Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I am running in a couple of errors
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please, overwrite the file on the \game folder with this one and rollback to before the sentence
"You have a coffee in the kitchen and go for a run in the woods again. It's a nice day and you have to make the most of it."

Reactions: Feyd and Lactor

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
for me it's a shame, there are few games where the LI's have pubes on the bottom and that's something I like about the game I think it's bad when they take that away several games have but they end up taking it off it's not something that attracts me in real life but in games I like it, a pity he removed it was one of the few that had this option.
Sorry I didn't answer you earlier.
I won't remove Alexia's pubic hair, and with Samantha, it's only removed if the player chooses it (except for the ass hair, which was a problem with the asset I used in her first scene, it doesn't adapt well to penetration). It's easier and faster to render all the girls shaved, but I promised variety from release day, and removing that is not something I plan to do. I think a dev has to deliver what he promises.

Last edited:

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Sorry I didn't answer you earlier.
I won't remove Alexia's pubic hair, and with Samantha, it's only removed if the player chooses it (except for the ass hair, which was a problem with the asset I used in her first scene, it doesn't adapt well to penetration). It's easier and faster to render all the girls shaved, but I promised variety from release day, and removing that is not something I plan to do. I think a dev has to deliver what he promises.
Thanks for answering, i only commented on this because in my play she removed all the pubes from the vagina area i may have chosen wrong then. A pity that the pubes on the ass did not work, but having it around the pussy is already good a pity because in games I find hair on the ass and pussy exciting but having one of the 2 is already great

Darknexx

Apr 21, 2020
I'm going to be completely honest this game made me realise why movies and books do the flash-forward sometimes in the beginning then return to the present. the tease of the future really hooks some people (me included as I have concluded) Honestly as soon as the woman on the bike was shown I skipped all the family stuff until the next "out of family" scene and then the next and so on, because well I had just spent hours? maybe I don't pay attention, bonding with these girls and then BAM a spy. (I know it's alluded to in the beginning but that can also just be like "here's why he has some money and why he's back home also clones? *x-files music plays*) Back to my point in the beginning though if there had been an introduction to the two "spies" in the beginning on how they came to be where they are, giving a morsel of the future subplot and then jumping back to the present I would have ridden the wave of upcoming cliffhangers I knew had to be coming. In the end it's your story (I did go back and play through it all) and I honestly love the writing it's got humor and emotion and doesn't make the main character look like an OP god while also convincingly explaining his ability to protect himself and his girls. So please don't take this as knock on your writing because it is quite well done, keep doing you and making some great content. Also I am obviously not an author so I hope you can understand what I am trying to say.

TLDR: I realise why tropes exist. Thanks for the story.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Thanks for answering, i only commented on this because in my play she removed all the pubes from the vagina area i may have chosen wrong then. A pity that the pubes on the ass did not work, but having it around the pussy is already good a pity because in games I find hair on the ass and pussy exciting but having one of the 2 is already great
I think you got the wrong choice. Here's Sam's Black Panther Edition
Versus the same frame Sphinx Cat Edition

I'm going to be completely honest this game made me realise why movies and books do the flash-forward sometimes in the beginning then return to the present. the tease of the future really hooks some people (me included as I have concluded) Honestly as soon as the woman on the bike was shown I skipped all the family stuff until the next "out of family" scene and then the next and so on, because well I had just spent hours? maybe I don't pay attention, bonding with these girls and then BAM a spy. (I know it's alluded to in the beginning but that can also just be like "here's why he has some money and why he's back home also clones? *x-files music plays*) Back to my point in the beginning though if there had been an introduction to the two "spies" in the beginning on how they came to be where they are, giving a morsel of the future subplot and then jumping back to the present I would have ridden the wave of upcoming cliffhangers I knew had to be coming. In the end it's your story (I did go back and play through it all) and I honestly love the writing it's got humor and emotion and doesn't make the main character look like an OP god while also convincingly explaining his ability to protect himself and his girls. So please don't take this as knock on your writing because it is quite well done, keep doing you and making some great content. Also I am obviously not an author so I hope you can understand what I am trying to say.

TLDR: I realise why tropes exist. Thanks for the story.
I understand what you mean. It would be to put the player on notice of what is to come. There would be things that would be more enjoyable, but perhaps it would dilute the main story, which is the creation of a new family.
But as you rightly say, would it have the same impact to see the girl on the bike (Eva) if we knew what was going on? Not to mention the sniper scene; that scene was meant to throw the player off balance. Up until then, the player was playing a game about a family and harem building. At that point, he discovers that there are dark things going on around the MC without him even knowing it. Since the MC is our alter ego in the game, it makes sense that we as players don't know about it either (even if we find out before he does). It could have been done since the "Christmas greeting" has evidenced that the story is told from an indefinite future (where everyone is still alive) and that's why we can read the girls' thoughts, or see scenes where the MC is not present.
About the OP God, I think in the last update, with the changes made before the beating in the bathroom, it looks much better (Thanks, community, for your advice on how to improve that scene). The MC makes mistakes and doesn't win every fight. There is always going to be someone stronger, or luckier, or who catches him off guard. He can defend himself and his girls in a normal situation, against a mugger, for example, but he's not going to turn into Schwarzenegger in Commando if he's attacked by 20 trained black-ops agents. At the end of the day, he's just a guy fresh out of college.
Oh, I almost forgot after the text wall. Thanks for your kind words :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Feyd

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
that must not be a simple thing to render, tattoos seems complicated enough for me :eek: , this must require some serious rendering skills.
but I would prefer serious curves and serious tits, more than this kind or "diversity" / complexity
Then it's a very good thing they're the developer and not you. All the diversity is part of what makes this game so special

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
that must not be a simple thing to render, tattoos seems complicated enough for me :eek: , this must require some serious rendering skills.
but I would prefer serious curves and serious tits, more than this kind or "diversity" / complexity
It is no different than any other character when it comes to rendering it. The designer of that skin did an exquisite job.
Don't worry, among the students there is going to be variety in terms of the body as well.

Then it's a very good thing they're the developer and not you. All the diversity is part of what makes this game so special
Diversity is the spice of life, isn't it?
Thanks for understanding what I'm trying to do :giggle:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
What i like the most, of My Dorm, all characters are perfectly imperfect, and just that makes their beauty.
They have nice bodys all in their own way, and there is a variety, the profiles of them, show deepness, and if you like a character you have to accept it like they are with flaws, and excentricitys of their character, and also bodys.
Story wise it is great and captivating,
and to be clear, if I m joking about Hairy or not, it is just that jokes, on top of that all the girls have their pubic hair look acoridng to their character, so Keep up with the exelent work !

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
What i like the most, of My Dorm, all characters are perfectly imperfect, and just that makes their beauty.
They have nice bodys all in their own way, and there is a variety, the profiles of them, show deepness, and if you like a character you have to accept it like they are with flaws, and excentricitys of their character, and also bodys.
Story wise it is great and captivating,
and to be clear, if I m joking about Hairy or not, it is just that jokes, on top of that all the girls have their pubic hair look acoridng to their character, so Keep up with the exelent work !
A player told me that in My Dorm you don't love the girls despite their imperfections, but because of them

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I see that u got the concept, If u ever don't understand what i wrote in english just translate it back to spanish :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
often I fail terribly in thinking (redacting the sentece in my head) in english.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I see that u got the concept, If u ever don't understand what i wrote in english just translate it back to spanish :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
often I fail terribly in thinking (redacting the sentece in my head) in english.
No problem with understanding you. We Spanish-speaking people sometimes have problems structuring sentences in English, as the order is almost the opposite (but not always :ROFLMAO:). My English teacher (he was Welsh) at high school said that English is not a language, it's three languages in a trenchcoat impersonating a language. I think he was wrong; there are a couple more languages in the trenchcoat pockets.
Just kidding, no offense intended to English speakers. But my teacher's sentence is real.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
My English teacher (he was Welsh) at high school said that English is not a language, it's three languages in a trenchcoat impersonating a language. I think he was wrong; there are a couple more languages in the trenchcoat pockets.
Just kidding, no offense intended to English speakers. But my teacher's sentence is real.
I wouldn’t say only three languages maybe five or six:LOL:
My English teacher said something similar too

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
No problem with understanding you. We Spanish-speaking people sometimes have problems structuring sentences in English, as the order is almost the opposite (but not always :ROFLMAO:). My English teacher (he was Welsh) at high school said that English is not a language, it's three languages in a trenchcoat impersonating a language. I think he was wrong; there are a couple more languages in the trenchcoat pockets.
It's more like 50+ ... but also remember that Google Translate is a one-way street, starting at your original sentence and ending at a game of Telephone.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes