Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Loved the update. Sams dress and just overall both outfits looks crazy hot and awesome.

The Christmas and New Year messages were very sweet, but I'm still glad they were non-canon due to the kinda spoilers.

Oh, and a very merry christmas to you too and a happy new year
They had to be non-canon as for those with pregnancy enabled and on Daph's path she is pregnant, and we haven't had the opportunity to knock her up.

Dev mode? I guess you already removed this file but it will be fun to check out dev mode...nah I hate surprises :devilish:

Merry Christmas ;)
No Dev mode :ROFLMAO:
An incomplete mod folder in the game folder provoked an error starting the game

TropecitaGames Felices Fiestas a ti y a tu seres mas queridos ! / Merry Christmas to you and your dearest
To all I wish you a specially "peacfull" christmas for you and your most dearest members
Lo mismo te deseo. Felices Fiestas!
Same for you. Happy Christmas!

is it possible to download??? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: View attachment 2260264
Yes, I reuploaded the recompiled game and those links are working now with the correct update.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
They had to be non-canon as for those with pregnancy enabled and on Daph's path she is pregnant, and we haven't had the opportunity to knock her up.

No Dev mode :ROFLMAO:
An incomplete mod folder in the game folder provoked an error starting the game

Lo mismo te deseo. Felices Fiestas!
Same for you. Happy Christmas!

Yes, I reuploaded the recompiled game and those links are working now with the correct update.
THANKS !!! :love:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Trope95

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
MyDorm-0.8.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . No bitches peers? Look here.​

Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
Not sure if this is just on my side, but for whatever reason despite being updated My Dorm is not appearing on the latest update list. I noticed cause I roughly knew a public release was coming soon and checked the page. Thanks for the update and happy holidays!

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Not sure if this is just on my side, but for whatever reason despite being updated My Dorm is not appearing on the latest update list. I noticed cause I roughly knew a public release was coming soon and checked the page. Thanks for the update and happy holidays!
It's not on your side only. I guess the admins are on Christmas leave. Or they have a lot of work.
Or they have a problem with My Dorm, because it happens with almost every update and it solves when I open a ticket two days after the release.

Oct 21, 2022
It's not on your side only. I guess the admins are on Christmas leave. Or they have a lot of work.
Or they have a problem with My Dorm, because it happens with almost every update and it solves when I open a ticket two days after the release.
Bah Humbug! Those bloody mod wankers are trying too foil your plans for genetic galaxy spanning domination... On Christmas too the fuckers. Where's your heart mods?! :ROFLMAO:

Lets hope it's sorted soon and people can find it in time.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
In case I get banned from this site and I can't say goodbye to you. I've opened a ticket about the Latest Games & Updates shit with the following text:
New update, same problem as always. I update the thread for My Dorm and reported it on December 24th at 1:00 (GMT+1) approximately and it still doesn't appear in Latest Games & Updates 24 later.
It happened in June, August, and October updates. Now again in December.
I know your answer will be that there are a lot of games and that there is a queue, that you don't have enough manpower, etc.
This time I spend my time looking at the "Thread Updated" date on the 30 last games promoted. All of them were updated on December 24th. 30 games! That queue must be huge to get 30 games before 1:00 (GMT+1) on the same day.
I don't know how you manage the queue, if a specific moderator is always assigned the same games (s/he must hate My Dorm if that's the case), if it's random, or what. I only know that My Dorm's players were notified about the Halloween update on November 1st, and at this pace, they will be notified about the Christmas update in 2023.

It's hard for a dev when you work hard to get the updates to the players on a specific date (even asking my subscribers to give up exclusivity days) and you bump into a process that is not transparent and seems to specifically affect My Dorm.

As said above, if I get banned, my trust in this site is decreasing with every update, it was a pleasure talking and laughing with you!
Best wishes for 2023 and Merry Christmas!
I'm angry right now

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
TropecitaGames That was really good update, my god the Samantha date and its ending was 10/10 stuff right there. Honestly, while i like all the ladies in the game, i would be more than happy just having sweet vanilla romance path with just Samantha after that date :love:. Also threesome scene earlier in the update was good.

Hope the issues you're having with game getting in the Latest Games & Updates page is resolved and doesn't continue being problematic.

PS. Have a very merry christmas.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
TropecitaGames That was really good update, my god the Samantha date and its ending was 10/10 stuff right there. Honestly, while i like all the ladies in the game, i would be more than happy just having sweet vanilla romance path with just Samantha after that date :love:. Also threesome scene earlier in the update was good.

Hope the issues you're having with game getting in the Latest Games & Updates page is resolved and doesn't continue being problematic.

PS. Have a very merry christmas.
Thanks for your kind words. Sam's date was my way to end the update in a wholesome way. I was in love with her before. After those three scenes (restaurant/beach/hotel) she's fighting for the first place with Martha :D

Merry Christmas, HentaiKami

PapaChulo

Jul 12, 2020
You can ask, and I am glad to answer :)

Not every girl will live at home with the MC. Samantha and Simone have their house; the same applies for Alexia, Maddie, and Megan. They can form part of the harem without living there when they join the harem.

The game will have three phases:
* The first phase will cover the arrival at home and the establishment of the harem. It will be closed in v.0.9 with the arrival of the first batch of students. It explores how family and old/new acquaintances are integrated into the budding harem.
* The second phase will cover their first weeks at home, the last arrivals (Grandma and 2 more ladies), and the stabilization of the harem. It also will give the opportunity to the player to impregnate all the ladies s/he wants to see with bellies in the third phase. It will cover the clone/spying plot, too. It explores the new ladies' story, the first bits of competitiveness, the newcomers integrating into the harem, and how the "first girls" interact with the "new girls".
* There will be a time jump (I'm still doing maths about how many months) for the bellies to develop and the MC to do some things off-screen. He won't be in Newport during the time jump, and it will be justified inside the story.
* The third phase is the MC's return home after the time jump. The bellies have developed, the last batch of students has arrived, and the harem is public now. When the MC returns, the second batch has been there for some time and they know about the harem. This phase will show their reactions when they meet the MC and, obviously their interaction with the other girls and how the MC romances them.
* Then a 22 years time jump for the epilogue, where we will know every girl's story depending on:
a) The MC is on her path. (Marriages, professional career, etc.)
b) She's pregnant or not at the end of the third phase. (Children, etc.)
c) Some other variables.
We also will know how the family as a whole (here the concept of family includes everyone the MC cares for) has evolved during those years.

I hope to have answered all your questions.
1671943408046.gif

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
damn, every time a new update arrives, i get more and more confused with what is going on. think i might wait until the game gets completed before i bother with it again.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Could we get a different link for the incest patch? not Mega. I have been paying them for 2 years on a one-year basis and in the last two weeks, most of the time I can't use it. So, another option would be great thanks.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Could we get a different link for the incest patch? not Mega. I have been paying them for 2 years on a one-year basis and in the last two weeks, most of the time I can't use it. So, another option would be great thanks.
Keep this one off to the side, looks like it works with every version (only 1kb). No need to download it each time! :>)

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
In the game directory there will be a patch.rpy file.
Change the False to True in a text editor like notepad and save it.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes