snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Been to busy with the holidays to play the update but looking forward to it. I just need to play DLC first, then this will have my full attention.

Reactions: Trope95

King Jr

Feb 17, 2019
I am sorry but why a 21 year old dude look like 50 old who men is down bad ? Because older women wouldn't like him when he had a "baby face"? Beside the fact that most women wouldn't be in real okay with a harem and that is why it just a fiction--- sure but does he has to look older as the lady's who are supposed to be to old for him if he had a young face and I am sorry but even then his age does change even if he looks a old creep...so what exactly change it?

Last edited:

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
It's all great, just one thing I wanted to point out: the waiter shoudln't greet the customers with "buona notte" (gooodnight), that's something we say when we're about to go to sleep, he should say "buona sera" (good evening).

Love from Italy.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I am sorry but why a 21 year old dude look like 50 old who men is down bad ? Because older women wouldn't like him when he had a "baby face"? Beside the fact that most women wouldn't be in real okay with a harem and that is why it just a fiction--- sure but does he has to look older as the lady's who are supposed to be to old for him if he had a young face and I am sorry but even then his age does change even if he looks a old creep...so what exactly change it?
The MC is accomplishing really weird things. Every update he looks 2-3 years older. People started complaining he looked in his 30s in the first release, and now people complain he looks in his 50s. Too much sex is bad for his health, I guess.

Just because it's fiction doesn't mean I can skip logic (inside the genre). If it did, I'd be making a game in 7th century Pannonia with shaved armpits and pussies, breast implants, perfect teeth, and where everyone is clean and perfumed. Wait... that's what Hollywood does.

It's all great, just one thing I wanted to point out: the waiter shoudln't greet the customers with "buona notte" (gooodnight), that's something we say when we're about to go to sleep, he should say "buona sera" (good evening).

Love from Italy.
Thanks, it's been reported and will be fixed in the next update (along with a lot of other mistakes).
But don't hesitate to report any mistake even if it has been reported previously; I prefer a double report about the same mistake over no one reporting it and the mistake remaining there.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I am sorry but why a 21 year old dude look like 50 old who men is down bad ?
Because TropecitaGames used me as model......I am 50 and look like 79 jhrs old.......:unsure: Wait no the other way around, I'am 50 and look like 29 jhrs. Hahaha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: No clue King Jr maybe the model which was aviable looks like this, In my opinion it is better than the VN where the MC is suposed to be 18 and looks like an 15 jhr old teen, I understand that it is for younger people harder to identify themselfes with these older look,(not my case I'am 79 and happy to look like that again even in my fantasy;)) just kidding bro.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Because TropecitaGames used me as model......I am 50 and look like 79 jhrs old.......:unsure: Wait no the other way around, I'am 50 and look like 29 jhrs. Hahaha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: No clue King Jr maybe the model which was aviable looks like this, In my opinion it is better than the VN where the MC is suposed to be 18 and looks like an 15 jhr old teen, I understand that it is for younger people harder to identify themselfes with these older look,(not my case I'am 79 and happy to look like that again even in my fantasy;)) just kidding bro.
I am confused on how people think the MC looks older than his 20's. He looks early 20's to me, then again people keep acting like actresses in their 40's and 50's should look like my 85 year old Nana lol.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
snakeplisskin , jokes aside yet ,yes for me as well he looks like in the Mid twentys, the Haircut has in my opinion also an influence in how old you apear to be, and the lighting in the scenes. I asume that it takes the gamers by surprise that the MC looks older than in most of the games on this site, the games where the MC is a young man in mid 30* are rare.
King Jr, sounded more curios than anything to me,(there were more blunt coments about his age in the beginning of these tread :D)
Anyway was a nice update, which i enjoyed at fullest.
Edit: *mid 20 to 30

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
snakeplisskin , jokes aside yet ,yes for me as well he looks like in the Mid twentys, the Haircut has in my opinion also an influence in how old you apear to be, and the lighting in the scenes. I asume that it takes the gamers by surprise that the MC looks older than in most of the games on this site, the games where the MC is a young man in mid 30* are rare.
King Jr, sounded more curios than anything to me,(there were more blunt coments about his age in the beginning of these tread :D)
Anyway was a nice update, which i enjoyed at fullest.
Edit: *mid 20 to 30
The model used was advertised as late-20s/early-30s guy, and that was the look I was looking for

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
That was a fun update, and Eileen meeting the Yeti was hot.

And if you ever do a Halloween update, "My Residence" is right there, just saying :p
Thanks. My Residence will become an in-game joke. When players who are on girl X's path have an activity with her for which the path is necessary, players who are not on that route will see the MC play My Residence (1 screenshot). A more elegant way to make him pass the time than making him take a nap.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I am not hating but just wondering because to me he looks to old to be 21 year old and it kind ruin the "fantasy" for me but I guess that is on me :D
Just wondering if you got to the part where he gets a haircut? Because he looks much better and closer to his age after that.

• Red Heart

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
Just curious cus i noticed the tags missing, but will there be any future anal, threesome, lesbian content? (doesnt matter either way was just curious)

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Just curious cus i noticed the tags missing, but will there be any future anal, threesome, lesbian content? (doesnt matter either way was just curious)
There's already a threesome in v.0.8 (Day 10). I just edited the tags to include Group Sex
Anal and Lesbian are planned optional contents

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes