Xathras

Feb 3, 2020
No problem with understanding you. We Spanish-speaking people sometimes have problems structuring sentences in English, as the order is almost the opposite (but not always :ROFLMAO:). My English teacher (he was Welsh) at high school said that English is not a language, it's three languages in a trenchcoat impersonating a language. I think he was wrong; there are a couple more languages in the trenchcoat pockets.
Just kidding, no offense intended to English speakers. But my teacher's sentence is real.
I've heard two descriptions of English:
-It doesn't just borrow from other languages, it mugs them in dark alleys and searches their pockets for loose grammar.
- “English is the result of Norman men-at-arms attempting to pick up Saxon barmaids and is no more legitimate than any of the other results.”

Sharingan33

Jul 3, 2017
TropecitaGames
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is "Buonasera signore, signora"
Buonanotte means "Good night": they're having dinner, they're not going to sleep.
Signorina is closer to "Lady", referring to a young and unmarried woman wich Samantha obviously isn't.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
TropecitaGames
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is "Buonasera signore, signora"
Buonanotte means "Good night": they're having dinner, they're not going to sleep.
Signorina is closer to "Lady", referring to a young and unmarried woman wich Samantha obviously isn't.
Thanks, Sharingan33,
The "Buona Notte" thing was a blunder on my part. I knew I was doing something wrong but I didn't catch it.
I used signorina as a form of politeness. In Spain, we have the same terms "Señora" for married women and "Señorita" for single or very young women. Since Samantha does not wear a ring, the waiter used Signorina because of doubt. I spent my honeymoon in Italy, and my wife more than once was called Signorina being older then than Samantha is in the game. We remember it fondly.
At that moment, the waiter still doesn't know they are "Mr. and Mrs. Marks"
I'll change it if you confirm that the usage is incorrect.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Iam talking about the post on page 101
I don't know if you're still waiting for an answer (since I couldn't find your original post to reply to) but I'm pretty sure we're near the end of phase 1 ... I believe the dorm girls showing up is either near the end of 1 or the beginning of 2 (don't remember exactly).

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I don't know if you're still waiting for an answer (since I couldn't find your original post to reply to) but I'm pretty sure we're near the end of phase 1 ... I believe the dorm girls showing up is either near the end of 1 or the beginning of 2 (don't remember exactly).
To my knowledge that is correct.

AFAIK, 0.9 (next update) is the end of Phase 1.

Peace :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican and Trope95

connor1518

Apr 6, 2022
It's good to see that you have it soo well planned out, one of the pitfalls that some get into is not having a clear direction where they want to go with a story line.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I found this to be one of those hidden gem types, looking forward to seeing more. Usually in every V/N I find a character I either ignore or try to avoid, haven't found any like that here,
It's good to see that you have it soo well planned out, one of the pitfalls that some get into is not having a clear direction where they want to go with a story line.
Thanks for your kind words connor1487
I guess when you start an AVN it's very easy to start meandering and going around without advancing the story. Everything is new (for the player and for the dev) and we want to show that "fabulous world" and those "amazing characters" that we have created in our heads.

We also have to think that when we started writing, many devs don't have a favorite girl. Then comes that scene that makes you fall in love (even more) with that girl. You've been in her head for days or weeks, you know her motivations in a more intimate way than you knew her before and, as a dev, you want to flesh her story. More reasons to meander.

That's why I decided to write the epilogue when I wasn't even a quarter of the way through the story. It's a way of setting a goal. I want to get there and I know the approximate steps I have to take. Obviously, nothing is set in stone and I'm sure I'll get off track at some point because a "wonderful scene" popped into my head while I was taking a shower. But, having the ending written, it won't be anything that derails the story.

* The expressions in quotation marks are what we devs/writers/artists tend to think about our work. Everything is awesome/amazing/mind-blowing until we get in front of the computer to write/render. Sometimes we realize that idea was crap before we publish it. Sometimes we don't. Sometimes it's even a good idea.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
TropecitaGames Happy New Year, and may in 2023 :
the sun always shine on your way,
the wind always blow on your back
may you find always a friendly warm fire
may you find friendly an peacefull people
and you and your family grow healthy and happy
te deseo, para ti y los tuyos toda la paz , exito y la suerte del mundo para el año entrante
Abrazos desde la orilla Oriental del Rio de la Plata

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
TropecitaGames Happy New Year, and may in 2023 :
the sun always shine on your way,
the wind always blow on your back
may you find always a friendly warm fire
may you find friendly an peacefull people
and you and your family grow healthy and happy
te deseo, para ti y los tuyos toda la paz , exito y la suerte del mundo para el año entrante
Abrazos desde la orilla Oriental del Rio de la Plata
Happy new year, to you and all the other players
Feliz año nuevo, para ti y para todos los otros jugadores. Abrazos desde el Mediterraneo :)

LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
I havent played the game but I have read about the 3-4 phases of this game and I just want to ask if in phase 1 has the MC slept or has done anything lewd with any of his family members or is that going to happen until phase 2? Also if Mc is already doing lewd or sex acts with any of his family members, which are them?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I havent played the game but I have read about the 3-4 phases of this game and I just want to ask if in phase 1 has the MC slept or has done anything lewd with any of his family members or is that going to happen until phase 2? Also if Mc is already doing lewd or sex acts with any of his family members, which are them?
There are plenty sex scenes in game, about family 2 out of 5 sister,aunt
Happy New Year !

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes