Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I havent played the game but I have read about the 3-4 phases of this game and I just want to ask if in phase 1 has the MC slept or has done anything lewd with any of his family members or is that going to happen until phase 2? Also if Mc is already doing lewd or sex acts with any of his family members, which are them?
In phase 1 he has already slept with his sister (handjob, fingering, vaginal, blowjob) and aunt (vaginal twice).
He also has had lewd scenes with his two twin cousins (separately).
With his mother, he is in the kissing phase

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Happy new year!
I wanted this preview to be public on Patreon and Subscribestar, as it's the first of 2023, but Patreon doesn't allow me to do it because "it's explicit". So... here you have it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Feliz Año Nuevo
Happy New Year

"Explicit"? Are we back in the effing 50's? Stupid FALSE moralists. If it was a bathing suit, would it be OK? Bloody fakes...

Such a beautiful woman, denied. :(

Peace :cry:

• Haha
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95 and xapican

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Feliz Año Nuevo
Happy New Year

"Explicit"? Are we back in the effing 50's? Stupid FALSE moralists. If it was a bathing suit, would it be OK? Bloody fakes...

Such a beautiful woman, denied. :(

Peace :cry:
It's a bot that decides what's explicit and what isn't, so I guess if it "sees" a lot of skin, it deems the picture as explicit. My banner there
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
was blocked for a week because it was too explicit for the bot, until a human operator greenlighted it.

taru

Apr 23, 2018
i know it says he looks older than his age but i feel this is a much more realistic look than most of the male mc its a good look he may even look his age for the most part

taru

Apr 23, 2018
i know i read about the small harems but does that mean i can just get with the family and scarlett or would i have to get with everyone to be with the mom aunt sis cousins and scarlet?

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
i know i read about the small harems but does that mean i can just get with the family and scarlett or would i have to get with everyone to be with the mom aunt sis cousins and scarlet?
You can choose which girls you want to be with. Every combination of girls works. If you want to be with Erika + Martha + Scarlett, it will work the same way that getting Erika + Norah + Martha + Emma + Daphne + Scarlett.
The mini-harems are a way to justify the girls accepting other girls: Scarlett will accept Daphne without hesitation, forming a mini-harem, once she has accepted one girl, merging mini-harems won't be a problem for her, as she is already used to it.
For example, Erika and Norah form a mini-harem of sorts. Erika knows about Norah and accepts sharing the MC with her. Introducing new girls into that mini-harem is easy. If you aren't with Norah, it doesn't prevent Erika to enter the harem, it only forces the MC to convince her in a different way.

Reactions: Elhemeer and taru

taru

Apr 23, 2018
You can choose which girls you want to be with. Every combination of girls works. If you want to be with Erika + Martha + Scarlett, it will work the same way that getting Erika + Norah + Martha + Emma + Daphne + Scarlett.
The mini-harems are a way to justify the girls accepting other girls: Scarlett will accept Daphne without hesitation, forming a mini-harem, once she has accepted one girl, merging mini-harems won't be a problem for her, as she is already used to it.
For example, Erika and Norah form a mini-harem of sorts. Erika knows about Norah and accepts sharing the MC with her. Introducing new girls into that mini-harem is easy. If you aren't with Norah, it doesn't prevent Erika to enter the harem, it only forces the MC to convince her in a different way.
awesome as fuck my dude

• Red Heart

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
also theres a part where emma and martha are arguing and some text is cut off around where hes got no boxers on after hearing them yelling
Yes, I discovered it after the last release. I moved the text boxes for the Christmas greeting and didn't realize they cut the text in that scene, as it has longer lines. It will be fixed in the next release.
Sorry about the inconvenience

taru

Apr 23, 2018
Yes, I discovered it after the last release. I moved the text boxes for the Christmas greeting and didn't realize they cut the text in that scene, as it has longer lines. It will be fixed in the next release.
Sorry about the inconvenience
no inconveniences at all the games good it has a lot and this is one of the few where i feel like my choices actually matter

• Red Heart

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
In case someone encounters a problem with continuing in v0.8 from a v0.7B end screen save throwing one back to the main menu:
  1. Use rollback to go back toprevious scene
    1. Black screen with text "As soon as you fall asleep [..]" should be enough
    2. Then click forward again and it should say "Day 10 - Thusday"
  2. If that doesn't work, there's a workaround fix in my MEGA folder.
    1. Download the script.rpy and drop/overwrite in game folder.
    2. Backup file is available as well, if something goes wrong.

• Red Heart

xtratego

Feb 16, 2018
Hi, happy new year 4 all;

Great game, plot, jokes, images and sound, Congratulations, well done.

One question; how I can open the Mod menu? Looks like, I read someplace in this; there could see a some kind of Bio of characters (Bio Gallery).

Thanks again for this marvelous game

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes