Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Hi, happy new year 4 all;

Great game, plot, jokes, images and sound, Congratulations, well done.

One question; how I can open the Mod menu? Looks like, I read someplace in this; there could see a some kind of Bio of characters (Bio Gallery).

Thanks again for this marvelous game
Thanks for your kind words xtratego.
The Bio Gallery is not finished in the last mod version published, RiamMar is working hard so that you (and me :ROFLMAO:)can have it as soon as possible.
You can open the Decisions menu from the game menu by clicking on "Decisions"
1672874195592.png
I'm beginning to think I should Rename the MC From 'Ivor Biggun' to 'Gene Jnr'
View attachment 2286029 View attachment 2286030
Why do you think he has so much success with the ladies? ;)
** The MC sits in a corner licking his own eyebrows **

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
TropecitaGames Since you're active here, thought I'd mention a "typo" in Twins: when MC is complementing Scarlett's waitress skills, he first says "You have good control you have of that tray."

The second "you have" seems unnecessary.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
So this is how the mod you were talking about works and looks like. Very interesting kinda like a built in i-patch and walkthrough and renaming option not bad.
Yes, the Mod i-patch mode overrides the state of the original i-patch. Recently I was testing a v.0.9 non-incest section and I was getting mad because the characters talked as if they were family... until I saw I had the mod i-patch enabled.
The walkthrough button in the mod enables or disables the original walkthrough, the one you enabled or disabled at the start of the playthrough. It doesn't add more clues to the built-in walkthrough.
The same for renaming the characters. The only re-nameable characters are the family: the MC, Martha (Mom), Norah (Aunt), Emma (Sister), Erika, and Daphne (cousins). If any player didn't play the intro, where those characters can be renamed, with the mod he has the opportunity to rename them mid-game.

TropecitaGames Since you're active here, thought I'd mention a "typo" in Twins: when MC is complementing Scarlett's waitress skills, he first says "You have good control you have of that tray."

The second "you have" seems unnecessary.

Last edited:

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
The updated mod is supposed to have fixed it (assuming you're talking about the split chat windows). If you're not talking about that ...
The mod itself doesn't fix the text box for two actors, but there is a fix in my MEGA for it. Afaik, it will be fixed in the upcomming version of the game as well, making the fix unnecessary in v0.9; which is why I made it separate.

I mean text box is in black color that really bothers you
As mentioned by Elhemeer , there is an option in the Preferences to change the opacity of the textbox. A while ago, there was a bug not applying the transparency correctly until the game was restarted. Though this setting should take effect immediately in v0.8.1, if it does not for you, please report so I can have a look.

• Red Heart

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
just stumbled upon this game, i think i give it a try once it has reach version 0.10.

some question for the dev about the game

1: is pregnancy an ending or progress state?

2: what is the difference between original I-patch and I-patch mod?

3: approximately how long before version 0.10?

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
just stumbled upon this game, i think i give it a try once it has reach version 0.10.

some question for the dev about the game

1: is pregnancy an ending or progress state?

2: what is the difference between original I-patch and I-patch mod?

3: approximately how long before version 0.10?
Welcome to the thread Mr.Heartbeat
1.- Pregnancy is a mid game thing. As of 0.8 there are up to 5 girls already pregnant (at player choice), but they aren't aware of it. The player decides when/if a girl is knocked up. There will be a time jump that will allow the bellies to develop.
2.- There's no difference in game. It's only a convenience for people who don't reinstall the whole game every version and only merges the new one in the old folder. With the i-patch mod you can toggle incest on/off mid game. With the original i-patch you should apply with every new update.
3.- I update approximately once a month, sometimes it's 3 weeks between updates, sometimes 5. 0.9 is becoming a bigger than intended update, so I will split it in 0.9A and 0.9B to be published during January and early February, so I hope to have 0.10 ready for late February or early March.

If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
Welcome to the thread Mr.Heartbeat
1.- Pregnancy is a mid game thing. As of 0.8 there are up to 5 girls already pregnant (at player choice), but they aren't aware of it. The player decides when/if a girl is knocked up. There will be a time jump that will allow the bellies to develop.
2.- There's no difference in game. It's only a convenience for people who don't reinstall the whole game every version and only merges the new one in the old folder. With the i-patch mod you can toggle incest on/off mid game. With the original i-patch you should apply with every new update.
3.- I update approximately once a month, sometimes it's 3 weeks between updates, sometimes 5. 0.9 is becoming a bigger than intended update, so I will split it in 0.9A and 0.9B to be published during January and early February, so I hope to have 0.10 ready for late February or early March.

If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask
oh thank you for answering my question.

i have more questions if you don't mind answering it, you can skip the number if its not ready to be answered yet.

1: Speaking of update what will version 0.9 and 0.10 focus on?

2: Perspective from me that the model of the girls looks good in the image overview, what engine/modeler do you use to create the model?

3: Any inspiration for the story that you used for the game?

4: In the game is there any minor story/plot that was happening in the background that the player wont notice unless they play multiple playthrough?

5: Next game in progress? or do you wait until My dorm has finish its development before making a new one?

I will patiently wait for version 0.10 and give it a try.

seems like the game will be in development for atleast 2-3 years according to your development plan.(Grandma? i guess a question about GILF for another time).

Have a good day and good luck on your progress dev.

• Wow
Reactions: FatGiant

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
oh thank you for answering my question.

i have more questions if you don't mind answering it, you can skip the number if its not ready to be answered yet.
1: Speaking of update what will version 0.9 and 0.10 focus on?
0.9 will focus on advancing the two (three, I can't say anymore without spoiling things) relationships with more branches, that's why it's getting so big, and on the first students' arrival.
0.10 will show different relationships advancement and the arrival of more ladies. One of them is MC's Grandma.

2: Perspective from me that the model of the girls looks good in the image overview, what engine/modeler do you use to create the model?
I use Daz3D as a renderer, some models are out of the box and others are heavily tweaked.

3: Any inspiration for the story that you used for the game?
The story is loosely based on a short sci-fi story I wrote a lot of time ago. Obviously, the story has changed a lot to adapt it to the AVN format.

4: In the game is there any minor story/plot that was happening in the background that the player wont notice unless they play multiple playthrough?
There is a big plot happening in the background. The player (not the MC) gets some glimpses about it. I think playing a second playthrough after having finished the game, would provide a different perspective.

5: Next game in progress? or do you wait until My dorm has finish its development before making a new one?
I have ideas for a new game, but I'm not developing it yet. I'm devoting all my available time to My Dorm, so I don't have time right now. My idea, and it's a long shot, is to alternate the last 2-3 My Dorm updates with the first 2-3 releases of the new game.
At some point in 2023, I'll release a short independent KN (1 update long) which will take place in My Dorm's world. It will be set in the past and the main character will be a woman who is not a LI in My Dorm. It will give a different perspective on some secondary characters.

I will patiently wait for version 0.10 and give it a try.

seems like the game will be in development for atleast 2-3 years according to your development plan.(Grandma? i guess a question about GILF for another time).
Yes, the plan is to finish it in 2.5-3 years, but I can't give a more precise estimate.

Have a good day and good luck on your progress dev.
Thanks. Have a nice day :giggle:

Last edited:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
TropecitaGames this. This openness, this will of being transparent (without spoilers) makes you almost Unique and puts you in a very small group of Devs. Kudos.

Simply amazing.

Peace :)
I’ve never understood developers who are afraid to be open and honest. When the game is done all the information about what is in it will be freely available. All being obtuse before it is done does is lead to confusion and issues of people getting upset when they stumble onto things they don’t want or when things they do what never happen.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
TropecitaGames this. This openness, this will of being transparent (without spoilers) makes you almost Unique and puts you in a very small group of Devs. Kudos.

Simply amazing.

I’ve never understood developers who are afraid to be open and honest. When the game is done all the information about what is in it will be freely available. All being obtuse before it is done does is lead to confusion and issues of people getting upset when they stumble onto things they don’t want or when things they do what never happen.
Guys, you'll make me blush! :giggle:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Guys, you'll make me blush! :giggle:
Blush away, if anyone asks say you tried a Portuguese Wine from Alentejo, I recommend the Red (goes perfectly with some nice Secretos). No, no need to thank me, you're very welcome.

(Secondary effects may include a very fetching redness of the face and neck, persisting for a couple of hours)

Have fun drink safely.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican and Trope95
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes