brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Small issue: When two characters are talking at once, the second character's text is cut off at the edge of the screen. I think you may have to use some arcane mathematical wizardry in order to tell each character's text when to word-wrap, based on the game window's size/resolution.

1672058099700.png

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
There are only two jungles: Alexia and Samantha. And with Samantha we have the choice of how we want it.
The rest are trimmed. During Samantha's scene I realized the implications of giving that choice. Every rendering in which her pussy appeared had to be done twice. Approximately 100 extra renders (actually 97).
Now imagine if Alexia and Eileen's scene had the same choices with the same extra renders:
* Default option: X renders
* Alexia shaved and Eileen not shaved: 100 extra renders
* Default Alexia and Eileen shaved: 100 more
* Both shaved: Another 100 renderings
Giving those options would force me to do 300 more renders in an update with 943 renders. An extra 30% of work and, more importantly, time between releases.
Merry Christmas!
And if you had them all shaved you wouldn't have to do ANY extra renders.:unsure:

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Small issue: When two characters are talking at once, the second character's text is cut off at the edge of the screen. I think you may have to use some arcane mathematical wizardry in order to tell each character's text when to word-wrap, based on the game window's size/resolution.

View attachment 2264377
Shit! I changed the textbox positions in the last update and didn't test them in the previous ones. I'll check it for the next one

And if you had them all shaved you wouldn't have to do ANY extra renders.:unsure:
And hair lovers would complain there isn't enough variety.
And My Dorm would become another game like, there are a thousand, where you can't recognize a girl by her pussy because all of them have the barbie-doll look.
I would also avoid the extra renderings if I made them all hairy. And the shaved lovers would complain.
I know pubic hair (or the lack of) is a personal taste thing. X player loves all of them shaved, Y player wants all of them hairy, and Z player like all the girls despite her down-there-hairstyle. Z is easy to please. X and Y positions are irreconciliable. Thus, the middle ground is to make some shaved, some hairy, and some for the player to choose from. Right now there is one of each kind (Maddie, Alexia, and Samantha).
For the rest, different types of trimming and landing strips.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Shit! I changed the textbox positions in the last update and didn't test them in the previous ones. I'll check it for the next one

And hair lovers would complain there isn't enough variety.
And My Dorm would become another game like, there are a thousand, where you can't recognize a girl by her pussy because all of them have the barbie-doll look.
I would also avoid the extra renderings if I made them all hairy. And the shaved lovers would complain.
I know pubic hair (or the lack of) is a personal taste thing. X player loves all of them shaved, Y player wants all of them hairy, and Z player like all the girls despite her down-there-hairstyle. Z is easy to please. X and Y positions are irreconciliable. Thus, the middle ground is to make some shaved, some hairy, and some for the player to choose from. Right now there is one of each kind (Maddie, Alexia, and Samantha).
For the rest, different types of trimming and landing strips.
But there's nothing stopping the hair lovers from shaving their backs and pretending. :KEK:

TejGetLix

Jun 14, 2022
Just played the recent update and already can't wait for the next.

is there an option to make Alexia shave "Yetti"?
View attachment 2263872 no harem on male domination path ???
I'm not really a fan of "the yeti" but it's not a complete turn off, and I'd love to continue a harem with Maddie on a male dom route (exclusively domming her)
But I'd say keep the updates coming as normal instead of having huge gaps between each update and include some of these options whenever you have the time, even if it means having to complete the story first I personally don't mind since this one of the few vn's I'd replay.

Reactions: Trope95

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017

View attachment 2264377
Here's a quick fix. - - -

Block2 is still a bit off, but shouldn't write outside the screen anymore.
Gives the textbox a bit more space for text as well (less "padding" to the sides).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Great Update ! TropecitaGames , I like the small refereces (wich put you in the Gen X generation) like
Welcome to the Jungle (Alexias and , Samathas theme:ROFLMAO: ) or...
Or this one :
Great Update, and as I could see you found the right Balance of light with the MC skin, good Job

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
But there's nothing stopping the hair lovers from shaving their backs and pretending. :KEK:
I think I don't get the expression, sorry about my English.
Shaving their backs?
Pretending what? Pretending they don't like natural and real women?

Great Update ! TropecitaGames , I like the small refereces (wich put you in the Gen X generation) like
Welcome to the Jungle (Alexias and , Samathas theme:ROFLMAO: ) or...
Or this one :
Great Update, and as I could see you found the right Balance of light with the MC skin, good Job
Yes, I'm 50 so I guess I'm Gen X.
And no. I haven't found the balance for the MC's skin yet. I'm working on it, but in the first scene of 0.9 I'll continue to struggle with it.

It is a big bummer that the "Yeti" of Alexia is not optional
I guess for other players can be a bummer that Maddie' shaved one isn't optional
The lack of choices about Scarlett's small ass, Norah's big boobs, or Samantha's skin color can be also a bummer for some players.

Last edited:

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
the game is still good as always the only thing that disappointed me was that Samantha shaved the bottom part, and that Alexia didn't have hair on the bottom like Samantha before shaving, the dev should leave the 2 options for those who like it and who doesn't like

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
the game is still good as always the only thing that disappointed me was that Samantha shaved the bottom part, and that Alexia didn't have hair on the bottom like Samantha before shaving, the dev should leave the 2 options for those who like it and who doesn't like
As the dev pointed out earlier, that would make lots of extra work. Which is why there won't be more options about changing the hairyness of ladies iirc. Basically you would have to make more paths on the coding and double the amount of sexy time renders those characters would have.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
TropecitaGames The Skintone of MC seemed super Ok for me light Tanned but ok your call If it were to dark we would have learned that through out the tread ;) yeah so I'm not the only "Old Pervert here":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
As the dev pointed out earlier, that would make lots of extra work. Which is why there won't be more options about changing the hairyness of ladies iirc. Basically you would have to make more paths on the coding and double the amount of sexy time renders those characters would have.

for me it's a shame, there are few games where the LI's have pubes on the bottom and that's something I like about the game I think it's bad when they take that away several games have but they end up taking it off it's not something that attracts me in real life but in games I like it, a pity he removed it was one of the few that had this option.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I think I don't get the expression, sorry about my English.
Shaving their backs?
Pretending what? Pretending they don't like natural and real women?

I guess for other players can be a bummer that Maddie' shaved one isn't optional
The lack of choices about Scarlett's small ass, Norah's big boobs, or Samantha's skin color can be also a bummer for some players.
I am self-quoting myself because what I am going to say next is not directed at any particular player, it is something I wanted to say at some point and this is a good time.
My Dorm is very much about accepting the girls as they are and how they feel comfortable. Accepting that Emma doesn't think before she acts, that Erika is scared of sex, that Norah has self-esteem issues, or that Alexia is very hairy.
With Samantha, I gave the choice because she didn't care. The first time we see her nude, she hadn't had visitors for 11 years, and she styled it in the most comfortable way.
Alexia is a different beast. She knows the Yeti can make some men reject her, but she keeps it because it has become part of her identity. The MC makes it very clear:
"It's your hair, you know the effect it can have and, despite everything, you wear it that way. I won't be the one to make you change your mind."
So far Alexia's hair has been the closest thing to a woman with a complex about something in her physique (apart from Norah who still sees herself as fat).
Alexia is one of the extremes in the hair issue. Maddie is the other. Both are optional Love Interests.

Last edited:

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I had a serious problem with the hair asset I used for Samantha's ass part in her first scene. It's not rigged and it didn't adapt to a pussy during the penetration. I haven't found a suitable substitute. Sam's (Black Panther Edition) bottom will have hair once again when I find it.

Reactions: Zeruelll and Feyd
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes