Dorm, the GILF(s) will just be new potential LI(s) to meet and develop a relationship with. She (they) won't be more (or less) important than other LIs.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Lol!
To my understanding, Grandma's House is centered around GILFs, right? (although looking at the cover in the OP, my understanding may be a bit dated or just wrong). In My Dorm, the GILF(s) will just be new potential LI(s) to meet and develop a relationship with. She (they) won't be more (or less) important than other LIs.
No, No, No, GH is not about GILFs (only) it is about how Zeus (optional name of the MC's dick) strives to Conquer (fuck) the World one (at least) Pussy at a Time. It is a Tale full of the vagaries of a young man in his lonely voyage to unify the whole city into one family of enchanted girls (of many ages).

I would tell you to play it, but you have other things to do. ;)

Peace :)

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes