wrs_supernova

May 22, 2020
Really enjoying those last updates. All of them of course, but these last ones even more.
Appreciate the 'spoilers' at the end (of Christmas Update) xD

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I'm not sure this is a game fitting my taste.
BUT... the girl with a beard covering her pussy can answer one of my question.
Does she reveal her secrets? I have a shitty beard, and some hints can really help me.
What girl with Beard ? Sorry I played all episodes from the beginnig (not this one because of the Timeshift still downloading)
Edit: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Hahaha you mean "Yeti" lol, you can askher to trimm her Hedge in game if it is not your taste, or let her and join the "Pubic gardener squad"
Or Tangle your beard with the one covering her ...cat :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Good thing on the game that dev gives you a lot of options to see content to your liking
Have a peacfull and merry Holydays !

He's talking about Alexia's magical muff carpet mate :ROFLMAO: TropecitaGames please let us mow that fucker off, MC is used to doing yard work by now haha.
Alexia asks you if she should Trimm her Hedge iirc, just that Tropecita didn't make a second meeting with her, i am shure that when the time comes she even has a Heartshaped bush if you wan't TropecitaGames has his hand on the pulse of his fan base, so fear not my friend, mow the Lawn and fertilize the trench..... :devilish:
Alexia's Yeti is there to remain. The conversation with her is as follows
1671982260707.png
After MC's last line, it wouldn't have any sense to ask her to shave.
And we already have had a second encounter with her in 0.8... because you are also with Eileen, aren't you?
The Yeti has had its protagonist role in that encounter.

The one you can ask to shave is Samantha. You can keep it natural (Black Panther) or shaved (Sphinx Cat)

well i don't understand why MC are often screwed up...most times they look like teenagers.. early teenagers , tin, low and childish..not it looks older...why it's so difficult to render them properly??
I guess it's personal tastes on the dev part or some logical reason as I have explained and there's a disclaimer about it in the OP.
Also, you have 10.000 female models in the Daz store, but under 100 male models. It's harder to get what you really want.

Really enjoying those last updates. All of them of course, but these last ones even more.
Appreciate the 'spoilers' at the end (of Christmas Update) xD
Remember the spoilers are non-canon. As we haven't had the chance to knock up Daphne, she only shows up with her glorious belly if the player is on her path and has the pregnancy enabled. If any of those conditions don't apply, she shows up non-pregnant. Eva's spoiler is canon.

Back to the cava. Any grammatical mistake is not my fault today. It's the combination of wine and cava.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I am very critical but in sexual animations 2.5/5
But don't worry about that there are only two games that have 4.5/5 in animations one of them is banned and the other one is Thirsty for My Guest. You can watch the last episode and see how the animations are made, the graphic quality is not the best but we are talking about animations... I'll have to delete my last two comments... :ROFLMAO:
I should look at TfMG... for academic reasons :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: myukimo and xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
you could tie a knot and handcuff her but her pubes lol.
:love: :devilish::love: Now that is a nice Idea for Christmas !! I get all exitied calculating how much "feritlization" it takes to do that !! :devilish::devilish:
Oh ! niche question for the first Date as well
Me.: So tell me ...did you ever fantasized about being handtied with your own pubic hair ?
She.: (her answer as well her reaction i leave it to your imagination :ROFLMAO::devilish::ROFLMAO:)

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Why are they going to ban you? You have not done anything wrong, your game is a fair game for now, I don't know what story you are going to create in the future, but if the game is like Parental Love, you don't have to be afraid in Patreon, yes. Now I have broken a rule, why not I should have talked about other games in your post, but this is a slight penalty and my comment will only be deleted. But Tropecita, the last two updates have been released on holidays, be careful with the dates so as not to have surprises .
And from what I see the game came out yesterday but in last updates it came out today
I've been in some forums where publishing the content of a complaint is a reason to be banned. I preferred the transparency and that you guys knew what was going on, even at the risk of being banned.
30 games updated on the 24th were published before My Dorm in the latest updates. As I published it at 1:00 GMT+1, it means that all those games were updated in the last 12 hours at maximum (difficult to believe) or that My Dorm was ignored as it has happened 3 times before

Oct 21, 2022
:love: :devilish::love: Now that is a nice Idea for Christmas !! I get all exitied calculating how much "feritlization" it takes to do that !! :devilish::devilish:
Oh ! niche question for the first Date as well
Me.: So tell me ...did you ever fantasized about being handtied with your own pubic hair ?
She.: (her answer as well her reaction i leave it to your imagination :ROFLMAO::devilish::ROFLMAO:)
Oh no, what have I done to you :ROFLMAO: haha that's so fucked up mate.

I hope she'd react by arresting you for real haha. Although we are at the point of naming MC's dick and her bush so anything could happen. :ROFLMAO: you've scared me now Xap lol.

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
I should look at TfMG... for academic reasons :ROFLMAO:
Now you know why I never give serious criticism...I prefer to analyze the story more and leave the rest aside, I don't care about the graphic quality and the animations, not everyone has a big budget to start with.
For your first project Now I would give you 4/5. When the first girls and the grandmother arrive then I will criticize your game but I am not usually bad

Reactions: Trope95 and xapican

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Man, I love the fact that MC's Landlady (M__) doesn't have huge breasts or a huge ass. Martha is one of the fucking best Daz MILF's...Even Samantha is smoking hot, compared to other games that have black woman MILF's. The facial expressions are great as well...unlike many other projects that have terrible mouth and facial expressions.

screenshot0004.png

But the Yeti could use a major trim :ROFLMAO:

screenshot0006.png

…But when she turns around, man what an ass she has. ;)(y)

screenshot0005.png

This project is now one of my favorite harem stories...But, I'm really not sure how MC is going to survive with 12 more woman being introduced into the story. But I'm looking forward to finding out how he is going to manage.

All the best Dev, and Happy Holidays, and a Happy New Year.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Now you know why I never give serious criticism...I prefer to analyze the story more and leave the rest aside, I don't care about the graphic quality and the animations, not everyone has a big budget to start with.
For your first project Now I would give you 4/5. When the first girls and the grandmother arrive then I will criticize your game but I am not usually bad
I will be looking forward to your reviews. You know I don't mind criticism as long as it's fair. Yes, I need a proofreader, but I am already working with several fabulous collaborators and I hope that between all of them, they will have the whole text corrected in a couple of updates. In the meantime, I will laugh at my own limitations with My Residence.

Man, I love the fact that MC's Landlady (M__) doesn't have huge breasts or a huge ass. Martha is one of the fucking best Daz MILF's...Even Samantha is smoking hot, compared to other games that have black woman MILF's. The facial expressions are great as well...unlike many other projects that have terrible mouth and facial expressions.

View attachment 2262650

But the Yeti could use a major trim :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2262653

…But when she turns around, man what an ass she has. ;)(y)

View attachment 2262657

This project is now one of my favorite harem stories...But, I'm really not sure how MC is going to survive with 12 more woman being introduced into the story. But I'm looking forward to finding out how he is going to manage.

All the best Dev, and Happy Holidays, and a Happy New Year.
I'm not too fond of women who look like four beach balls attached to a mannequin. Norah is my limit. So the next MILF to show up (and I'm not talking about grandma) will look more like Martha than Norah in terms of body.

Poor Yeti doesn't get much love. But we do get Maddie with a shaved treasure, and Sam who you can choose between Black Panther and Sphinx Cat. That leaves Alexia in the realm of the natural. Two girls for every taste.
Also, without Yeti, Eileen would not have been able to shine as the ultimate wingman (wingwoman?).

How will the MC survive when the harem is complete? IV vitamins and moving to Aruba now that the father has left a hole in the hotel. I'd be more concerned about how he's going to survive all those women with simultaneous periods.
You say 12, but there are 14 women to introduce yet, and of those introduced, he has yet to start a relationship with several of them.

Why are half the games on this site about school? I guess they can still be good.
I guess it's a way to be able to use 18-21 girls in a realistic way. In My Dorm, the focus is not on the college itself, but on what goes on outside. It's a game about creating a different family.

Had this on the backburner for awhile but loved the last 2 updates. For all those who celebrate it, have a Merry Christmas!!!
Thanks for your kind words, I hope to continue delivering this kind of content for a long time.
Merry Christmas!!!

Last edited:

Bomba33

Sep 6, 2020
As an Italian guy I feel compelled to make some corrections: We say, for good evening, "Buona Sera" or "Buona Serata" and not "Buona Notte". We say "Buona Notte" as only a Good Night will before bedtime.
White Lambrusco does not exist! Lambrusco is only little sparkling red wine excellent to accompany desserts and red meats.
For the rest nice game!

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
As an Italian guy I feel compelled to make some corrections: We say, for good evening, "Buona Sera" or "Buona Serata" and not "Buona Notte". We say "Buona Notte" as only a Good Night will before bedtime.
White Lambrusco does not exist! Lambrusco is only little sparkling red wine excellent to accompany desserts and red meats.
For the rest nice game!
Obviously you are right with the "Buona Sera", I was writting it and saying "Something's wrong" but didn't catch it.
About the , I should disagree

• Love
Reactions: FatGiant

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Damn thats too bad,but it can be i can adjust to this,would still be cool if there would have appeared such an option in future updates.Thanks!
I don't discard introducing that option, but as it would mean doing double rendering in any Alexia's scenes, and right now I have too much on my plate, I can't assure I would do it.

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
No, the only lady with that option is Samantha. There isn't also the option for Maddie to grow a bush.
Are we really sure that Mc is human with that tongue of his:ROFLMAO:
And as for Alexia the only scenes that would change is the ones where it show her bush during sex or similar otherwise its fine as is,but again do this only if you can,but thanks for answering eather way!

• Haha

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Are we really sure that Mc is human with that tongue of his:ROFLMAO:
And as for Alexia the only scenes that would change is the ones where it show her bush during sex or similar otherwise its fine as is,but again do this only if you can,but thanks for answering eather way!
Why do you think he is so successful with women? Every time he sees a new woman he licks his own eyebrows. :ROFLMAO:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Im trying to do the maths here but giving up and will just ask the dev lol... how many hotties are we gonna actually be able to impregnate before the time skip?

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes